Project ireland 2040

Hey guys, I think that we have to do somethin with project ireland 2040. This shit is quete shitty. Irish gov. wants to take 1m refugees until 2040 to encrease population (4.7m now). It is sad. I can't just watch how Ireland dies. Ireland needs your help, my anonymous friend!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZBjJuD--k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so they want you to become Nigeria to cover the tax payments for the aging childless Irish population? sounds like a hell of a hoot

Are you sure? Can I come too?

Ireland are a bunch of Cucks.Ireland is the only country in the world where nationalist policy is to destroy Ireland.

This really stresses me out as a trap. How can I help stop sandniggers from raping and murdering me lol

Eh says the Brit that already has 4 million Mohammads & the grooming gangs that come with it.
Then there's the BBC (not the broadcaster) that your traitorous women are strung out on...
Mate Britain is one of Europe canaries in the mine, I'd keep quite if I were you

fuck off poonigger

show boipucci. You might as well show it for someone in the same country

Write an e-mail to the government, post response.

Most of those immigrants will probably be Brits and Poles, etc.

>Mate Britain is one of Europe canaries in the mine,

Ireland will fall apart before Britain will.

AAAAAAGGGHHHHH

DOWN WITH YOU LOT
DOWN WITH IRELAND 2040
DOWN WITH TRAPS

Ireland won’t fall apart you fag, we are literally one of the few countries that haven’t become monkeynigger zoos yet.
Conor Mcgregor is a disgusting Manlet no boipucci for you kys

What's the yearly population growth?

Really? Can I come over? Canada is balls and I'm ethnically Irish

surely someone here will entitle me to that sweet sweet boipuccy

Britain has already fallen mong

You FUCKIN wish pal!!
You've already let the fuckin Trojan horse in!
Our government is 20yrs behind & we're so red pilled by canaries like you spastics & the swedes & the Germans that it'll be protested to death!

Karma is a bitch man, ye are getting what you deserve for your past crimes. The Irish will be one of if not the only white nation preserved in western Europe.

Say goodbye to alcohol & hello to prayer 5 times a day you gobshite!

That happens in Britain and it will happen in Ireland. It only has 4.7 million people of which 80% are Irish another million will make it 65%. By 2040 it will realistically be over 2 million which would make Irish around 50%. How will they ever have a united Ireland when Ireland won't be Irish.

I'm a Latino that plans on moving to Ireland to conquer the women. The (((men))) have gone the same way as the rest of e*Rope, there is no saving them. Look atfor example

>Britain has already fallen mong

No it hasn't.

>You've already let the fuckin Trojan horse in!

Percentage wise the Irish plan to let in more. Show flag you plastic yank

Do you realize that is not only Ireland that is being fucked up by non whites immigration to there, it's France, England, Netherlands, Portugal,Belgium, Italy, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Norway all of them... the diiferences are just that some are in a little bite more advaced state of invasion others a little behinde

Have fun “conquering” the women here when they’re literally all fat chinlets with messed up teeth and an IQ of 4, or massive whores tbhonk

See above post shit for brains...
Just fuckin jealous that destiny favored us in the end...tisk tisk poor Brits, first lost their precious empire, now losing their precious Homeland... tragic really

:(

Yet.

>favored

American plastic confirmed

Yes it has. There's a muslim mayor of London. There are 3 million muslims. In a generation that'll probably at least double. Class rooms across England are majority non-white.

Or auto correct (mobile phone genius)
Even if was, points are still salient & you're still FUCKED!!!

Turn off your flag and prove it pal

>you're still FUCKED!!!

The Irish are more fucked. At least I'll see a future with no Irishmen.

How are we fucked tho? MOST Irish men are amazing and basically put the rest of Europe and their sand nigger asses as well as America to shame. Just because your country is full of caramel monkeys raping your women doesn’t mean you have to be bitter sweetie x

Well opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one.

So far you've failed to highlight how the UKs precarious situation is somehow more advantages than ours?

C'mon you invented these words, fuckin use them & explain yourself so...

>How are we fucked tho?

Have you been reading this thread so far? Your government plans to import a million more people to a country where only 80% of the people are native Irish.

