m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLhaKyQ3xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THREADLY REMINDER THAT BOTH AQUA AND SATANIA ARE SHIT

nick needs to get his shit together, no wonder everyone is an athiest

fpbp

a fucking tranny...

S E E T H I N G

you kidding ?
>Day 4334343 : Still waiting for Styx to give an objective answer to ANY of the questions displayed

roflmao@ nick and his sunday school tier arguments

>Catholicucks can't into Aryanism

fpbp

He's pretty good for a catholic apologist.

kek, who's this fivehead?

im gonna binge watch turn a gundam tonight and start this fucking anime asap, i promise
fuck the election

REMINDER:

Ghastly: (((the bi-racial ghost)))
>The white ethnostate will never work
>I hate alt righters
>I want them to race mix to end this shit
Tonkasaw: (((engine/redskin indian/firewater nigger)))
>Sup Forums posters are idiots for caring about race mixing
Failureisunstoppable: (((Cuban/Garbage pirate)))

Literally everyone in the stream earlier agreed with (((ghastly))) when he said a white ethnostate would not work in North America,
that he hopes more people racebreed and that will end racism, that nobody likes the alt-right,
and who bragged about both his parents being of another race.
Seems like literally none of the people on the Kumite earlier are /ourguys/ considering how hard they were signaling left.
Toncuck has people ITT working overtime defending the fact that he agreed with this other shitskin. One trail of tears was not enough, tonkuck,
I know you're reading this.

this guy debating Jim sounds like the soyest of soygoys

this

This senpai

how is this show such a meme already? Was it a manga? The first episode was pretty feelsy but I feel like I've seen the premise in every Gundam clone and the trope parodies in Re:Zero desu.

>GAYRAPEY
JF BTFO

anglican
pride,
worldwide

I like Reimu

Christcucks getting murdered

>Gundam clone
You're the kinda nigger who calls EVA a Gundam clone too aren't you

Nick is a M A D L A D

Bless his overly believing passionate heart

Nick was winning at first but now he is downspiraling into sperging

e celeb thread
Sage

is this nannies diogenes?

there's a manga being released concurrently, it sets up the situation way better desu

>Nick gishgallops for 5 minutes at a time
>expects not to be interupted

They are dead to me.

One thing is that you can disagree with the viability of the white race creating spaces for themselves.
Other thing is to actively trying to fuck their work.

>OP is a larper, suck my dick

>Nick Vs Styxx
youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc

>This shit-tier host in the Styx vs Nick debate
and people shit-talk on Andy for going through a fraction of the superchats while the guests are still on

>OP is a larper, suck my dick

Nick just says a bunch of factually incorrect shit, of course Styx wants to clarify it. then he proceeds to misrepresent his opponent and cry more about him trying to correct him

Anything with a young kid, Mecha and sadboys rival is a Gundam clone in the same way that every movie with a snownigger that civilizes a bunch of niggers is a Laurence of Arabia clone.

Who's is this @bullprog person? Is it a guy? Quite the weird voice 2bqh.

But muh 500 prophecies.

This.
There are Greek and Roman myths and beliefs that coincide with Biblical events.
He should have these memorized.

>Nick self-cucking
>getting mad at host for it

tranny

haha dude that OP is not the EU flag.
now ur just cannibalizing each other now lmao so pathetic this retarded anglo degenerate

can we filter this retarded anglo pls

>Laurence of Arabia
Never seen it sounds like sandnigger shit if I wanted to see shitskins I'd go outside

not that kind of larp

pic related kind of "larper"
we use real weapons like steel but for internet purposes it's larpy af

I really think the ants of Sup Forums will appreciate your tiny picture

hopefully nick will be humbled by this, he has a lot of potential

Badger, badger, badger, badger

Money! Money!

Badger, badger, badger,

Money! Money!

Badger, badger, badger,

Mo-Money!

Badger, badger, badger,

Panic, a Cunt!

Cunt! A cunt! Oh, it's a cunt!

It's a badger, badger, badger, badger,

Money! Money!

thats where i wish Styx would have pounced on him, Jesus isn't unique in his stories, miracles, or prophecy

It's christianity where the racemixing idea comes from in Europe and the new world. Neither Greek nor Jew, we are all brothers in Christ bullshit. The Muslims have a similar doctrine about being Muslim trumps race.

thx made it in a haste

idk if i make next threat
debate is lame etc and no idea for thread theme will have to be anime related but i don't feel like it

Fantastic post

>you fell into my fallacy
Nick self btfo

OH NO NO NONO how could this happen?!?!

