If you 2A fucking get in here

My wife showed me this and this guy blew me away and I don't blow away easily. He absolutely destroys every retarded liberal Antigua argument in 5 minutes, and he's sexy and sophisticated, like a Ben Shapiro that lifts weights without the caffeinated stammering and yarmulke.

youtu.be/KqqJKChKRzI

It's already spreading like crazy on YouTube, watch it and you won't regret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/18319/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-deaths/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
nick4senate.com/2018/02/07/freitas-occupational-licensing/
youtube.com/watch?v=1AQ1v8WL7dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Antigua

kek loser

Fuck meant Facebook, it's got like 110000 shares and a lot from outside VA where he's a piddling state delegate.

Also, use the Obama CDC report against them. It shows that the connection between gun rights and gun deaths is inconclusive. Leftist despise it when you use a report funded by Obama against them. nap.edu/read/18319/

Antigun, feckin android liberal autocorrect

His arguments have been thoroughly refuted with research.
www.businessinsider.com/science-of-gun-control-what-works-2018-2#making-it-easier-to-carry-concealed-guns-increases-the-number-of-gun-homicides-1

Here's the liberal Five Thirty-Eight statistician he mentioned admitting that after reviewing tha actual data, gun control is a worthless approach to protecting people.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html

>Individuals use firearms legally for a variety of activities, including recreation, self-protection, and work. However, firearms can also be used to intimidate, coerce, or carry out threats of violence. Fatal and nonfatal firearm violence1 poses a serious threat to the safety and welfare of the American public. Although violent crime rates have declined in recent years, the U.S. rate of firearm-related deaths is the highest among industrialized countries. In 2010, incidents in the United States involving firearms injured or killed more than 105,000 individuals; there were twice as many nonfatal firearm-related injuries (73,505) than deaths. Nonfatal violence often has significant physical and psychological impacts, including psychological outcomes for those in proximity to individuals who are injured or die from gun violence. The recent, highly publicized, tragic mass shootings in Newtown, Connecticut; Aurora, Colorado; Oak Creek, Wisconsin; and Tucson, Arizona, have sharpened the public’s interest in protecting our children and communities from the effects of firearm violence.
>In January 2013, President Obama issued 23 executive orders directing federal agencies to improve knowledge of the causes of firearm violence, the interventions that might prevent it, and strategies to minimize its public health burden. One of these executive orders noted that “in addition to being a law enforcement challenge, firearm violence is also a serious public health issue that affects thousands of individuals, families,

Liked & shared everywhere :^)

No, that article is sloppy liberal bullshit that repeats arguments that have been disproved 100x over. Like how Australia's drop on gun crime was because of the buyback; it was already statistically insignificant enough that a correlation isn't even implied. Your fucking rock doesn't keep tigers away, Homer Simpson

>mentions Australia and Great Britian and how they haven't had mass shootings since enacting stricter guns laws
>just goes "lmao whatever XD"the US somehow magically isn't the same XD"
>mental gymnastics through the statistics that could be way lower if guns weren't so readily available

They haven't had a mass shooting since and it's doubtable they ever will with the gun regulations they enacted over 20 years ago.

What about the Barbuda arguments

Here's the massive 538 study that will shows that virtually all gun proposals would have virtually no impact on gun deaths.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-deaths/

based Rand shared this on his KikeBook page and all the Shareblue shills attacked him and this dude for wanting to kill schoolchildren

How many did they have before?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

>pretends that a liberal site like 538 is bullshitting to shill for guns

Fuck off and read the data before you make even more of a retard of yourself, kid.

Our crime rate hasn't gone down, and actually went up after the gun control was enacted. Our rate of mass killings stayed the same, the only difference was the tools used.

gun nuts have no arguments.
They're fine with massacres happening.
Their idea of a solution is to turn america into a police state with bulletproof glass, metal detectors, armed guards, and panic rooms everywhere.

Why not... ban the fucking guns you satanic pigs

the fact that you conservashits said nothing when obama assassinated american citizens without due process tells me you dont give a fuck about the constitution, so go fuck yourselfs.

