streamable.com/q90jm
youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA
youtube.com/watch?v=9res6dPKJPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

J U S T

bump

bump

>>republicans stand absolutely no chance of winning because of demographics

The only option is to be brutally honest and point out the foibles of Venezuela-style economics: inevitable ruin.

Point out the rampant corruption and mismanagement of the state.

Point out the impediments to starting and running a business. Most people—Latinos included—want a chance to build a thriving business.

Point out the social ruin that SJW rules and decadence represent. Latino cultures are conservative socially. Remember it was the black voters who voted against gay marriage.

You're a moron. Latinos care about one thing and one thing only: white gibs. This is perfectly reflected in their voting patterns. Prove me wrong

Jesus Christ, why doesn't commiefornia just call itself Mexico 2.0 already, and why the fuck don't you commiefornia homos just split from Southern Cali

Right wing deportation squads really ought to get active in the weeks before elections are held. That might actually dent the numbers.

It'll probably just spur the "legal" residents to vote

Being a Califag this picture infuriates me and makes me want to lash you out on a cross like the degenerate you are. Bringing back the California Grizzly by 2020 you fucking faggot.

JESUS CHRIST THE CHINK JUST SAID WE SHOULD DEPORT TRUMP
13:10

lmao i bet they're watching this like a presidential debate in mexico

top kek

There's no hope for Cali, really, considering all the white flight. Financial collapse and federal receivership and administration? Would have to wait for later tho since the Trump government is still flailing a bit.

California needs to be broken up. It's honestly two radically different places

Chihuahua are cute senpai :3

>the amount of amerimutts in 1 clip
>speaking mejicospanish instead of just english
>sensationalism through the roof
I never thought I'd witness the fall of an empire.

I loved his face afterwards
>HA I KNEW THIS ''JOKE'' WOULD WORK SO WELL

feels bad man

It really does. A lot of people I know looked up to USA.

Not just cali either. It's the Great Mutting of Our Time.

lmfao at the one sneaky cunt saying "we can just let mexicans come in for seasonal work on california farmlands". If mexicans are looking for work farming why cant they farm their own fucking land? Oh wait they have muslim blood and cant work together without chopping each others heads off.

How does California go from this...

to this?

Villaraigosa isn't as left wing as Cuck Newsom. Pathetic that the only real choice is between these two.

TWO amnesty acts

Why is Alaska being disobedient?

too cold for shitskins.

>Gubernatorial

More like GOOBERnatorial, am I right fellas?

These are the politicans representing the population they are meant to represent. Look at the demographics of california.

This is why the halt seller act of 1965 is always referred to here - as the demographics of the US change, so will the culture, so will the politics, so will the voting patterns, etc.

next level: look at the projections for population fo california broken down by race or "ethnicity"

WE ARE COMING GRINGO!
prepare the gibs

California should secede to Mexico. It's the best way to combat illegal immigration, considering it seems to be an intractable disease. US hispanic pop drops by 50%, nigger pop drops by 20%. Democratic voter bases decreases massively, we vote a red pilled president into office. Mass deportations of niggers back to Western Africa occur, the rest of the spics go back to Mexico because they want to be with their hombres and culture, white people aren't so implicitly ashamed to live in a spic-nigger-crime riddled society and start having kids again, white birth rate increases. Now that my friends, is the closest anybody can get to utopia.

Well the truth is out, they are not even pretending who they represent now.

>California

You mean the USA

>still living in California
wanna know how I know you're not white?

and they try and tell us population replacement isn't real. This is by the book fucking genocide

I'm stuck here man. I'm gonna leave as soon as I get my degree

I'm moving to Alaska

Save me a spot leaf

bring back manifest destiny. invade canada and all of central and south america. use the natives as fertilizer.

state of jefferson when

California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas are lost boys. Time to head north. The cold is minority repellent.

no

This

I'll need you to stay warm once you die of hyperventilation. Obese people make good sleeping bags.

Don't come to Vancouver if you don't like chinks. Your best bet is north-central states or the northern provinces and finish off the native genocide

Maybe you guys will grow a pair of balls and get rid of Jerry Brown

It's far too big and was founded well before the other states out west. Thus it's population size has far outstripped how big it's suppose to be. It's the only state west of the Mississippi with an above average population density yet it's the 2nd largest state(not counting Alaska or Hawaii in either points). It's twice the population of any state besides Texas and three times bigger than any besides texas, Florida, and new york. It holds way too much sway in a winner take all system at the federal level

Texas seems worth standing ground in rather than let it slip to complete demographic shift.

I for one welcome our new spic overlords

The farther east you go along the border states the more sane the spice get. They're absolutely unsalvageable in California but once you get into certain pockets of east Texas there's an almost 50/50 split in how they vote.

Fuck the le based minority shit I'm just simply stating you're not dealing with the same amount of crazy. If texspics were as bad as calispics the state would already be a toss up by now.

I'm a yank dude. I'm just saying that from my perspective Texas is probably worth trying to save.

He's right.

It's blacks vs. Mexicans from now on, whitey is automatically disqualified.

What would be the tipping point for us to start using the 2nd to repel this foreign invasion? Or are we too placated at this point? Watching our country right now is like watching a frog slowly brought to a boil.

Isn't capitalism great? Cheap labor and highest GDP.

>white population proportional increases in
>Alaska
>South Carolina
>Alabama
>Mississippi

I wonder what's happening there?

bump. Here's a fun little snippet of political debate in Americas future!

streamable.com/q90jm

Just glad I live in eastern Kentucky. Spics and nigs stay outta the sticks. Though we do have a white nigger problem.