S A V E M E A N O N

He won't if he can't understand the reason he's wrong

how is that an argument against ethnonationalists?

When White people are predicted to be minorities in EVERY-SINGLE White country on the planet by 2032, “anti-racists” PROMOTE this as “diversity” and “multiculturalism”.

If ANY people in just ONE-SINGLE non-White country were predicted to be a minority by 2032,(due to FORCED foreign race immigration & FORCED assimilation) “anti-racists” would SCREAM! – “GENOCIDE! GENOCIDE!”

They say they are “anti-racist”, what they are is anti-White.
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

He did bring up Mithraism earlier

Who is this guy with the gay voice in Tonka's livestream?

This tranny is doped up as fuck on tonka stream

massive hole in nick's argument: he claims america was founded as a christian nation, it wasn't, it was founded as a protestant nation

makes his catholic stance fragile from the get-go

it's great, true story too. british lad ((tricks)) a bunch of arabian tribes into fighting against the ottoman empire so we could gain control over the region spreading the empire

Someone will have to bake the bread, but if it isn't you, someone will carry the torch.

>watching tonka shit after outing himself as anti white racemixer

ahhhm naht offendaaaaaat

>how is that an argument against ethnonationalists?
It's not. It's an argument against Christianity being able to save white people.

'Fuck's the difference between protestantism and christianity ? 'cuz I believe you confuse christianity for catholicism.

Yep. True story and probably greatest film ever made. The phrase "every frame a painting" doesn't even fully describe it. Also made before sandniggers went full retard in our era.

idk still plenty of time but eh gotta get some drink

this debate sucks fuentes is weak in his position

I would rather ironically unironically worship Odin than Christ

Did you think Tonka was a WN or something? Absolute brainlet

yeah but he didn't elaborate, and Nick isn't going to listen to it because he doesn't even know what Styx is talking about. Styx would be raping him if he harped more on that, but i guess it deviates from the point

Lawrence also had ties to the British Union of Fascists, all the way up to his (((accident)))

he outed himself 30 min ago u anglo brainlet

>*sip*
>ahh....

oh ok, why did you think I supprted christianity?

In the 1960s “Anti-racists” forced EVERY & ONLY white countries to open their borders to massive non-white immigration.
Then “Anti-racists” FORCED ALL & ONLY white people to “integrate” or face consequences for being “intolerant”.
Now “Anti-racists” are calculating that ALL and ONLY white children will become minorities and eventually EXTINCT!
If “Anti-racists” did this to EVERY & ONLY black countries, IT WOULD be called a GENOCIDE!
Anti-racist is a >code< for anti-White

Op you arsehole ,next time drop the fucking link.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLhaKyQ3xg

Nice reading comprehension fuccboi

tonka is white you retard.

live suicide on the tonka stream right now

>'Fuck's the difference between protestantism and christianity ? 'cuz I believe you confuse christianity for catholicism.
his argument is that the founders would hate pagans/athiests spreading influence in the US, they would hate catholicism just as much

He isn't even white. He's an Indian. Show German flag.

he's a fucking indian you literal retard

>posting destiny

are you a faggot or something?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NICK YOU MADMAN

lol, who is this guy on stream now?

no he 'outed' himself months ago, this was never a secret dum-dum

>what we're in love with is perfection
cringe

confirmed absolute brainlet

This is a Destiny-friendly general, faggot.

Heathendom is about wyrd more than gods, and that is close to Deism and stoicism. Predestination and providence is also inherited from heathendom, so Styx is not wrong when he calls Christianity dressed over paganism.

Well there are common points. an analogue situation is between catholics and orthodox : just because they split, it does not mean one hates the other since they have the same foundation.

he openly stated that alt righter are stupid and agreed to let america racemix to destroy the idea of ethnostate .

>The phrase "every frame a painting" doesn't even fully describe it.
my grandfather fought in the middle-east for the empire before the decline, watched the film with him as child and it was the first time I ever saw him emotional
the shots encapsulated the region perfectly in his minds eye, took him back there

Actualy they might hate catholicism way more.
Paine was a deist, Jefferson might been one as well given how he re-edited the bible to turn Jesus into secular philosopher. I don't remember any founding father being catholic.

I don't. I posted this anti-white ww2 poster, and you asked questions, and we ended up here.

fuck you anti white jew shills. you will burn in hell when jesus comes back.