>be the friendliest polling company to Trump during the election
>muh liberals
But no mass shootings or gun crime/murder rate comparable to the US, nothing even close to the Port Arthur massacre since.

This argument is retarded. The rights of 300+ million Americans is more important than a minute fraction of our population being killed by guns. You have a right to protect your life from harm, with arms ie guns. You do not have a right to safety. Period.

>13 massacres in the 40 years before the last buyback in 1996
>15 massacres in the 26 years after

I'm sure there's a lesson to draw from this.

Brit flag tells you murder and crime is the same without the guns. So as long as the criminals aren't using guns, the crime and murder rates staying the same or increasing is fine with you?

The 2nd amendment says you have a right to keep and bear arms, as in the body parts you use in fisticuffs or flail around when running away. The founders wanted you to keep your arms so you could use them (or bear them as they would say) because the British used a torture practice called drawing and quartering that could fuck your arms up or even cut off.
Had nothing to guns or weapons.

That's it, I'm moving from Midlothian to Culpeper, it's already the half way point to where my parents live anyways

The ones since are not comparable to Port Arthur.
First, it's an Aussie not a Brit, second, crime in general does not equal mass shootings.

>be the friendliest polling company to Trump during the election
>>muh liberals

Holy shit you idiot...are you really criticizing Nate Silver, a self-described liberal, for being the only one correct with his election projections? And saying that makes 538 CONSERVATIVE?

Fuck, if you think factual analysis is a sign of conservative bias, you might just be a total moron.

Well played. At least you're creative

Fuck this whole time I thought you were serious.

Ugh I wish he'd hold me in his arms while I fall asleep impaled on his cock desu

Get that guy into Congress right now!

Ban shitskins and we will talk.

It means they're not biased in favor of liberals dummy.
I am, the first half of the 2nd amendment goes to show it's actually pro-gun control so that only well-regulated state militias had access to weapons, to be necessary for the security of a free state it would be left in professional hands while everyone else could solve their disputes with fist fights. In other words, because a well-regulated milita is all that is necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to use their own arms for purposes unrelated to the former who take care of public saftey, shall not be infringed.

we also have more guns in australia than at any other time. also port arthur doesn't count it was done by the cia read eye witness testimonies and how the guy managed to pull 20 headshot from hes hip in 30 seconds

Freitas? That's a portuguese surname. That makes it two absed portubros overseas after Nunes

niggers skew the data now fuck off gun grabber

>The ones since are not comparable to Port Arthur.
Is it fair to compare them all to their worst one ever?

why not...outlaw selfishness, then everyone would be kinder

>wow he is so based
>my wifes masturbates to him
>gg-guys im not a cuck!

well you don't seem to have a problem with them being armed to the teeth (with assault weapons bought here). And they won't fight fair when the time comes. Look at mexico. The cartels will bring an army to your homestead, your ar15 won't save you.

You mean bolt action rifles...
By not comparable I meant they're not nearly as bad.

bumperino

This... might be memeable.

>I was waiting for a bald eagle to land on my shoulder during that speech.

The CDC can't really look at firearms as an illness, right? That's doesn't make any sense.

nick4senate.com/2018/02/07/freitas-occupational-licensing/
he trolls the chamber
likable

Truly based, but still holding back too much. Start calling the democrats communists and talk about how they love killing babies and blacks and pretty much everyone. All commies like to do is fail at everything except murdering others.

I like this. I'm keeping it.

>Delegate Nick J. Freitas receives a standing ovation for a speech he gave on the floor of the Virginia House of Delegates on February 18th, 2016 regarding SFC Martland, who was dishonorably discharged after beating an Afghan Officer who was abusing a child.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AQ1v8WL7dE

I'd rather have bad odds than no odds. Having shit odds with my rifle is better than standing there with my dick in my hand.

>this guy blew me
no one cares faggot

Damn, Freitas is in Dave Brat's district and I don't think he's going to give up the Republican nomination anytime soon
He should move to Harrisonburg or somewhere in Goodlatte's district and run for his spot now that he's retiring

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE