It's Official. Trump Wants to be a Dictator

cnn.com/2018/03/03/politics/trump-maralago-remarks/index.html

His own words.

>In the closed-door remarks, a recording of which was obtained by CNN, Trump also praised China's President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power and extending his potential tenure, musing he wouldn't mind making such a maneuver himself.

>"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

I unironically believe he's jerking everybody around because he's about to drop the hammer. This feels exactly like the weeks leading up to the election.

But we already knew that and the trumptards are pining for it like the hypocrites they are.

That sounds like a joke to me. A tasteless one, granted.

good, if your founding fathers would have seen what their democracy has become they would have also went full dictatorship

What do you mean?

>CNN

If you're gonna have a federal government you might as well give it all the power it can have and put someone in place that knows how to use it. Like putting a really good driver in a racecar rather than a moped.

The media has been at peak shill for over a year now. Their stamina is amazing. Probably going to kick it up another notch soon so we can hit peak shill for the midterms. MSM is just going to be a parade of POC screaming “Fuck white people!” Endlessly for 3 months.

I fucking wish

Everyone with a brain knows he's joking around, but they publish this stuff as serious because literally all they care about is driving opinion against him. The media has sold their souls for the progressive agenda.

He's legitimately been acting crazy. Like scheduling press conferences about Obama's birth certificate then just praising veterans and saying he stopped criticizing Obama crazy. Like joking about corruption the night before his apparent landslide loss crazy. Like responding to the constant feminist backlash by reiterating that Hillary is a nasty woman crazy.

He's obviously and intentionally pushing every button he can find. Including his own people. The memos being overshadowed by the shitshow are both damning and frankly treasonous for whichever side wins the showdown. He has to be counting on the doj and fbi to help him but he's nonstop shitting on both sides like only a truly honest or truly trapped man would act. Everybody including his biggest supporters are staring at the table like 'where the fuck am I?'

I feel like there's an inevitable happening coming. And somehow Seth Rich is back in the fucking mix.

>a recording of which was obtained by CNN
So they're going to release it or what?

I'm not joking. We all knew he could lock her up in the first week but he shouldn't. The reasonable timeframe is for him to wait until the scandal destroys all blue hopes for 2018. He can't look like he's targeting opponents lightly. That puts us right about now. The next 6-9 month's.

He has to wait until everyone talks and talks and establishes their side in history. But the evidence is the evidence. We're so far gone that the country might top itself apart without a definitive answer about muh Russia. And we all know where that goes.

Of course not, no need to know the context.

They'll release it after they get a few hours of shitlib headlines crying about it first

Memes do come true.

(((SOURCES SAY)))

>"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

Like he'll even be alive in 2029

So.. what happens next?

I dunno. Actual war with Russia via Syria and Turkey while the EO annex starts naming names we recognize and the doj and fbi start doing their own house cleaning?