twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That dude sounds like a kike to me.

>Trump supporter
>blue checkmark
hmmm

I loved his song "Rocky Mountain Way"

How do you do fellow Trump supporters?

>(((Trump Supporter)))
It's so fucking obvious, I don't know why the left constantly resorts to doing this. The left is really sucking at this subversive bullshit on the internet

>as a trump supporter
I wish you could sage tweets

Fuck off, we didn’t vote for him because of muh guns or Sessions. Tariffs will be a good thing.

SAGES

Its all a big farce of incompetent zionist occupied government that has no moves left to make except to forcefully dispossess the whites

Gurgeh

LOL this dude was nevertrump until the bitter end

But seriously you guys, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>muh guns
Oh fuck off no one cares, sooner he takes away manchild toys the better

I find it very strange how he is changing his tune on the gun issue/2nd amendment, was under the impression he'd do that 100% right.

>be Sup Forumscuck
>cant vote yet
>supports candidate that works against his own interests
>still support him

the absolute STATE of wh*Te people

The 2A isn’t that big of an issue, he never promised to let people have asssault weapons and they’ll still be able to own pistols and shotguns

Kek. “Life’s been good” is my fav.

I'm honestly beginning to hate Trump. He's literally becoming anti-gun and he hasn't done SHIT about fucking immigration.
>nobody ever cared about gun rights! we voted for Trump because of steel tariffs! not because of a border wall or immigration or locking up hillary or anti-interventionism or anything!
You the_donald retards are so fucking annoying. You will literally change your positions and your opinions to whatever Trump is thinking at the moment.

By your logic the first amendment should only apply to spoken and moveable type printing press leaflets. Brainlet

This.

Shareblue wants everyone to think that trump supporters care about guns more than anything, which is a lie.

I'm going to assume this post is trolling.

I actually have a shred of loyalty and you’re a sellout to shareblue for 2 cents a post.

>The 2A isn’t that big of an issue
Holy shit, not only is that not true be he did promise to not infringe on it.
This sort of "Trump can't doing anything wrong" bullshit is killing Sup Forums

Joe Walsh is a joke, he’s as much of a Trump supporter as Ben Shapiro

It's a huge fucking issue for me and most of his base, and he'll never mess with it because he'll be voted out quicker than a nigger robs a KFC if he bans assault rifles.

Should've asked me earlier in the week when I was one.

The eagles fucking suck, who cares about his opinion

LOYALTY? THIS ISNT A FUCKING CULT OF PERSONALITY.
SUPPORT POLITICIANS FOR THEIR POLICIES NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR PERSONALITY YOU FUCKING RETARDED WOMAN
HOLY FUCK
>Loyalty means changing your opinion to whatever Trump's is
YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CULT MEMBER
>I CANT TURN ON TRUMP OR LE SHARIABLUE WINS! THATS WHY I CHANGE MY OPINIONS AND AM WILLING TO STOP CARING ABOUT THE 2A!
I'm sure shareblue is gonna be so mad that you have become okay with gun control. They're gonna be so upset that you agree with their position now.

>(((Trump supporter)))
>Verified Twitter account

They're not even fucking trying anymore.
Seriously though we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

I hope you are a shill or just new to politics because that's the stupidest thing I've heard all week, and that includes what Trump said.

Spotted the kike.

Spotted the cultist.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

I think Trump is trying to determine who's really on board, and who's just interested in staying within a narrative.
Trump is the type of guy that "can take the heat" meaning that he is willing to look bad to his base if it serves the long game. In this case, trump had the Dems bobbing their head in agreement when he said "fuck due process, take the guns". This was his intention, because now they can't backtrack and claim that they support due process. Trump can backtrack and act like he just wasn't really thinking before he spoke.
Match set game. Trump lets them underestimate him, "because he's such an idiot" but in reality he is exposing them and backing them into a political position that is not winnable. Even Democrats are thinking to themselves that their leadership is horrible when it comes to due process and gun rights... are they really supposed to support such people? Now the Dems are expected to put forth an untennable bill... meanwhile Trump knows all along that such a bill doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting through congress.
Proof? The next day, he confirmed to the NRA that they are not taking anyone's guns. So it was a bit of clever political theater. The right-wingers that can't see the big picture are actually aiding him with this political theater as it lends it more credibility.

That my friends is the essence of 4D Chess

you stupid mutts actually think voting matters hahahahaha you fools there is not political solution. The men in dark suits and briefcases who brief the new President make sure of this.

Anyone who didn't expect a price hike for any and all items made outside the U.S. doesn't know about markets or economy. Bitching about the price shows how ignorant they are.

You should be stripped of your citizenship and left to fend for yourself in Venezuela.

He'll be impeached soon

spent most of 2016 shilling trump online

feeling pretty bad now since its obvious clinton would have been much better

Steel and aluminum tariff affects only incoming ie metal from China comes here China has to pay a fee to the us to let in the metal. Goods made from metal in us with us metal will still be the same price.

Trump has always used the attorney general as a punching bag

Sup Forums BTFO

IMPEACH DRALPF

As a...
White man
Conservative
Christian
Republican
Trump supporter

Always an appeal to authority/group membership preceding an attack on that group or its leadership.
The exception that proves the rule is:
As a Jew...
Which is an appeal to authority/group membership followed by an attack on another group or its leadership.