Just because your a smaller proportion of the population doesn't mean your being genocided. The raw numbers of white Americans alive in your countries history is at its highest right now.

It's like if there's 10 whites in a city and 0 Mexicans then in forty years the population rises to 20 whites and 10 Mexicans. Your raw number has increased even if you went from 100% white to 50% white. That isn't a genocide.

It started here. On this board.

hehehehehehe. WHITE PEOPLE. ACT NOW OR SOUTH AFRICA IS COMING TO YOU. FFS

your cops are the white niggers

What? To see people represented and passionate about the future? The collective voice of the audience gives me hope for the future.

Stop fear mongering. Only Hispanics have a birthrate high enough to overtake you to create South Africa like demographics, assuming they keep breeding at high rates and don't integrate (which is doubtful). South Africa is a completely different situation, you can't compare the two.

>All that spanish
Hahahaha holy fuck.

Michael Savage

The majority of governmental control is federal and has been for at least since the 30s so it doesn't matter where you live you're paying for it

Yeah, they are. Good thing there's only like 4 cops in my town.

the white guy doesnt seem to be popular. at one point he calls the guy asking questions horhay (or however thats spelled) im not sure if thats the guys name and if its not i can guess why the mexicans dont like him and if it is mexicans should stop being racist stereotypes by sneaking across the boarder and being named horhay. is his son named pedro? does he have a daughter who has long as hell fingernails who request others hold her jewelry when she is about to fight some one?

That shit is depressing to watch.

almost all of the whole eastern side of kentucky are all niggers. unless you hate the state
there's like no niggers so they ruin themselves

That'd be jorge or jorje or something like that. Spanish variant of george.

Hispanics will keep voting for bigger government and continue the USA on a path towards communist enslavement... USA has alreadt deviated far from what the country was founded on aka freedom. And hispanics and other 3rd world minorities are only making it worse. they don't vote for freedom. They don't appreciate idividual rights and free markets.

Democrats used to get mad at me when I said I wouldn't vote for anyone with a spic last name because they only look out for their own tribe once in office. Now they brag about that being the case.

Glad I was able to get the fuck out of that godforsaken state, I never belonged there.

>genocide
Yeah the right really has to rebrand that word because all it does it make anybody in on the left or center shutdown the second they hear that term because it's not literally true. People that say it really mean "be culturally replaced". Anyone on the right debating that fact doesn't know how to realpolitik and It's no wonder the right loses far more often than it wins.

You are just a racist. If those people were white you would feel pride in the engagement with local politics.

Are you me?

>You're a moron. Latinos care about one thing and one thing only: white gibs. This is perfectly reflected in their voting patterns. Prove me wrong

Latrinos also care about fat ugly white women. They're literally the American Dream to the light skinned mexicans....who - get this - literally think they're white LOL

It's going to be delicious watching the spics-infested shit hole called California turn into a 3rd world country.

How long before the first cartel beheading happens in that state?

The best part?

The shitskin mexicans are SO fucking racist, they will eventually turn on the only remaining whites in that state: The rich, affluent, self hating liberal whites living in the rich enclaves. It's going to be fucking delicious.

>Villaregosa
Fuck that guy, he was by far one of the worst mayors we ever had
t. Salty LA fag

youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA

thanks op, i'll have a good laugh at the insecurity of these shitskins in the light of the coming white nationalist wave

lmao

your state is literally mexico, homes

youtube.com/watch?v=9res6dPKJPA

Is immigrant code for illegal immigrant? Many illegal immigrants are productive members of society and should be made citizens. However, people good or bad shouldn’t be allowed to break immigration law willynilly. What sort of substantive plan for immigration reform do these guys have? What’s a reasonable number of immigrants to allow in per year? My heart bleeds for those who want to contribute to America still what plan do they have other than name calling?

Kill yourself nigger.

Whites are being replaced its literally genocide. Not our fault you cucks are too dumb to understand what the word means and jump to the assumption it only involves being murdered in camps.

THIS. can't wait

When my dad was born his town in california on the border was 80-90% white
now it is over 90% mexican, everyone else has been driven out besides the stubborn old whites who still live there, otherwise it would be 100% mexican

im white flighting next year

Come to Boise, Idaho.

We're a nice white state.

Look shillstein, they don't give a shit about local politics.

They just want whitey's gibs and for whitey to be subjugated.

Think of all the amazing technology they have given us in such a short period.

thats a top candidate for me. theres few states that don't have income taxes that im strongly considering: washington, south dakota, and wyoming

>rocketman will never nuke Cali

>Alabama actually increased

>Is immigrant code for illegal immigrant?
yes

>Many illegal immigrants are productive members of society and should be made citizens
and they ruin it for anyone who has respect for the law.

>people good or bad shouldn’t be allowed to break immigration law willynilly
exactly. the law must be enforced, because without any credible threat of deportation, it would be much much worse. the debate showed perfectly how backwards the culture is. any argument in favor of ignoring the law gets massive applause.

You're surprised that a forum hosted by a Spanish-language channel focused on latino issues?

Are you actually retarded? This was the Univision Noticias and Latino Community Foundation forum.

The future is brown and you know it.

In Idaho, your income taxes help pay to improve our white ethnostate.

In Calfiornia, your income taxes help pay for the free gibsmedats for the brown skinned shitskin wetback mexicans who are breeding faster than a cockroach infestation.

Come home to Idaho, White Man.

nah, the words change constanly, right now they are trying to spin "undocumented worker" into existence.

what i noticed is that no matter how "hopeful" the dems are trying to appear the minorities are smelling fear so the amount of petty crimes and blatant disrespect against whitey is increasing, so "nervous laughter" is on the rise too and that's why they are doubling down, too scared of the future.