Dragon Ball Super

Why is this angel so based?

Will Mojito ever fly high?

Is this the most tragic angel?

He's not even relevant enough to be on the tier-chart.

He's so high he ascends past your tier chart.

You are right, my chart didn't go higher than SS though so I improvised. Just assume SS is infinitely higher than the rest.

>cannon

>shenron on the level of black and ss3 goku
Isn't he only as powerful as the person who created him (that person currently being Dende)?

>SS Vegeta on par with a whole bunch of SS2 saiyans including Trunks who has a SS3 Goku tier SS2
Literally why?

>cuckhan fans actually believe this

Where is Cell?

Fixed your list

>Not final form padre.

>enter DBS thread with whatever OP topic
>cuckhan cuckhan cuckhan

JFC

When will Gohan stop jobbing?

Why is Gohan such a failure?

Because you did not raise him correctly?

>frost is kill
didnt expect this desu. ep was overall shit like always

What's El Grande Padre's end game

dubs never lie

¿Donde esta gohan blanco?

dios mio

Will Limit Breaker be Goku's final form, or is there more to milk from his endless power?

Anyone think Zeno's guards may betray tchem? They looked shocked in manga about Zen-Oh wanting to destroy 8 universes.

SSJ4 is his next form. Then SSJ4 God and Blue.

SSJ5 can be something akin limit breaker's version of SSJ4.

there are billions of colors in ms paint, the ride will never end

Why didn't Vegeta ever do anything to get his tail back?

If he could bust out Oozaru in while in Blue he'd fucking annihilate everyone

Can anyone help add to my canonical list of Gohan defeats?

>vs. Nappa
>vs. Vegeta (Double KO)
>vs. Guldo
>vs. Recoome
>vs. Ginyu
>vs. Frieza
>vs. Vegeta
>vs. Dabura
>vs. Fat Buu
>vs. Super Buu
>vs. Beerus
>vs. Frieza (base form)

I'm not sure what happens from then on, but he loses quite a lot in the Tournament of Power arc.

Also how many times did Piccolo save him out of these, just few episodes ago he lost his limbs to save him.

Give Chadhan an Oscar. He fooled everyone

The worst thing about it is just how fucking inconsistent he is

>Mystic is at least as strong as SSB, probably a little bit moreso since Goku had to use SSBKK
>In the Buu saga it was basically outright shown that Mystic form doesn't screw with stamina
>There is no reason Gohan shouldn't be in Mystic form for the entire tournament
>Gohan doesn't turn on Mystic form to save himself when he's beaten down TWICE by the Yardrat guy

I'm a Gohanfag and I'm ready to fucking say it: Gohan is going to job HARD

In super
>Beerus
>Frieza
>Krillin
>Poison doggy
>Piccolo
>Goku
>Yardrat

Victories are
Winnie the Pooh
U10 jobber

>goku unlocks a form that keeps ALL of his energy internal
>can't fly, can't shoot beams, can't teleport, can only punch and kick
>it's more powerful, but not a good strategy for most situations
>used during the tournament, but after that is almost exclusively used in a "it all relies on this one punch" scenario
Would this make it better?

I think only 2
halfway down, Piccolo starts jobbing harder than Gohan

Limit Breaker is called so because it will literally break Goku. It will be his FINAL form because after leaving the form, he will die, and it will be considered a natural death, so the dragon balls cannot revive him

Hard to see how much he's fallen from his fight vs super boo.

What's even more annoying is how Frieza spells it out to Gohan that he could beat Jimeze by simply transforming, but Gohan still doesn't for whatever insane reason.

The moonlight technique saps his strength. That's why he was so mad about having to use it. He was significantly weaker than he would have been had the moon been around.
it's not a true power up. Only his power and toughness goes up, not to mention size. He's slower, and he can't use special ki techniques, only his mouth blast.

Gohan's huge flaw this entire time is adhering too much to strategy
he holds back no matter what, just in case.
Frieza's right. If you know you can beat the enemy, just do it and move on.
Gohan's strategy helped the weaklings survive longer, but everyone left on his team is well about SS level, and that means it's time to bust heads.

