To any suicidal anons

To any suicidal anons,
Don't kill yourself. It's not worth it. I know life seems hard right now but it will get better eventually. Trust me When things seem the darkest, it means the light at the end of the tunnel is near. Your family needs you. Your people need you. You have a lot to live for. You will be missing out on so many great things if you end your life now. Don't do it. We're here for you.

Suicide by Illuminati.

My 19 year old baby sister committed suicide.
Dont go to college if you dont want to, fuck what your parents say.
If you want to surf, smoke weed, and go rave then do it.
Suicides hurt families. Ive been hurt for years.

I'm very sorry to hear that user
I can't imagine how painful it would be if one of my brothers committed suicide
I try to encourage everyone to just live their life and do what makes them happy as well

Uncle Adolf approves this thread.

Never surrender anons.

My family is dysfuntional and I don't wanna see them anymore, they won't miss me.

Of course they will miss you. And think of how great it will be when you make a functional family of your own.

there was once a similar thread, but pretended to be a "helpuing person", gave mail etc. I actually responded, as I am retarded, after 3 exchanges it seemed legit, then he stopped responding and I realized I got doxxed

if you are serious about ending it all, you have nothing to lose by going out and doing the things you think you are afraid of, they may even change your mind and lead you down a different path you haven't yet thought of

I'm too stubborn and not selfish enough to give up on life.

But sometimes I ask God to kill me because he is the only one that could do it w/o destroying my family. I just don't want to live in this clown world anymore, but I have to.

WTF I hate suicide now

The Great Jewish Upheaval is coming soon my brothers do not kill self yet.

>To any suicidal anons, pic related

I appreciate your effort, but I have given up on that hope, don't think a functional family is possible under the current zeitgeist. But don't worry, I am hungry, curious and I think struggle dignifies you. I won't kill myself anytime soon. Live for the struggle cheers.

you don't owe anyone anything, go out and do whatever the fuck pleases you and tell everyone that gets in your way to pound sand. Their life is as meaningless as yours as it is mine and everyone elses. We are all on a one way path to death, no sense in not enjoying it anyway you can along the way

I have endured over 20 years of torment, and loneliness. I have thought of suicide, and death more times than I can count. Yet never once, have I picked up a pistol, or lept off a height. Why? Because I realized there is nothing afterwards. I realized that struggling is all in your head. It is ingrained in your instincts. If you are truly willing to die, you should be truly willing to discard your life as is and start anew.

fucking hell, did we evolve from something like that?

this

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is the chance that the Singularity will happen in my lifetime and I will get to live in a transhumanist utopia.

Pro Tip: Ask God to kill your family so you don't have to live for them.

Amen

degenerate.
Honestly. I agree - suicide destroys families.
But still. ''DO WHAT YOU WANT'' is just as problematic - except it (if comprehensive enough) affects all of society.

I think that's both the reason I'm suicidal at times and why I haven't given up. Seriously scared when I truly reflect that this is all a simulation and that my current identity is infinitely small in comparison to what I truly am. Scared of becoming that person. the one with all the knowledge in the world.

Who cares
Some people SHOULD kill themselves.
I respect japs for that. That feeling of self awareness when you fuck up and must go to not bring shame to the people you know. Hide your face forever.
The contrary is gay

If you are going to kill yourself, take a few activist judges or Leftist Democrats with you, please.

>I will get to live in a transhumanist utopia

That sounds boring...

Thanks for the thread it made me want to live. I hope you all survive also.

You are a dumb coward in denial. You dying by your own hand or by some accident plays little to no role for your family. Arguably, they might even come to the conclusion easier that this is 'what he wanted', if you take the decision in your own hands.

So don't kys, but don't be a christcuck in denial and pretend that this has any other reason than your fear of death

Reminder that the main reason you shouldn't commit suicide is that immediately puts you in a state of mortal sin. That means you will be damned eternally if you have full culpability for your suicide.

Thank ye, good sir

Or if you are going to kill yourself at least die doing something worthwhile - run into a burning building to save a kid, tackle a gunman threatening bystanders in a police standoff, walk up to a gangbanger or a mobster and blow his fucking brains out while his men gun you down, there's plenty of options.

If you're not going to make your life matter, you can at least make your death matter.

if you're living in an welfare country, get on strong meds and play vidya

much comfier than a coffin

Yeah and if you don't believe in Allahu that also happens...oops..lost track with all the arbitrary sky fairy rules

I've been thinking of suicide by cop, would use my samurai sword (I fucking know) to get em to shoot me up. I've been NEET since I graduated high school back in 09. Not existing sounds really good some days

I'm sorry for your loss, man. God bless

>Or if you are going to kill yourself at least die doing something worthwhile - run into a burning building to save a kid, tackle a gunman threatening bystanders in a police standoff, walk up to a gangbanger or a mobster and blow his fucking brains out while his men gun you down, there's plenty of options.