Another leftwing cuck wasting his time shilling on pol

Can’t beat this one
youtube.com/watch?v=ljSuROOUxg8

>Not gonna lie former Trump voter here

Has Sessions been infested with a alien parasite that controls his brain like in Stargate?

I really dont think he's just clueless or stupid the globalists have gotten to him.

>as a ____ supporter,
Stopped reading there. Shill tactics 101

As long as he keeps pissing off the left I don't really care much desu

He never changed his tune, your stupid ass took the bait

I know how you feel, user, the trolls/dilluded dick riders on this website give me a headache too. Honestly sometimes feels like there might as well be a Democrat in the White House anyway.

Nice one Joe, give CNN and Buzzfeed more ammo for bullshit "Trump supporters are abandoning him" articles!

Fuck drumpf! It's not about blindly following some faggot! It's about staying true to the 14 words user.

I too also agree fellow user.

If you don't support Trump, that's fine. There's no need to sabotage your own side by effectively going "THE DEMS WERE RIGHT DRUMPF IS A BIG STUPID IDIOT" and giving the left ammo

>all caps
trump is the only thing standing between us and total destruction. hitler isn't going to magically rise form the grave to save us. Trump is BY FAR the best we're ever going to get. if he cucks on guns then you have a right to complain but so far he's earned my trust. it doesn't mean he's perfect, and you have a right to voice your disapproval, but he's under constant attack from the entire media establishment day in and day out and the last thing he needs is more people screeching hysterically at him.

>Nice one Joe, give CNN and Buzzfeed more ammo for bullshit "Trump supporters are abandoning him" articles!

They objectively are, though. His flippant stance on gun grabbing definitively lost me. I put up with the "4D chess my dudes!" bullshit for a long time, but I'm not buying it anymore. He's not getting anything done. He isn't saving the white race. He isn't doing jack shit, and him having no problem going after guns means I am done. I had a line, and he crossed it.

>"As a white person i think all white people should die"

-every kike on twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc

Trump is being savaged on Twitter right now over what happened this week.

Seriously. I especially hate it when he delivers on campaign promises. It's been funny watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the tariff codes.

What campaign promise has he delivered on you dicksucking faggot? How has he in any way helped the white race? What has he done to stop illegals?

The answer is fucking nothing. This country is still on the path to destruction, and all you can do is get on your knees and blow this conman because you put the last of your hope in him and can't see that he has completed stagnated and failed to stop white destruction.

LMFAO!!!!

>t. literal cultist that is willing to stoop to shilling for their ideology on the internet

Joe Walsh is the preeminent zog controlled cuck faggot. His producer is an Israeli for fucks sake. Literally the definitional controlled opposition scumbag.

>Trump is the type of guy that "can take the heat" meaning that he is willing to look bad to his base if it serves the long game.

Or, he's an idiot that has no idea what he's doing.

this guy has been bashing Trump nonstop for weeks, he even got mad about the "shithole" thing, hes a boomer retard.

I have a mansion ...

yeah an idiot billionaire who won the US presidency lmfao. leafs never disappoint with the autistic posts

The only bad part was the guns bit was worrying, the rest is shilling on his part.

This and this

Walsh is a dirty leftist cuck. Don't let that attention whore fool you.

You can tell by the checkmark.

They're seriously fucking retarded. Kind of like the 'disillusioned Trump supporters' all over these threads.

Alleged billionaire who lost by 3 million votes.

HIS OWN atty gen backstabbed him by recusing, and immediately launched a limitless special counsel investigation against his administration. This Walsh guy is a faggot.

Lol "lost".. You faggot Canadian bitch.

Name calling and refusing to deal in facts doesn't win arguments.

Fact: Trump crushed in the election and your butthole hasn't stopped hurting since then.

Kind of wish we didn't meme a president into office

Being a leaf means you always lose. Cuck.

lol creeper
a conservative hero no doubt

No matter who won our election, Trudeau won theirs.

fuck off shills

Nice try Vlad.

>blue checkmark
interesting

To be fair, he was super shitty about guns.
>I like to take the guns FIRST and THEN go to court.
>Feinstein's hand rubbing intensifies
If it goes the way he's proposing it will and it becomes law, I will not vote for Trump just on the 2nd Amendment issue alone. He swore to protect and defend the Constitution. Not subvert it for kikes like Feinstein.

>RAISE THE PRICE ON EXPORTS and imports
>barely import anything

meh

lolwut. Canada isn't even a real democracy.

Nice try shlomo.

Sweet and thoroughly clever comeback.

Who sucks worse, James Gang or the Eagles?

>Be Joe. Don't understand 9D chess.

Thanks Chang.

Anyone else think Trump would throw Kushner to the wolves (FBI-Mueller) if that rat kike and his con artist family did what the media is claiming and fucked over his presidency? Trump obviously doesn't care about wedding vows, he'd just set Ivanka up with another rich guy?

>THIS ISNT A FUCKING CULT OF PERSONALITY.

That's where you're wrong, bucko.

Wow guys, yeah, I mean, as a Hillary supporter, even I thought Trump was like totally finished this time.

Good one, rabbi.