This might be a bit of a stretch but does anybody have the Christmas with the waifu collage from last year...

This might be a bit of a stretch but does anybody have the Christmas with the waifu collage from last year? My computer blue screened and would like a copy of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwP7-VpYtp0
foolz.fireden.net/a/
ebay.ca/itm/Anime-Dakimakura-pillow-case-EVA-AYANAMI-REI-souryuu-asuka-langley-EV052-/121163501995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please friendoos

ill do ya one better
youtube.com/watch?v=jwP7-VpYtp0

Why did this person freeze his semen and put it on the head of an Asuka action figure?

>youtube.com/watch?v=jwP7-VpYtp0
Was this 2016?

I need the one from 2016 that I was actually in, gomen

Here you go, dumb ass.
foolz.fireden.net/a/

Does anyone have the link to the archive, that would work too

shit, I got snubbed

comfy

Are there any from previous years?

who remembers that dude who broke up with his girlfriend for Yui?

nvm I found mine on fireden

do you have a link to that bodypillow art, or at least the artist? It's fucking gorgeous.

ebay.ca/itm/Anime-Dakimakura-pillow-case-EVA-AYANAMI-REI-souryuu-asuka-langley-EV052-/121163501995

there are also variants of Rei, Kowaru, Shinji and Mari, it's basically like pick 2 but idr the original website so here's an ebay link of Rei/Asuka

TFW you're unironically thinking about going full waifu

Huh, interesting, thanks much user.

Anyways thanks guys, I hope to see you all next Christmas

[with a lot less controversy this time]

My submission was so humble there. I'm glad it was included. Now I own all of her official merchandise after I decided I would get a job for her, so I should be able to make a great picture for my beloved girl.

I got a bunch of figmas too, it's nice to be a buyfag isnt it?

Indeed. Today I got all of her anime series BD volumes from suruga-ya alongside the special all-BD store-exclusive bonus from toranoana, which happens to be a beautiful storage box.