Did everyone dropped this show?

Did everyone dropped this show?

Yes, and it's drop not dropped.

>This garbage sold less than Red Data Girl

welp, PA Works sure has fallen low

No, I stayed knowing the last episode would be emotional, and it was. I cried manly tears.

Top three things to watch this show for:

>dragon girl arc
>huge tits
>a window into the slow, inevitable death of Japanese countryside communities

First reason is like 8-10 episodes in. Thats a little too much boredom and bullshit just to get to that arc.

I can find huge tits anywhere.

I can and have read articles about the dying elderly population anytime, and quite frankly they deserve to watch their townships die out if they are just going to stay old stubborn conservative farts.

Yes. I watched through episode 8. Was it worth finishing?

I tried watching this garbage. I swear I did

I really liked it. :\

PA will probably make their next show more wacky.

The ending didn't make any sense to me, specifically Yoshino. She just spent an entire year building a relationship with the people of Manoyama and by ep 25 the town isn't even close to being revitalized. If you want to be really optimistic you could say it's beginning to get some life back but there is clearly a shit ton of work left to do. The chairman is more than willing to extend her contract so why the fuck would she just decide to start from zero with a completely new town?

yeah, it's why this flopped and amagi sold

I know I sure did.

It's because grumpy jii-san disbanded the kingdom officially, and the fate of the town itself was left open ended. Have you never moved on from a job before? The town was always going to disappear, just like all of rural society.

I enjoyed the show it was comfy. I never cared much about high school SoL but young adult SoL is more relatable and nice to watch.

That is actually the first good reason I've seen to watch this show.

It was a little slow and depressing, hence why I dropped it, but I might give something else like it a try with that in mind.

I dropped it after 3 episodes. It's cozy but a bit too boring.

>Dropped

I'm busy repopulating Manoyama.

I watched the last episode today and cried along with Yoshino. It really wove the many threads of expiring rural life together in a natural, exploratory sort of way. The whole series could be looked at as a whimsical but serious look at the mild plight of non-urban living in Japan, but it can also simply be enjoyed as a story of a desperate urbanite slowly learning to understand and love a place she once found unfamiliar and undesirable.

>dropping the best show this season
Why would I do such a thing?

>[Nii-sama] Sakura Quest 01-25 [1080p][Batch]
Just informing.

>Did everyone dropped this show?
Why would I drop anime of the year?

I'd like to drop me willy into Quest-chan's butthole.

I don't understand

I just have few episodes to catch up, it's comfy series, no need for haste with it

I watched it for her, and for Pink Butthole-chan, of course.

I dropped it after episode 25.

There's a fine line between comfy and boring and it crossed it by being too long. Most of second half was bad, and the new OP was godawful. But no. I didn't drop it. I powered through it like a man. Because I'm unemployed and single.

Pink Aoi's pink butthole is getting a tan.

Does Nii-sama fix the fanfiction-tier subs or just names?

Nevermind, I just checked. That's an impressive amount of work they put in.

I finished it but the second cour wasn't as good as the first. Some of the middle episodes felt pointless and super boring. Shame since it was pretty good for the most part

The only thing which is not fixed are Sandal's strange puns (at least I didn't spot anything else). But it's almost untranslatable.

I liked second pard much more.

Sandal was 3deep5u.

Dropped after 3 episodes.

But the girls are nice, hopefully we will get some doujins.

no

Yoshino was searching for a 'not ordinary' job in the beginning and she found it. How does it not makes sense?
She already said that she'd visit but it's literally not her job anymore. The town probably didn't have the budget for her and her team and just announced that they were committing to a new tourism strategy.

I'm already waiting for the sequel, where Yoshino rebuilds another failing town.

She didn't rebuild shit, though.

Yeah, well, she could hardly go to DC and expect it to be only a day.