How is it? Is it worth delving into?

How is it? Is it worth delving into?

I didn't read or watch it, but just by remembering the threads pass by, I'd say exercise caution.

It's pretty cute, but there's zero resolution. It may leave you heartbroken

"Nothing fucking happens" the show

The anime is fun and goes through the first and best arc. Don't bother continuing with the manga though. Just leave it there.

Blue balls: the show
Only worth watching for Urabe's VA.

It's a reliving of your junior high sex-life, only they added a waifu here.

Saliva?

Magic saliva of sharing sensations between lovers.

I love her voice. Instead of a squeaky bimbo bouncing around you have a more realistic feeling girl. That's hot.

You should only watch the anime don't touch the manga.

I remember when we had monthly threads.

Anyone else remember the black guy who would post great reaction photos?

The anime is perfect. Retro artwork, Tim Burton-esq soundtrack, unique VA. But it's like Usagi drop--don't bother trying to find closure in the manga. The anime ends where MGX's story peaks, sexual tension-wise.

I had high hopes for the manga back when I was reading it as it was being scanlated, but after this point it basically dragged on another 50+ chapters of nothing happening. The final page was them deciding NOT to kiss. This in a manga where the very first chapter had Urabe saying she'd lose her virginity to Tsubaki.

That manga ending. I will never forgive you Japan

So...any theories as to what Urabe is. Guessing alien? I think it's more likely she's a "dream master" or at least related to one of the characters from Yume Tsukai

I finished the manga a few days ago. It was cute, but got dull at some parts.

No. I've seen it, it's literally not worth it.
The idea of a drooling cute but weird girl is great, but she's actually like a weird alien or something? It's not explained. And they never actually hook up.

>no family
>no friends
>have a full body tan before she go to the beach with her bf
how? did she have a naked sex outside with someone?

Never forget that Shortstack was the best girl.

I couldn't believe the fucking manga

90 chapters of the drool gimmick being re purposed over and over

Characters don't change at all, fucking static

And by the end Tsubaki still cant even fucking hug Urabe

It's pretty unbelievable how the story doesn't ever seem to progress, just different situations involving drool, I can't think of a more disappointing story. We don't even get the slightest hint of who she is, why she uses the scissors, her parents, anything. It just left up to the imagination I guess because the author never gave a fuck to answer it

She turns into an idol for 15 chapters then goes back to how she was before. So many things about this manga infuriate me

Read the manga, don't watch the anime.

Yes, just not with your actual girlfriend in the corner giggling.

She's an alien she can just adjust her skin.

it was going great until suddenly there's an Idol who looks exactly like Urabe and they trade places because i dunno it seemed like a good idea at the time

Are you dumb my dude? She literally mentions visiting her dad at the beach 1 week before meeting MC

I'm still alive, but busy with the adult life.

Why not both?

This

Do you want to piss him off with the ending?

>spend the entire manga literally exchanging saliva with each other
>want to wait until after high school to kiss or even hug

It was good in that it reminded me of my first high school gf but otherwise it was retarded