Who is the absolute dumbest alt right retard and why is it pic related...

Who is the absolute dumbest alt right retard and why is it pic related? He makes even Brittany Venti and Tara MccArthy look smart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU
youtu.be/8hFWCCpwREg
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, they’re all pretty dumb, this guy too.

actually it's redundant but I say it out of respect

Just look at that fucking cuck haircut.

Brittany Venti is actually a troll.

Doesn't he have a PhD or something?

whoa i hate white nationalism and the white race now because OP thinks some people are dumb. thanks!

meme flags are the first to be gassed

Maybe Law, Economics, or even Business? I don't really know who this guy even is, even though I'm right-winged myself.

pretty sure he's shunned by the whole of the scientific community

he has said the reason he failed as a scientist is because jews

TRS and Daily Stormer crew. Bumbling retards who switch from "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW, WHITE SHARIA NOW" to constant infighting over "good optics".

Lol stfu canook cock sucker

How would Jewish people have him fail as a scientist?

oh no, not the (((community)))

we all know how important in science it is to make sure u fit in and dont do anything differend

Is having a PhD a prerequisite for not being a racist shit human being?

go be 56% somewhere else

he was talking about jordan peterson and said jordan peterson refuses to talk about jews because his career would be over if he did strongly implying that he thinks jews are the ones responsible for his current state

he thinks him arguing for race realism is what got him shunned in the first place

Because they run the university system you absolute sperg.

He looks like Adam Sandler with down syndrome.

Well, I don't like racism, but he seems to know more than me about this, what with the PhD and all.
Odd.

what are you implying here? that JF is gonna come up some revolutionary theory or invent something that proves black people and white people should be segregated? He's a faggot arguing on a stream, just because he is more educated doesn't change his current level of stupidity. Terry A Davis was also a genius programmer at one point.

Don't you have your "medium-core" Terarria game to get back to Destiny.

>he has said the reason he failed as a scientist is because jews
I’m gonna need some sauce on that flaggot

youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

this guy is scum

Time stamp

just watch the video

the first 2 minutes alone are enough, he's mocking jordan peterson for refusing to answer a question from a literal Sup Forumstard asking him to say jews are evil

does this guy sound like a scientist to you?

>2018 and liberals are still pretending that race realism isn’t a completely logical, evidence based idea
Pretty sure even your boy Destiny is on board with it, after JF utterly humiliated him in debate.

Destiny hates JF cuz he raped a mentally retarded girl and because he's the sneakiest, most dishonest kind of racist. He pretends he's coming from a higher place which makes him infinitely more disgusting.

Are you denying race realism?

As far as the internet goes? No there are absolutely pseudo-scientific retards arguing that black people suck and jews are genetically predisposed to hate whites.

In terms of actual scientists? Yeah. No reputable scientist argues for race realism and no real studies have been done on a global scale.

Destiny should disprove this clown's points.. Oh wait.

>pretty sure he's shunned by the whole of the scientific community

Copernicus, Galileo, Darwin and Watson were also shunned by many of the scientific community of their time. Your point?

Racism is nothing more than pattern recognition, the fact that you equate it to a sin is telling of how much of a far-left SJW cultist you are.

I don’t care if you dislike the guy for banging autistics, as that’s a bit of a moral gray area.
Tearing him down for explaining that there are significant, observable, and predictable trends among different sub-populations of people? Utter stupidity.

Yes he does because he analyzes the response and the body language. Why would a man literally run away from a simple question? If the answer is so obvious, just answer it and move on. JBP didn't have the courage to shun either the jews or the guy asking the question.

>Racism is nothing more than pattern recognition
that's primitive as fuck and also incredibly dishonest

you can argue for pattern recognition endlessly, you can justify hating anyone because of it

Who's the most researched alt-righter?

Pic related. He's up there. Nobody online can contend with him in a debate, especially if both are given prep time.

>Why would a man literally run away from a simple question?
maybe because the question is so revolting and obvious in its intent?

>hey peterson should women be chained right now my guy? they do nothing but sock cock amirite? why not chain them asap?

>>No there are absolutely pseudo-scientific retards arguing that black people suck and jews are genetically predisposed to hate whites.

