Sup Forums will have a problem with this

>Sup Forums will have a problem with this

Other urls found in this thread:

kare11.com/article/news/crime/police-2-wanted-in-gas-station-robbery/264734180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, literally the only case in the BLM frenzy of the last few years where he literally didn't do anything. He was a law abiding gun owner that was exercising his 2nd Amendment rights and he was shot by a jumpy douche bag cop.

I don't give a fuck

>White men virtue signal for soypoints.
>Starts a fund to pay off school lunch debts.
>Fosters a sense of reliance on the state.
>Fosters a sense of complacency about the debts you rack up.

Why would you be ok with it?

>violent nigger gets shot by courageous cops
I see no problem

Can blacks repay all the black lives they've taken?

That is awesome. But I'm not sure ho
>Charity started by Jewish man/woman
>Funded by virtue-signaling white people
Has anything to do with how good/no good a black man is.

WTF???

Lunch Debt?

>Lunch Debt?

what the fuck is a lunch debt?

big deal.....they paid for free lunches for negros and mudshits

Working to help people in need and helping the community. The only problem is that it doesn't happen more often.

If you aren't considered poor then you pay for school lunches. Schools however will not force kids to starve if they forget money or can't pay, so usually you just get whatever is the shittiest meal option they have and they keep a tab on you. And you have until the end of the year to pay it off.

I see... that... is sort of nice, AND shitty.

>nutrition supervisor
so a cook?

>school nutrition supervisor

So he was a cafeteria worker?

>>school nutrition supervisor

And i'm an architect of the unemployed arts.

Is this what they call lunch ladys now?

I live in St. Paul. Pretty much every student gets free lunch. Highest poverty concentration with maybe the exception to north Minneapolis

>school lunch debt
wut?

He was a lunch lady!

You get a shifty cheese sandwich.

I taught briefly in a poor school. Big fucking mistake.

>you have until the end of the year to pay it off.
what happens when they dont

>school lunch debt

What the fuck.

...and the debt will just return again over time...

>lunch debt

>buying fucking lunch on credit

I don't have a problem with it. I sure the fuck don't want kids going hungry in the US. We already look like a fucking third world country in some places.

>people still want to see trumps tax returns
you do realize what philandos crime was

I rather use the money to sue the school that provides this crap

Why does the tray have a vomit pattern?

It's like they went out of their way to make the food look as unattractive as possible.

I honestly don't remember. It never really applied to me as a poorfag so it wasn't something that stuck with me. If i recall correctly it was simply that you would end up not being able to receive lunches anymore. So either you had to bring your own or apply for free meals. In fact now that I think about it this happened after a certain tab level too, its just that you also had to be payed off by the end of the year to get lunches the next year or something. I dont know.

Wtf is that shit? Vomit stroganoff?

Good for him, nigger paid the lunch company that the school owed money.

Meaning nobody wins. The school doesn't even win.

Why would kids go hungry?
You have welfare don't you?

Maybe the fact you organize school lunches is the reason parents don't see feeding their children as their #1 responsibility?

>lunch debt

i thought only non poor kids paid for lunch. why do they have 'debt' if they get it for free?

>You have welfare don't you?
No. Where the fuck did you get that idea, dumb-ass? I ate Pizza Hut when I was in school. You're right, though. Parents should have a bigger responsibility to feed their children. Especially niggers. But it's not the kid's fucking fault.

Well I'm the dumb-ass here, I guess. You meant the US has welfare. Whoops, sorry. Saged this post.

Why don't nogs wipe out the
federal reserve bank kike debt?

Don’t reach
>reaches
I said don’t reach
>but I-

And to think, tax-payers almost had to cover the cost. The Philando Castile charity is really changing the world as we know it.

>Parents "can't afford" school lunches
>Kids mysteriously don't starve to death over the summer
Really oodles my noodle

If you tell me this is what lunch ladies are called now I'll fucking scream.

thats probably a couple thousand at most. most of those kids would probably get it free anyway.

US Public Schools offer free lunch services to poor children over the summer months.

suppose its a start. what happens when the debt comes back

wow guys look what this gorilla thug did before he got shot by police, wow what a good monkey!!!

Him and Freddie Grey. Both are what happens when we let jackbooted thugs control us.

what the fuck this is the first time I've seen a picture of philander castille i used to buy weed form that guy
i never bothered to look into it because i figured it was just another black guy getting shot by the police in a justified manner and BLM took it to far

this is freaking me out i used to drive to st tony to pick up from this guy and he was always talking about the hood rat equivalent of standard Sup Forums shit.. the first time i met him he went on this long rant about how jews were the reason theres crack in the hood etc.
the last time i saw him, i think like 3 months before he died, he was talking about starting a BLM style militia to kill white jews in the neighborhood. i remember this specifically because another baboon in his troop literally said "sheeeeeiiiit nigga you trippin" and i remember trying to contain my laughter
i dont wanna sound schizo but based on my experiences with this guy, if i find any shred of evidence that points to this being an assassination i would believe it

that'll work. give niggers welfare and they'll agree to be your slaves

Reminder that the St. Anthony Police Department is still looking for the suspect of a armed gas station robbery near where Castile was pulled over and shot
kare11.com/article/news/crime/police-2-wanted-in-gas-station-robbery/264734180

Agreed. The cop should be in prison.

This is true. I hate BLM as much as anyone on this board, but police are rabidly corrupt and go Billy badass.

That is actually a completely different nigga.

Sauce?

Oh yeah, you know this how?

>based black guy
>source CNN
The story is dubious.

give a nig a fish - he'll eat for a day.
teach a nig to fish - he'll steal your phone to sell for crack.

Hoodrats get free food

Good, they're paying or finding others to pay what they owe.
I'm sure a ton of blacks and Liberals are pissed this is where their money went.

Because they're harvesting their winter crops obvysly

This, I grew up malnourished because poor family and am now a recovering skelly. The humiliation was far worse than the shitty food itself.

>charity
So people donated money (possibly white cucks donated most of it)
Then some some (((enterprising))) cunt kept a good chunk of it for himself and gave the rest to some niggers schools who are supported by the state with those same white cucks dollars.
Hmm...

that was a really nice thing to do

Lunch debt shouldn't exist to begin with.

Sht nigga what part of Somalia are you from? Me too!

HAHAHA.
AMERICA.
LAND OF THE FREE.
Have to fucking loan their lunches hahaha.
I bet you have to fucking tip the dinner lady too.

>death by police officer

Am i going crazy? This is one of those moral dilemmas, like i hate cops who abuse their power but how is that any different from cnn?

Because when they made it in nifskope they put a default pattern for something else like fur on the mesh.

Modders need to get good.

If you tip them an extra dollar they will sneak in an ice cream for you. No seriously it's a thing.