Should women be allowed to vote?

Should women be allowed to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course. One person = one vote.

no

Only if hymen is present

no. they should not even be allowed to drive either.

I got nothing against woman like some autist virgins on this board, but honestly, woman are too emotional and it interferes with their thinking.

Taking away their voting right is not possible at this point, but the voting age should be raised to at least 21.

>believes in voting

100% of women and 95% of men shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Finn.-bro. gets it.

of course not.
Female suffrage is a kike scam and one of the major reason we can't have nice things

No, neither should men.

Democracy and Republics are absolute degeneracy.

Working needs to stay restricted. As women started to work they wanted political rights for the "productive" participation in economy as well.
In short, no. Women are needed for the family and maybe few selected empathic jobs like Nurses.

Another excellent point.

>woman are too emotional and it interferes with their thinking.
I don't think that's true. Women are less emotional than women. What interferes with their thinking is their low IQ.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

>at least 21
"women shouldn't be allowed to vote until they've become sexually active, become single mothers, are at the height of communist propaganda consumption, and are rapidly approaching the wall"

You are fucking rarted

Parties change, but mostly the politics keeps same.

No
Women are emotional and cyclical beings
They vote for muh fee fees at the moment and are not capable of real reason thought

only if they own property or have served in mil

No.

NO

Why are republics degenerate? I guess we can agree with democracy being jewish trick but what's the problem with republics then?

Not if they are married or living with male relatives. Even if they aren't they should have to pass some type of test.

Asuming the country is unfortunately a democracy
Either
>one vote per household
Or
>IQ score of over 110 to vote
Or
>must be over 30 and own land

They should have a vote through their father or husband. Otherwise, no women should have no independent vote.

>but the voting age should be raised to at least 21.
You better fucking raise the draft age to 21 to match, nigger.

Yes, but I don't think it should be the main focus by those who want voting reform.

Having standards for voting will get rid of majority of women, as well as liberal beta males. Requiring to have property before voting is good enough.

one family, one property owner, one person who has risked their life for their country, one vote.

Republic doesn't even mean anything.

No, at least until they are married. They are way too easily suggestable, and having enough contact with them, I generally think they don't start thinking for themselves until around 30, or until they're thinking about having babies. Until then, I honestly don't know, they make good grades and work hard enough, but it's like - their heads are mostly vacuuous. I think you all know what I mean.

checked

The politics keeps going in the same degenerate direction. Focussing on cultural institutions is a more important than voting, and if people didn't have the illusion of change with voting then there would be a lot more pressure where it really matters, ie. the cultural institutions.

Republic hoax exposed. My country isn't real then.

I still think it's contentious that they should be allowed to leave the house.
Maybe the Muzzies really have a handle on some things

voting age was at 21 but lowered to 18 for the student to be able to vote against the vietnam war

Yes, as long as they're citizens

Republics are just oligarchies, the perfect natural environment for the Jewish parasite to take root.

Monarchy or nationalist dictatorship are the only way for a nation to survive long term.

>One person = one vote.
Manlet cuck.

here we go

no. they have demonstrated by themselves that they should not. they vote overwhelmingly liberal because they are hyper emotional and can never see the forest through the trees. They are the reason we're getting flooded with orcs

>Only if hymen is present
Dont you know women can regrow hymen in their thirties?

No one should be allowed to vote

>person

I've got some bad news for you.

nobody should be allowed to vote

UNDERRATED

The fucking MGTOWs are going to save the world.

Perfect solution: married mothers get a voting right by doubling the husbands vote.

Soon artificial wombs will solve this problem though.

Then where do I live if my country is hoax

Russia

No

Does anyone have that meme where some lad explains over 100 lines why women shouldn't vote nor work?

Nah mate. I always thought that the meme was about Eastern Sweden.

no

no

no

>he thinks the individual is the fundamental unit of society

Female suffrage is what got us the acceptance of niggers, fag rights, tranny rights, animals rights, immigration, gender and racial quotas. Too much shit to list.

> Finland doesn't exist.

Tell that to the Russians.

No. Absolutely not.

The 19th amendment was a mistake.

no

No

Finland is Russia's Vietnam

No.

Not even like on a "hurr womyn arr dumm" or "every woman is a liberal" basis, but as pointed out numerous times on this board, when it was only men who voted, then all men with families think first of their families, so the politicians have to act with that in mind. Single men who don't care to start a family are the minority, so their ideas won't be enough to sway an election one way or another.

However, if single men and single women (and even the family women who don't understand the concept) are voting for their individualistic ideas vice their families, there's a problem. Politicians can be lax or even anti-family and still get elected. It should be no wonder to anyone why boomers have constantly sold out the next generation and "passed the buck" to the millenials - their parents and the boomers elected politicians who didn't have to have the moral scruples to not fuck over the next generation. Since the hordes of liberal hippie faggots voted for stupid shit instead of family preservation you get the shit government the boomers created and the rest of us inherited. tbqh boomers elected shitty politicians who fucked over the nation but they don't even have the cognitive ability to understand why it's their fault.

Projecting actually makes you look more like a retard than an intelligent person.
Women shouldn't vote or drive. The voting age should be moved to 30 with at least 4 years of military service.

No.