I have explained. Show your flag lad.

Stop being an idiot memeflag, I'm probably more Irish than you. My dad was from Castlebar and my mothers' parents were from Drumcliff and Ballysadare.

What are you doing over here?

Born and raised here.

Why'd they raise you in England and not Ireland?

Over the next 20 years!

We've time, & we're already organizing against it, you clowns already fuckin let them in!

As for me flag, learn your history kid, we're experts in Guerilla warfare (used it to pretty good affect against you lot didn't we ; )
When we whack you yeh don't fuckin see it coming then we melt away back into the crowd.

No you didn't explain yourself & I suggest you stop stalling.
Now I repeat, explain how the UKs precarious situation is more advantages than ours?

Ireland is a country to leave; you don't stay there if you can help it.

Although, I'd suspect that just want 1 million extra idiots to pay for their water.

Touch on pal, true blue Dub.
FYI you're parents are what we call "culchies"

>Ireland is a country to leave; you don't stay there if you can help it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZBjJuD--k

They didn't want to quit their jobs and sell their house so that they could have a baby.

calm down paddy

I've lived there. Nice historic town.

kek

>ireland

Who gives a fuck?

>we have to do somethin

What's all this 'we' business?...

In 1998 there were 3.8mln Irishman. 20years it's 4.7mln. The article doesn't say anything about immigration you stupid fuck. It says that in 20years they plan to build homes and shit for additional population growth

We're going to have to put our foot down and tell those idiots in Leinster House, most forcefully, that this will not be tolerated.

Hmm, does that Indian mamzer and his German paymaster know who Kevin O'Higgins was?

>Swimming in poverty and unemployment
>Importing even more poverty and unemployment is the answer
Good fucking job.

BYFO yank, if I was you I'd be worrying bout those little midnight excursions your woman has been making out to see the plantation lads...

You lot are bigger cucks than the Brits ffs

>Everyone in Ireland is Irish

Hello Gerry

It's not about an article, it's the 20 yr plan & they want to take in another million"EU citizens"...
Ie the migrants on the continent they plan on making citizens

>FYI you're parents are what we call "culchies"

That's slang for from the country. Not too bad of an insult at all.

>Touch on pal, true blue Dub.
So you're either a filthy knacker with a face chiselled by gum disease, or you're a pudgy south side faggot who obsesses about what primary school you went to at parties?
Which one are you? This is exciting!

If you were honest, you'd have told us they actually refer to culchies as 'boggers' but why would you use the insult the whole world already reserved just for you?

Top. Fucking. Kek,

Enjoy Brexit :-)

So much wrong with that post.
Why would refer to a city dweller as bogger??

Also a guy with a Union Jack is talking shit about gum disease...you know you people are famous for bad teeth right??
The big British book of smiles anyone??

Try again man, but with less cringe

Explain yourselves.

I thought getting your independence relatively recently was good bases for a (((xenophobic))) society

there goes my fucking theory, thanks ireland

Ireland is the only country I support diversity and third world immigration. Project Ireland is great news.

Stop projecting your nigger infested homeland issues onto Ireland.

Maybe the Irish should grow some balls and vote out the fuckers who want to replace them. If they can’t do that shit on their own, no one can help them.

What the image of Che Guevara or Jeremy Corbyn ; )
Explain yourself lad

Can someone post links where the government days this? If so, I'm feeling quite redpilled.

Trust me we are

Good, cause you’re the only ones who can save yourselves.

how can ireland fight the UK for so long yet allow this to happen?

>Why would refer to a city dweller as bogger??

Because it rolls off the tongue quicker than bog trotter, or spud fucker, or wife beating alcoholic brainlet?

Anyway, what do you care what we think? You have your 'new' 'European' 'friends' now!

>haha I destroyed my country with Marxism that'll teach the English

I don't get it.... I'm sure groups like the INLA were an actual psyop.

What's your point?
Yis sent us to penal colonies all over the world then we produced strikingly handsome fighters??

Imagine knowing 800 years of humiliation. It's a feeling only an Irishman could have.

Because Irish nationalism is left wing marxism.

