If she looks like this at 14y we can safely asume that she is flat right?

If she looks like this at 14y we can safely asume that she is flat right?

Unless she has a late growth spurt, she's probably going to stay flat.

She's from a shoujo manga. Their designers are notorious for making the female lead look flat all the way up to age 18. Then suddenly in a time skip, you see them as a mother and they have a huge rack. Its some strange thing about 'purity' and also allowing women to self-identify with the female lead without being envious of their looks.

Also, has there been any announcement of when the anime is getting made?

>girl grows more ara and cute the more her breasts grow
Thanks. Yet another fetish for me to catalog.

Yes. No. Maybe.

I don't know.

Tsubasa never happened. And if the new manga ruins CCS, then it also never happened in my mind.

Why would you make a sequel to one of the few good endings in anime/manga history? CLAMP always has to fuck their shit up somehow...

Could you repeat the question?

She is a kaiju.

Why is she making the "I fuck old men for money" face?

It's ok, we can just pretend the anime ending is the real ending if it sucks.

>as a mother
It's almost as if pregnancy and breast feeding have an effect on breast size. It doesn't necessarily yo-yo all the way back.

I'm still so in love with her I can't sexualize qt sakura

A JC Sakura.
MY. FUCKING. DICK!

This is my only hope. That TRC doesn't somehow ruin CCS like it did with Holic.

I just erased anything to do with clones out of my mind because of how mind blowingly stupid that plot twist was.

But Tsubasa already did ruin CCS. And almost every other CLAMP series at the same time.

Angelic Layer should be getting a sequel, not CCS. Well, only if the anime team handles it and not CLAMP.

>Angelic Layer should be getting a sequel
I thought Chobits was the sequel.

Just the same universe.

Nope. Just connected to Angelic Layer by Icchan. But CLAMP has called Angelic Layer just " a short side project we did as a break between CCS and Chobits." They really didn't care about it, as can be seen how bad the manga came out. It took about 6 writers and Bones making an anime adaptation to fix it.

nah, my wife looked like that at 14 and had DD by 24

>my wife
Story checks out.

>CLAMP always has to fuck their shit up somehow...

That's because they are women

None of that now. This is a happy place.

FUCK TSUBASA!

They are still shit. They just existed in a time where everything was shittier than they were. They couldn't even hang-on to the fujos because they are simply that shitty.

That and their stupid obssession with "hitsuzen". Basically an excuse to say "Anything shitty that can happen will happen because we said so."

>tfw no Sakura gf

What happened? Did they actually give us a proper ending to tusbasa instead of that shitty hug?