But white people inherently hate blacks because of "MUH PRIVILEDGE" and the noble "people of color" couldn't ever do that and IQ tests are totally rigged in favour of whites, although kikes and asians do better and not even your (((far-left cultists))) has ever produced an intelligence metric, which proves everyone is equal?

that's not why people tear him down tho he literally argues for ethnostates and uses his "scientific" observations to argue for incredibly dumb authoritarian shit

>higher cognitive functions of the human brain are primitive and evil!

AHAHAHA, the state of leftist discourse.

>tribalism
>not primitive

who are you trying to fool?

But he didn't say it was revolting. He just said " I can't do it" like a coward. Also, nice strawman there. The question was nowhere near as outlandish as this nonsense about women you posted.

meme flag confirmed

>trying to frame one of humanity's most useful characteristics that has allowed humans to survive for MILLIONS of years as "primitive" and evil

Just when I think that far-left cultists couldn't get any dumber.

nigga when someone asks a question like that it's pretty obvious where he stands and what his intentions are. that's not just limited to jews it's all races.

The people parading about utopian visions that will never happen anywhere besides their own heads. Richard Spencer for example.

S A G E

Also, stop embarrassing yourself in the public space.

>maybe because the question is so revolting and obvious in its intent?
>hey peterson should women be chained right now my guy? they do nothing but sock cock amirite? why not chain them asap?

That's EXACTLY the kind of gotcha questions that the Channel 4 interviewer asked, he didn't avoided them there. GEE I WONDER WHY?

So the proper response is to physically run away and never confront it? The only thing that was obvious about that interaction was that Peterson likes his Patreon money and refuses to address taboo subjects that could impede the flow of money.

>he literally argues for ethnostates
Wow. Just wow. I literally can't even.

Ok? So what's your point. If the guy asked the same question about blacks or any other race he would probably react the same way. Any statement regarding race or race realism would probably hurt his patreon. The insane part is using a question from an alt right retard regarding da joos that peterson refused to answer and arguing it somehow supports your insane conspiracy theories. Now that's mental illness. Looking for anything to use as ammo no matter how shitty or dishonest.

How many of those people lived when "science" existed, retard? Copernicus and Galileo were shunned by the ruling religious elite.

Broaching taboo subjects can fuck your career up. Can’t really blame the guy.
A lot of us talk about shit on Sup Forums we wouldn’t discuss publicly for fear of professional repercussions.

>defending jewish elites this hard
>denying their involvement in these "insane conspiracies" even when they admit it in their OWN PLATFORMS

How does that banker ballsack taste, wall street shill?

Shoo JDF
Fucking obvious fags

>the scientific method and community didn't existed in the XVIIth century!

You gotta be shitting me. Not sure if troll or genuine illiterate leftist.

>alt right retard
>insane conspiracy theories

Yet a genius like JBP still can't refute a single point and resorts to running away like a bitch. You can't ad hom and then claim victory. You actually have to refute points if you want to win an argument.

The most disgusting thing about this vain dandy faggot is that he is so lacking any originality that he actually went into Supercuts and told them to make him look like Hitler.

The difference is that Hitler had original ideas and positions, this guy doesn't. The other difference is that Richard Spencer is a soft alcoholic soyboy with a homosexual accent, whereas Hitler was a broke and even homeless man who knew genuine hardship.

Richard Spencer isn't relatable to the masses at all. He grew up rich, and he's so out of touch that he struts around on designer clothes like he's aching to join the scumbag club getting lobbyist checks.

Even Hitler in the 20s only wore the most poverty-tier clothes, his suits were not the pristine cut of a rich Henry Ford, but barebones.

And, we've all seen the screenshots of Spencer cucking plenty of times on Israel, on homosexuals, etc.

YES MY FRIEND
WE EVOLVE
WE TRANSCEND
AROUND THE NIGS AND THE OTHER BROWNIES, AND THE GOOKS TOO
WE TRANSCEND MY FRIEND
I CAN FEEL THE WINGS PUSHING IN MY BACK

THE FUTURE IS NOW
2018 !
:O

worst. psyop. ever.

>speaks at least 2 languages
>PhD
>stupid
Dumbest alt tighter? Probably baked Alaska.

