Why do leafs post the most perverted threads on Sup Forums?

>Bestiality
>Trap approval
>Muh racial equality
>Faggot shit
I'm sick and tired of seeing that stupid fucking leaf flag. By God, the mere presence of that flag drags me into a fit of primal rage.

i agree

We do this because we love you user. All of this will be for the better. You'll see when your older.

I loved this game in my old ps2

You learn to mentally filter out leafposts after a while

it's always the 49%ers behind the 53% confirmed jewish trick memes

To be fair Canadas issue is that we are England but without the heritage or academic identity.

Think about it ; in the UK you have people like Jacob Rees mogg or garage who identify with the somewhat Victorian ideals of a liberal society; but understand that that isn't a universal norm and that national sovereignty and identity are paramount .

Canada has literally no such identity . We're white guilt the nation.

They have been abused by their government.

Wow, it's been a long time since I last thought about good ol' Gamespy.

I miss not having meme flags

Memeflags are for pussies who are ashamed of their homeland

Newfags on Sup Forums (Especially amerimongrels) are very easy to troll. They don't realize that this place is a useless shitheap and that no real conversations or operations are done here. All you guys do is say mean things on faceberg/twatter.

Lmao

The real oldfags know when to act and when to shitpost, they don't sit here writing emotional diatribes about how something made them feel bad.

>gamespy
jesus I feel old

hello friend - were sorry

Shills like you use leaf proxies because of the "le leaf mayme" producing most replies and thefore bumps of slide threads.

Like you are doing right now faggot?

You're not good at shitposting, that's the problem. Aussies do it, but people like them because they're good at it.

Show your flag, leaf

>slide threads.
no such thing