What is it about the lines and colors in pic related that make my dick so hard?

What is it about the lines and colors in pic related that make my dick so hard?

your shit taste

color theory

>It's a regular waifu until you see the Jojo man shoulders she's strutting.

Spread arms and disheveled hair.

>she has a boyfriend
Has been confirmed long ago to be a slut.

are you sure? I don't think just any girl can look that perfect from just a simple pose.

It's just a facsimile of Koyomi.

maybe she's lying to play hard to get

What would the normal reaction of a sister be if her brother were to grope her?

Also, nice digits.

muh dick

It's because you're looking at best girl.

What did my wife mean by this?

You mean my wife

>but user you can't marry a cartoon!

>kyaa~

I firmly believe in this doujin's reasoning for why they are lying about having boyfriends.

I seriously don't want to fap to a yuri incest monogatari doujin, but I think it's time to fap to a yuri incest monogatari doujin.

it's your subconcious doing the work
the shading and lines gives you an idea of form

Lying with your head on someone elses head, or with your head underneath someone elses is really fucking uncomfortable

The egg on her head lets you know she fertile

This

Wow, I thought I was the only one, but in my case is with Sodachi.

>severe neck injury detected.

That's just a broken neck

Agreed, Sodachi is simply too hot. Too hot not to have doujin as well.

A man of fine taste. But also, could you not sexualize my wife?

Why don't we have any Sodachi doujins, and yet we have a live action JAV of her?

Is sodachi like 150cm?
Araragi is a manlet afterall.

Honestly, those clothes look better on Karen than Tsukihi.
She should just give them to her.

I-is she ok?

Collarbones.

Cutes burb

I am baffled that people like her, humans are truly mysterious beings

apparently you like fear expressions on a girl's face but what actually makes me hard in that scene are her armpits

Well, her back story is kinda sad so you pity her. She also reminded my of Asuka

jej

>ball joint on the neck?
kek

I can do it too, it's not that hard.

You can break your own neck!?

I can touch my shoulder with my ear. Isn't that what she is doing?

Probably. But look at how close her ear is to the base of her neck.
Can you do that?

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
you're missing out
or DAAAAAAAAAAAAD if you're gay

This is brilliant.

smelly feet

She sexualizes herself.

Yes, I just did it.

exhentai ?
atleast give me the author's name.

Why wouldn't I like a very good and kind person that always tries hard to persevere even in the worst circumstances (besides one time in owari 1) and to learn how to overcome her own mind damaged by a terrible past beyond her control. And she is also cute and sexy as fuck.

i hate to put it this way but she lost her virginity to a nigger.

What is it with you negroid lovers? Can't you keep your fetish to yourself?

> He couldn't even protect her
failure.

You must be a SHAFT character then.

waifu=/=girl

Stop confusing Tsukihi with your mother

these subs are ass

does anyone have a picture of her wearing the sherlock holmes outfit

Is this the one where he ends up masturbating in the hall after getting cucked by monkey?

sounds like your average day

>Morphine administered

How is that even possible?? She almost never leaves home! Not only they do not smell, they surely have the softest soles too!

Its something with the shading, subtle gradients, flat colors, linework (thickness and thinness) its just a combination of everything that means every single SHAFT girl is beautiful.

also lips

I say is the little wine shading on her eye liner contrasting with the yellow hue tones of the rest of the composition

Since this is a monogatari thread, can some one explain to me how the hell cat lost?
After all the shit she went during kizu, how the hell she never stood up and said "hey lets date" before crab? she had the time to do it, she was close enough to him to be able to do it, he liked her enough to say yes, she is hot enough to make him say yes
Why, why she only mustered the courage to say when she was way past her mark and he was already with another girl?

:thinking:

I'm no cat expert but don't you remember the scene where she was all like "I have no particular taste in food whatsoever", inside her perfection facade she didn't allow herself to show any preferences/potential flaws or to let anyone get close enough to find them, and she could not get truly close to Araragi until she finally broke through it in Tiger.

the red tint and the red eyeliner. the same like the eyes in grisaia

Tiger-kun is best girl

>red tint

I noticed the eyeliner but now I'm noticing the red tint on the hair too, not just there but
Its subtle though, and not noticeable in motion unless you are really looking for it, but it really adds to the character, outlines their hair well, this unique Shaft style is why I love their art so much desu.

She was fine enough to get close to araragi out of the blue, so much she forced herself to be his friend and at the end of kizu, she was willing enough to let araragi fuck her
Sure, she might forced all that because she needed a surrogate friend to be miss perfect to, but letting a dude who has been telling you to fuck off most of the time to fuck you because he called you once to talk about his problems and a week later not be able to just ask him out or set some flags for him?

I mean, her character in Kizu clashes with her character in Bake
In kizu she is all willing to get there
In bake she is keeping him at an arms length distance when she could just keep going and become his gf, something she clearly wanted since in kuzu she was willing to get fucked by him and finally in tiger she musters the courage to ask him out
I guess she got cold feet or became confortable with their friendship mid way between the two, but its really jarring watching kizu knowing this 10/10 titty monster who is doing anything for the main character will get nothing but sadness and regret in the future

also
In the case of Kagenui no red tint but much more pronounced red highlights in her hair, still keeping with the general style though. Pretty neat, I just noticed all of this now.

It has a lot of red undertones that make it look like a blush (holy shit I just realized blush comes from "blood rush" while typing this). Red has been psychologically proven to excite people.

The thin lines just accentuates features that are thin, petite, or "cute".

In kizu they go all out with the red on rendering Hanekawa
I think its to contrast against Shinobu and make cat look more alive in comparison

Hey Oikurafag, I feel like drawing her. Give some ideas.

I don't remember much about her like I said, but the difference in behavior was probably because she was slapped by her father in tsubasa family which fixed her sluttiness and was part of her most stressful period. And unlike Senjougahara she was never truly open with Araragi, she just showed different facades to him (kinda like Monkey who threw herself at him to hide her guilt somewhat).

I love that shiny cheeks/blush look in Kizu they used

Not him but the other oikurafag, if you read her musubi chapter could you draw her and adult Araragi on the cafe with both smugly (Sodachi with her awkward smug and new visual) insulting each other? Or maybe catching Araragi with Karen when they all lived together. Or Araragi giving a ride to Sodachi on his yellow beetle. Or Sodachi awkward smile in a photo booth like in Fiasco. Or sitting on the bench with Nadeko half-naked with bloomers and short hair. All those scenes we might never get.

>lost
I don't see it as a lost at all. Overall, it was a blessing in disguise. She deserve someone much better than the two timing MC. Like this mysterious and awesome guy for example.
>who is doing anything for the main character
That depends on where you look at it. When she stopped Rrrgi from killing kiss-shot, she was actually doing that for herself. She does not really want Rrrgi to return to being human. Even Meme said that she somehow made everybody bend to her will. That is understandable since the primary reason she ended up falling for him is the fact that he became a vampire of her fantasy. Everything she did backfired at her. She did not become the tolerating girlfriend (crab) and the most important someone in his life (bat). It was for the good anyway. She will just rot until she dies if she ended up with Rrrgi. She really dodge the bullet there.

>You will never have a vampire onee-san sit you in her lap.

Why even live.

Just do anal, please. I don't mind if they are old men but it has to be decent at least.

That's not the spinal cord, the spinal cord is the link that ties your nervous system together.
That's your spine. Cervical spine to be exact.

furniture masturbation, with a desk.