Why did this piece of shit game get an anime when there are so much better games in the series that could've gotten one?

Why did this piece of shit game get an anime when there are so much better games in the series that could've gotten one?

You right. They should animate Shopie instead.

How about fucking ayesha instead? Or totori.

Cause they don't want any /u/ degeneracy

The game is not bad though, plot and setting is exactly the same from all newgen Atelier series. Maybe you don't like the male MC shenanigan or something?

Shallie should have been better since you have all Dusk's MCs showing up

Should have done Ar Tonelico properly instead imo

The series is as straight as it gets.

>Logi getting friendzoned hard in the last episode
That shit was painful.

I mean that is shopie best girls.

Honestly story wise it's better if they animate Ayesha or Mana Khemia 2.

Ayesha would have been so much better.

milf ayesha maybe

Not canon

>anti /u/ post deleted
Fuck off troid

Hidari has such a way with Milf

>Mana Khemia 2.
I'd rather see them animate the first one just for power rangers-sempai's antics.
He was better as a student.

He was bullied too much

Fuck Mana Khemia 2. Such a horrible cast of people.
I was cheering for the bad guys since I hated everybody else.

Atelier Totori would've been the better choice for an anime.

Mana khemia 2 very funny for me. I really enjoy playing it especially Ulrika route.
Yeah i agree everybody fucking cunt.

It could be a really good 2 cours anime

This scene is so freaking powerful. And the fucked it up with the True Ending.

I have the one with the princess running the country. Should I finish it? Is it any good?

Meruru is literally the third one in a trilogy where characters from the other 2 games show up. You should play Rorona plus and then totori if you really want to play meruru.

Thanks user. Finding a Rorona plus or Totori was difficult for PS3 now.

If you have a vita you can buy all 3 of those combined for $24 right now.

Unfortunately no, only have PS3. And they no longer go on sale. Can't find old used copies going for less than $50.

Scatology was great, willbell best girl.

Kind of... not really.
It is a step down from Ayesha. The music is worse too.

Just pirate it then buy the newest series.

You write like a faggot so your opinion must be wrong.

Wait shit you can pirate in PS3?

I am right on that.

Not if you waited too long and update your firmware too much.

I have Ayesha and Meruru.

Which one should I play first anons?

>buy mysterious book games
If anything he should do it the other way around. Sophie and firis were both fucking horrible.

Ayesha. Don't play meruru without playing Rorona / Totori. Ayesha starts a new trilogy so it's a good starting point. If you have the game on PS3 there's no dual audio though.

Ahh too bad. But Ayesha looks fun. And the first girl companion is pretty as fuck.

Time to reconnect my PS3 to my TV. Wish me luck anons. I used to worry about the time limit the first time I tried but I am gonna throw caution to the wind this time.

Ayeshas time limits are pretty lenient compared to the arland games.

Good. So I will have time to back track to view these mission events back in the home town after leaving? Amazing.

I had over a year of free time remaining by the time I cleared all of the requirements to view all of the endings.

If this happen. Use Emulator.

It's imposible to find Dusk series for ps3 now. I suggesting him to support the dev by buying the newest series.
Mysterious suck but im still hoping for Lydie to be good and also i wish they remake all the Atelier series and release it in PC.

Regina best girl

They're all on PSN though. You can just buy them digitally. And it might be because I'm from EU but there's alot of atelier games on PS3 on ebay.

That is good to hear. Thank you good user! I feel much better about it now.

PS3 emulator? How much am I out of the loop? The last I head NDS was just emulated.

Rorona plus is, but not on sale ever. Totori is not online for me.

Please tell me she won't leave the party half way through.

She never leaves unless you switch her out.
The thing is that she isn't a very good party member.

The colorful beads sold her for me.

You might have the wrong idea about atelier games. They are not like usual JRPGs where you go on a grand mission to save the world or something. You usually play a local alchemist that runs a shop and does something on the side. Most of your party members are your friends that live in the same town and join you when you ask them. You gather shit and craft shit in your alchemy shop which means you stay there for the entire game as you unlock new areas where you gather materials or fight stuff. It's mostly not about saving the world, in atelier totori for example you live in a small fisher village and become an adventurer to search for your mother who hasn't been coming home for a few years. It's comparable to slice of life anime.

