Luffy and co finally find the location of the one piece

>Luffy and co finally find the location of the one piece
>It's empty
>The only thing there is a letter
>"Treasure isn't about gold or jewels. Real treasure is following your dreams, and making lasting friendships along the way."

Be honest...you all know it's gonna happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFZIhD9pZh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user I want to fuck Nami :(

No, it's confirmed that the One Piece is something physical.

I need to impregnate Nico Robin

>One Piece isn't something you can just set sail and find
>you have to know a specific dead language that only one person in the entire world knows to decipher four poneglyph placed in some arbitrary positions
That or you you need to have the one in a billion power of being able to "hear the voice of things".

What a pointless treasure hunt, only a few special snowflakes can get to the end no matter how hard people try.

It will be the most massive stockpile of treasure in the world, and the series immediately ends with montage of the crew split up and what they did with their share of the wealth.

>something physical
>its a paper which says the real treasure is your friends

Oda already confirmed that One Piece is a physical object that will have a big impact on the story.

>the paper, being the only hand-signed thing by the pirate king left, is worth a stupidly huge amount of money and there's an obscenely wealthy collector king who is willing to buy it

This is the only acceptable outcome.

treasure is clearly gonna be the most powerful of all devil fruit

I thought that the One Piece was Luffy's mom.

I swear if its one for all I'm done with black cover.

Literally everyone but the biggest newfags knows Oda has already debunked this.

>Luffy found the One Piece.
>The first opening sound in the background.
>He open it.
>when he open, theres a light
>"Sugoi!!"
>Credits
>The end

Does that mean the story won't immediately end once they find it? Where can they go from there?
Then another 10 years to the actual ending?

It'll probably be the kickoff to the final arc.

Someone in an interview asked Oda if one piece was something like "friendship" or "following your dreams" and Oda said that he wouldn't make one piece some sort of stupid thing like that

>b-b-b-but oda said!

He also said it was like half way done while they were in fucking arlong park or some shit

>"PD:There is a spaceship that can fuse all the landmass in the world creating a ONE PIECE of land in the Island"

>4kids gets roger's speech right and goes with the sensible "I left it all in one piece"

When did you realize 4kids had a better grip on the series than Oda?

it's either making it to raftel in one piece, or literally one piece of gold

onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/

It's a reward.

it's a single piece of eight

The reward doesn't actually matter because they'll leave it there after realizing the true treasure was their friendship.

It's going to be a real pimpin ship to go on more adventures with.

>Nami
>leaving the greatest treasure in the entire world

She realizes the power of friendship later than the rest

>Nami
>choosing FRIENDSHIP over treasure they sailed for almost 4 years to get in real time

She chose her friend over it in that one movie

It will be one of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFZIhD9pZh0

>Pun
Fuck off

Worst of Naruto >>> Worst of Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best of One Piece

That wasn't canon.

The Will of D is the Will of the Sun.

The D represents the Sun cresting on the horizon from the perspective a person laying down, dualistically a sunset or sunrise.
Those with the name of D are destined to mark or incite great periods of change and unrest in history.
The Romance Dawn of a New Era (Luffy) or the Dusk of the Old Era (Teach).

The One Piece is the combination of these two roles, into a full circle.
A revelation of the cyclical nature of the world, between chaos and order, freedom and tyranny, the sea and sky.

This story is marked on the walls of a great hall of wealth in that forgotten kingdom.

>they sailed for almost 4 years to get in real time
lmao they have sailed for 4 months so far and the rest of the time has been on some random islands doing their timeskip training

He had planned to end one piece in 5 years

It won't be treasure it will be related to the D/3 weapons/forbidden history plot points

people have been saying for a while that it may be a weapon capable of destroying the red line. bringing the four separated seas into "One Piece"

this might also be the key to Sanji's dream the "All Blue"

i thought it was 9 months that they were on the first half of the grandline? and also some decent time has passed since Fishman Island. a couple months at least.

Nobody knows the exact time. It's less than a year though since all of the characters in the series have only aged 2 years. Brook was with the crew for 2 weeks then got separated

Post-timeskip, it's only been three days from sabaody all the way until doffy's defeat.

I thought he said the timeskip was about the middle point