youtube.com/watch?v=Tf5-wY0P-AA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
youtu.be/FLU8l1C9NKY
youtube.com/watch?v=GoSBqs6y8uM
youtube.com/watch?v=VaWNQjFtGD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because of the Jews. ITS ALWAYS THE JEWS. ALWAYS.

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

THAT BLACK THICK OILOoooooooooo aawww Freedom! umm yeah democracy and stuff... right... ummm stop the terrorist bombers for merica!

because Bush was a fucking Nazi war criminal
but now he hates Trump so I love him

The Israeli government was, and still is, hellbent on overthrowing the Iranian government and replacing their leadership with a western-puppet (think of the Shah). Using their attack dog, the US military, Iraq was invaded to act as a stepping-stone towards their objectives in Iran. Why else did the US build one of the most expensive embassies in the world in Baghdad?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

They wanted to make muslim countries have revolutions and become free and pro usa to counter russia and china. back then fracking was not developed and they knew oil was about to run out and it was running out at the time.

Conspiracy shill

>I don't believe anything until CNN says its true.

Jews + Enforcing oil trades in U.S. dollars.

tin foil gay frogs shapeshifting jews

George W had a personal vendetta against Saddam because he put a hit out on his dad.

It was the plan all along, they give him guns and money so he killed the kurds and demonized Saddam, then they accused Saddam to try to kill bush senior and that was it, underlying reason was petroleum and geopolitical dominance of Israel.

Can you actually refute anything in that video I linked, rather than fling ad hominems?

jews
youtu.be/FLU8l1C9NKY

oil. next question.

For the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.... The 10ft tall mummified corpse of Nimrod.

I remember this all very clearly. The whole media was for it.
We thought it would be like the gulf war, and that Iraqis would welcome us as liberators, and it did go as planned, at least initially.

But muslims fuck everything up and so they made the worst possible decisions, like fighting us constantly and also trying to wipe each other out.

Cause (((they))) said so.

Woke.

What happened to it?

then we kinda fixed the situation, then OBAMA gets into office and FUCKS it all up again

The PNAC plan against Axis of Evil countries in order to secure greater israel.

For (((them)))

>Because there was a relationship between Iraq and Al Qaeda.
He’s right, you know.

They didn't even try to hide it in the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=GoSBqs6y8uM

Also: petrodollar hegemony. Saddam planned to switch to oil sales in euro currency a few months earlier and actually started trading it a month or so earlier...

Well, you know, at the end he suggested that we start doing civil disobedience and eventually have armed conflicts. I wouldn't say that's a relatively good position, but maybe you do since you linked the video.

Also his assertion that the dollar would collapse and therefore we need the petrodollar is laughable. The US owns more than 25% of the world's wealth, we're SOLID. If the dollar crashes, so does everything else.

I've looked more at his videos and his channel is a cringy conspiracy-laced trip for sad people who watch YouTube to understand why Israel controls the world, aka (((you))).

I suppose muh oil theorists think that we overthrew Libya at the same time we discovered how much oil we really had...

Conspiracy theorists are fun, for a while. But no one takes you seriously. Rarely are you ever right, and it's an unhealthy lifestyle. I thought maybe you would prefer to read hundreds of pages from books and study this topic a little more seriously. Instead, you base your understanding of geopolitics on a 15 minute video that calls for an armed revolution in America. lol

Project for a New American Century is prophetic for the reason that the authors mentioned that a "pearl-harbor like event" would be needed in order to fulfill the plan's objectives laid out in 1997. An interesting quote from one of the architects of PNAC, John Lehman, Jr.:
>Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaWNQjFtGD0

Literally, a shill.

>Iran hasn’t attacked any country since 1798
It took Fourteen seconds for the bullshit to start flying.

I killed your fucking thread bro.