It's already out like 2 years ago maybe.
It's also pretty stable. I can play shalie and esca&logy fine. i don't know about the other.

Because it got the empress I would follow into battle and best female love interest in the form of an ice mage.

How is the new game with the twins?

I was pretty disappointed with the first two in this series

Thanks user! Will look into it.

Good to know! Ayesha looked like a game where you could leave your town and travel all over the world so I was a bit afraid there.

It's not released yet.

>get to play Ayesha with Jap voices on Vita
>first scene is Kirei talking with Shirou
Half the cast of Fate was in this game. I loved it.

Weren't E&L and shallie so bad that they're almost worthless if you don't play the plus version?

Only Shallie.
E&L has some extra lovey dovey stuff but nothing that affects Dusk's plot.

No, by "Fine" i mean it work "Fine" on emulator.

What disease spread in arland that nobody there had any hips?

Don't forget Rin is a badass dual wield magnum officer cake midget.
Then second game tone her down.
Then third game remove her completely.

Top milf.

I still like marion the best

>Regina wants the D
>Marietta wants the Keith's D
I'm pretty sure it was the red hair

Makes sense. Escha has pink hair and is after logys dick, but she's still a tad innocent where as the other hussies can't be satisfied without the dick.

I finally figured it out.

Ayesha's design reminds me of a green fairy.

>Or totori.
You mean the game that was so shit that GUST immediately deleted any mention of half the characters introduced in it?

Keina's got a nice tight ass.

I like the difference in male and female height.

This girl is dangerously flat.

It was the newest game at the time.

Only reason anyone ever cares about Atelier today is because of Rorona.

More than half the girls in her universe are doomed to be forever flat. That's her with 19 years old and she never grew a pair.

>doomed
Blessed, you mean.

Not really.

But that's the other half. Cordelia, mimi, totori, filly and esty all seem very flat. Astrid aswell.

I'm glad they made them a canon pairing in the Plus versions of E&L and Shallie. And apparently in Firis too, though I haven't played it.

Yeah but they don't get to reproduce, just like Esty and Astrid, which means the boobs will predominate in the end.

>There's no remain of dusk world ancient people, not even a single bone.
>One of the cause of the apocalypse is the soil become less fertile.
>One of Flameu goal is to fertilized earth.
And guess what make a great fertilizer and responsible for declining of soil fertility?

Nitrogen

Esty has already ordered some date drugs from rorona, it can't be too long before she rapes someone to get knocked up and force them into marriage.

>playing anything past Arland

Nothing's going to help that fujoshit sister of hers, though.

Escha was a good game and a good anime so I don't know what OP's problem is.

OP wants an Atelier Annie anime and I agree.

It was fun seeing Logy turn into the typical dense harem protagonist in Shallie Plus and instantly get on the good side lf every there. Even better was seeing Escha get all pouty and jealous of all the attention that Logy was getting.

Also holy shit at Ayesha there. She literally whipped Keith into becoming a tsundere old grandpa (While coincidentally becoming the only Alchemist he ever acknowleged in full) and she uses the goddamn final boss of her own game as a spammable ultimate attack.

Who knows if not one of the alchemists can come up with a futa potion to help her find a nice girl and start a family with her.

Arland games were objectively shit.

Dusk had the better setting and gameplay.

>She literally whipped Keith into becoming a tsundere old grandpa
Keith is like 30 years older than Ayesha. That goes past the reverse /ss/ tag

>and she uses the goddamn final boss of her own game as a spammable ultimate attack.
In need to start Shallie Plus. Does MARIA play when she uses it?

you are shit. fite me.

Of course. And in an even more hype remix too.

>Ayesha talks about how much she has to take care of Keith, but how he's actually a pretty nice person past his gruff exterior
>Shallies not sure if romantic or not
>Escha gets dismayed and immediately runs off to find Logy

It was great.

>MARIA
Maria has like 2 other version;
Guidance and Moon Guidance. There is also Maria Origin on Shallie.

Guidance is the first song you listen when you start playing the game. So it is so sweet to listen to a supercharged Guidance when fighting the final boss.
Also, Maria is fucking awesome. Best Gust song.

How is the dusk trilogy compared to arland?

Do they ever get together?