That's the point hasn't happened yet, which is more than we can say for the rest of Europe

Just popping to Balbriggen, lad. Hope the locals don't chase me away with a spear

>how can ireland fight the UK for so long yet allow this to happen?

Thats a misconception. The Irish got their shit pushed in for centuries with barely a whisper.
We literally tossed that shit into the Atlantic the moment WWI appeared and there was actual work to do.

Haha you destroyed your country with Africans, Muslims, Indians, Sikhs & FYI alking all the Marxists shit, one word... LABOUR!!

Your laughed at!

>hasn't happened yet

oh no no no

>Your laughed at!

I have never encountered an Irishman that can tell the difference between your and you're

Snapchat your american Irish cousin to find out@goryutenmetsu

Do I seriously have to post a pic or YouTube link of London??
Like we rule our capital city, you get stabbed while your woman gets passed around like a fuckin spliff!!

>Because Irish nationalism is left wing marxism.
This.
If ever there was a case of people making their beds and now having to lie in them it's the Irish.
Stop fucking crying, spudniggers, you did this to yourselves and you know it. That's what makes this so delicious.
What makes it ten times better is 'no true irishman' would ever be seen doing what the Brits do, so they have literally no chance of fixing this with an IExit.

Why do you say Ireland is a place to leave? I'm 66% potatonigger

whats up with so many Irish having american style accents lately?

If it was your ancestors that left ages ago then be thankful, if it was you that got out then... congratulations

>Explain yourselves.

hahaha, oh wow!...

Not one single Irish person seems to give a shit about this massive, massive happening.

It's actually incredible.

Either they are in complete denial, or genuinely don't mind that 1 million shitskins will be imported in the next 22 years, and that the plan is to distribute them all round the country.

>Karma is a bitch man, ye are getting what you deserve for your past crimes.
Don't espouse nigger mentality. As rotten as the British were/are, they are still better than the Middle Eastern and Africas hordes entering the West, you should be standing together, at least temporarily, against that. But still keep an eye on them, they're sneaky fucks.

Nah, ancestors. Left during the famine

You're talking about it like it something in that's happened already (it hasn't).

Meanwhile your country is fucked already!!
What's the name of your Capitals mayor again??

>genuinely don't mind

They don't. That's their nature.

Northern Ireland Is based. No surrender!!

But why? Do the Irish not give a shit About their homeland?

Because why would they take the promises of politicians seriously? Like the last "project" from the previous government, it's largely all talk and trying to win/keep voters.

this is what i thought and why i asked the Uk question earlier, but thinking from the marxist leftist pov it does make sense, really never thought of it like that, cheers UK lads

Stand together with those Muppets that have already let the shit skns take over their turf??
They fuckin wish! They're just jealous because there's still hope for our nation.
Mark my words, Eire will be the last white ruled nation in western Europe

It makes me sick to think a country of 4.7 million that already has over 800k foreign born (according to last census) will import 1 million shitskins and spread them around the country for maximum impact, and their taxes will pay for he 100 BILLION in infrastructure planned to house them.

On top of the at the government has been caught paying the Irish media to promote it without any negativity allowed.

How can they be OK with this, or ignorant to it?

>What's the name of your Capitals mayor again??

Kahn, innit, and everyone hates him. Ask again in a year or two when he's gone.
Anyway, mayor of London is a meme job with no power, kind of like the Irish 'President'.

'Banter' aside, what are you lot going to do? I mean you have literally no options? We can make it on our own. Ireland is truly fucked. Your new 250lb cellie is picking out a sundress and fake eyelashes for you as we speak.
Too fuckn delish.

Most of those 800k foreign born are based poles, slovaks , Hungarian, czech

It's gone.lot further than promises. You might want to see what is in place and under way already you ignorant fuck.

>Dude based foreigners

Not sure you'll feel that way when you're a minority in your country.

c-can i come bros?

My great grandparents came from Ireland because of the famine. Irish bro's rate my DNA, can I come there?

You've lost man you know it.

Talking of prison cellies, who are the majority in your prison system again??

Fuckin spineless white Brits converting to Islam so they can do easy fuckin whack inside...COWARDS!!

Northern Ireland most white country in Western Europe. We are the last bastion of hope for West Europe.