Probably to keep his power level a secret from that perverted peeping Jiren.

where the fuck are the 2 namekians

holding back

It wasn't a matter of powerlevel, Gohan was just being a dumbfuck who didn't know how to handle IT.

waiting for the rest of U6 to get wiped out so they can have an excuse to get absorbed by Piccolo, who will then have a huge increase of strength and be stronger than none of the saiyans

nice quads butimplying piccolo isn't already stronger than gohan

It's not like Frieza had a hard time figuring it out. All he did was fight with more power than Gohan did and absolutely overwhelmed Jimeze with it.

I'm a spic and I find all these DB fanmade pics and clickbaits hilarious. Everyone loves DB here but damn, people really do go apeshit over it. Every Mexican youtuber makes like 4 videos a day about Dragon Ball, and for some reason almost everyone is a Gohanfag, to the point that there are people who have actually named their kids Gohan.

So what happens when Goku wishes every universe to be revived and put into U7 and Grande Padre does nothing evil at all?

nice

>everyone is a Gohanfag

I'm also a spic and I can confirm that. My friend called his dog Pan so he could be Gohan.

Also random places having DBZ inspired names is not uncommon. Saludos from latinoamerica pe

Summer is over, but the tournament is still boomin'!

What do ya think is gonna happen in the next few episodes?

>he thinks gran padre isnt going to erase everybody when time runs out and it's a tie

Goku will transform into the ultimate jobbing form, Jiren will job to Hit, Caulifla will spend a few more weeks making out with Kale while Cabba watches from the corner.

Damn these digits

You better keep drawing these nice Dyspo pics

Jobgeta or Jobhan. Who wins?

vegeta would only need SSJG vs gohan

I'll do some more tomorrow, I gotta get some shut eye.

>beerus
>not bills
Learn to spic better

What do you think of Quitela

Imagine if Gohan was a practical foil to Goku in this arc, and acted far more like Future Trunks.
None of the Saiyan mantra about letting your opponent reach their full strength for a fun match but instead being pragmatic and going full throttle with their power from the beginning due to what's at stake.
Way more interesting than the absolute fucking nothing that Gohan is contributing right now

He's our lord and savior

>zeno only has 8 slots filled in for universe 4
>damom finally reveals himself
>because zeno didn't know he existed it is counted as cheating
>universe 4 is erased on the spot
post yfw

Anoying yellow little shit, every time he does the "kekeke" thing in the anime I have urges to smash his skull with a baseball bat.

Gohan is a failure don't expect him to do anything interesting.

This fucking picture
Makes me feel weird every time

No baseball bat can hurt him

Good

They both job to each other.

movies
>vs Bojack
>vs Turles
>vs Broly, twice
>vs Slug's henchmen
>vs Android 13
>vs Cooler's robots
>vs android 18/17(future version)

In Super
>vs Beerus
>vs Tagoma
>vs base frieza
>vs Barry
>tied with Lavender
>vs Krillin, outsmarted
>vs Goku
>vs Piccolo
>vs sniper guy(piccolo had to shield him multiple times)
>vs Bolla robot which made him run away
>vs Yardrat

Source on that pic? I need to build up my Quitela stuff

Jesus what a disapointment of a man.

Fucking spics should stop worhsipping Gohan and learn to respect the Holy Trinity of Son Goku, Hit and JIREN THE GRAY.

Shoo shoo. Outta here, now

I can't remember, it's been in my folder for a long while.

Quitela could eat that for breakfast, lunch AND dinner!

It already exists.

So does every other planet have a kami?

Why the fuck are people calling the Grand Priest "El Grande Padre" come from, and why do spics want him to die?

> Why the fuck are people calling the Grand Priest "El Grande Padre"
spics
> and why do spics want him to die?
to hype up their pet, Gohan

Grande padre is secretly evil and the only hombre who can beat him is señor Gohan.

> señor Gohan

it'll hold him over till we reach post EoZ

I think they are optional
kami kinda lucked out since he can make dragonballs to grant people's wishes. I imagine other guardians have to actually do shit themselves

So who would win: Bueno Saiyajin Blanco Gohan, El Grande Padre or SMJB Shaggy (Super Mojito-jin Blue Shaggy)?

It's called a joke, retard.

Spics use weeaboo names for their characters because they worship japan.

Gokus new form is revealed next episode right?

yeah but like in the last two minutes

>limit breaker Goku is just spirit bomb absorbed Goku
>Already saw Trunks donut against Zamasu so he thought he'd try it too

Pottery

Yes but you wont see it fight for another month after the special, the filipino animators need another break to figure out which animation to re-use.