>gonna come up some revolutionary theory or invent something that proves black people and white people should be segregated?

This has already been established you fuckwit jew with fascist flag

>this one newfag redditor getting assraped itt

That's not what an ad hominem is. He wasn't engage in any sort of argument with that guy. It was a guy from the audience asking a random question.

>you can argue for pattern recognition endlessly, you can justify hating anyone because of it

And there is something wrong with this? Every group seems to openly do it but white christians are not allowed

Jared Taylor is a beast as well.

now that's an ad hominem

the monarchists are pretty fucking dumb

Your whole argument started out with name calling. That's exactly what ad hom is. You really are dumb

>Now that's mental illness. Looking for anything to use as ammo no matter how shitty or dishonest.

Translation: BAN ASSAULT OPINIONS THAT OFFEND ME!

Wrong. Pretty sure he was obligated to answer the questions of the audience members that paid a premium.

Taylor doesn't actually come close to Alt Hype on the research. But Taylor is above average.

>this drooling queer retard thinks I'm here to argue with him
That's cute. Kill yourself, coward.

Why do you leftist jews come here under false meme flags and then proceed to post comments that out you within seconds? It makes you look really, really stupid and desperate. Just your unintellectual nonsense that you think is intellectual from your actual colours you sad sad thing.

>Pretty sure he was obligated to answer the questions of the audience members that paid a premium.
lmao what? so if he refused a question about niggers licking his anus you should put a gun to his head until he answers it? what are you arguing for here?

>arguing with low IQ numales

Go on his show faggot so he can rape your gay ass.

>It's a destiny thread
Remember when you guys tried to paint him as a pedophile for having sex with a 19 year old

>It makes you look really, really stupid and desperate
They're literally mentally unstable trannies, pic related. hopefully we bully him into killing himself, his mother told me she really wants it to happen.

SEETHING

Destiny is god

I already feel like him in this thread, arguing against a bunch of dumb, emotional racists

>Just when I think that far-left cultists couldn't get any dumber.

They never cease to surprise me and I've come to realize we are going to need to bring the hammer down hard on them eventually before they try to regress humanity to their level.

Nevermind, it's a troll. You flew too close to the sun with that destiny line but you still made me effortpost.

youtu.be/8hFWCCpwREg

argue against my points. JF is a retard who uses conspiracy theories as arguments while claiming to be a scientist. that's beyond disgusting. no other alt right retard, no matter how dumb, has stooped this low.

I never did that because I don't care about the personal traits of these figures. I care about the arguments. It's why it annoyed me that Destiny attempted to make things personal by attacking JF for fucking a retard.

Here's Destiny getting BTFO on the arguments:
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg

Good ol homo Ryan.

At this point leftists are a genuine threat to humanity's survival.

Nobody wants to argue with you, you stupid fag. We're hear to laugh and quicken your miserable journey to suicide.

>They're literally mentally unstable trannies, pic related. hopefully we bully him into killing himself, his mother told me she really wants it to happen.

I wonder do they and weirdos like ever contemplate the fact that they are very very sick in the head, allowing for themselves to be brainwashed because of the sickness?

desu I'm glad they kill themselves at high rates.

I hope mutants like are always scared. They don't belong. This world is not for them.

I already did, but have another (you) on the house.

This is a meme thread made by a meme OP with meme worldview.

That's rich coming from someone who full all knows they are a mutant desu. You're very very sick and don't belong in this world user. You know this, we know this. Quit fighting this fact.

It's harsh but honestly faggots likekilling themselves makes the world a better place.

You said that a man at an event was obligated to answer any question at said event because people paid money for it. Do you acknowledge how dumb that is?

Leftist liberals would argue that an immune system is wrong because it keeps outside pathogens out.
The most extreme form of liberalism can best be conceptualized as the "black hole of POZ" a giant black hole of aids, tainting everything.

Oh my. You are one dumb piece of dogshit eh? maybe you are just a troll, this is next level retarded

fuck off dumbass kike

You're a fuckin retard dude, spare your family and friends the pain and kill yourself.

It IS a troll, his "Destiny is a God" line was a dead giveaway.

I was talking to a guy who actually wants to have a discussion. Why are you getting triggered and getting involved?