Did you ever run into any of these options during your lifetime?

It's Allah, not Allahu

>gay
>everyone wants me dead anyway
what's stopping user? the only thing keeping me going is spite and alcohol these days.

This. It takes the same amount of balls to kill yourself and to solve the problems that are bugging you

To any suicidal anons
Do a flip.

No, but then I wasn't actively seeking out death.

You're gay? So what? People have been gay literally for thousands of years you fucking faggot

Life WILL NOT get better unless we go to war against the tyrants and Jews. If you aren't ready for that war, you should kill yourself, because millions will when the SHTF.

Instead of doing that, Go to a church, approach a girl that you find attractive, make small talk, ask her to go for coffee, and see where it leads. If you fail get back up and try again. user, you've wasted 9 years of your life.. You can continue to waste and end it, or you can do what you fear most and achieve greatness and maybe just start a family. The world isn't as black pilled as you feel. What do you have to lose? The new dawn awaits you

Nice meme arguments

Well, it won't increase your chances, conciously running into a terror attack or a robbery is rare. Being in a position to act when it happens even rarer.

have you done that? I thought all women were whores for some reason.

I would commit suicide just to see everyhig and everyone that cares about me devestated and my entire legacy wiped out by a big fucking disgusting red stain on the wall because sometimes people don't get what they want and one day my family won't get to see me anymore and one day my friends won't be able to hang out with me anymore because i would much rather be 10 foot underground than to see them happy in my presence. Some things just have to happen.

I'm a coward, I wish assisted suicide was legal and it was as easy as just taking a pill.

Better yet, I wish I could give up my life to someone who really wants it but has to die for whatever reason.. I am at this point 100% certain my life is useless to precisely everyone.

Don't do it brother. We could use your help to fight the jews. the jew fears the samurai

Hi deoployed military

What unit do we measure Intellectual Level in?

*deployed ugh

how big of a fan of rick and morty you are

What unit do we measure enjoyment of rick and morty in?

This is "I found Sup Forums through a thread on r/funny" the post

I wish I lived in Napoleon or Hitler's time so there could be a great leader to follow.

Also, I just used church as an example because maybe that can be your thing. I am not a believer. If church isn't your thing, get involved in something that is social and that interests you. Even volunteering at an animal shelter is a great way to meet people and get out of the house. I know how hard it is user! It is up to you to make your life better. Nobody can do it for you.

You're a fucking faggot leaf and possibly a crusty little white neckbeard with anime themed buttplugs that idolizes everything japanese. Easy with the edge there champ, Japan is a shitty place to be with men living in internet cafes because society is too busy buying products and making jews rich. You shouldn't encourage people to kill themselves, you non-country faggot enabler piece of shit canacuck. Depression is no joke buddy.

Be your own leader. Your flag doesn't match your post.

Any homosexual that is self thinking and self aware about homosexuality and the problems it causes is fine. Unless you are a faggit that forces to be accepted and indoctrinates children to be like you and takes cock up his ass and mouth, you have nothing to worry about

Don't do it. Don't think that way user. Why don't you want your friends and family to be happy in your presence? At least you have friends and family. If you have nothing to lose, just walk up to random girls you find attractive and ask them out. You'd be surprised at how easy it is. Who knows, you might find a great wife you can start a family with

What if I only see darkness in the tunnel?

I agree with Pakistan. Self-improvement is one of the most rewarding things one can do.

I envy you, thinking you can make it to the 23th century lmao

I'm %100 certain your life isn't useless. Find something you would die for and go for it. I used to feel the same way as you, things will get easier trust me

Go after the PizzaGate pedophiles if you're going to end your life. Make it count brother.

Light up your own fire and go forward

Oh, i agree, great leaders are kinda rare these days... I can think of like Putin or something like that, maybe?

Aloha Snackbar?

This. Suicide is only justifiable when you have absolutely nobody to turn to. Otherwise it's unbearable for those that are left behind.

My dad took his life when I was 8 due to a mixture of depression, workplace bullying and childhood trauma, but he had a supporting family. I still miss him :(

Excercise, eat right, make healthy choices.Give yourself time too, it wont happen overnight. It might be hard at first but the darkness will go away eventually

Hey buddy, I am Bi and have felt the hate too.
But seriously fuck everyone, so what if people want you dead? Most of them would be dead themselves if they got what they wanted...
cheer up poofter.
If you need a friend, I'll be your huckleberry.

Step into the shadow and come out the other side.

In the depths of our greatest fear, we must go deeper. One cannot capitulate at this moment and forge in himself something greater. You must be steadfast and recognize there is something greater than your singular being. Then, and only then, will you see the light.

This is really close to how I feel about the matter. I've basically got a bet to win, and I intend to win it.

I'm handicapped, I can't have kids, and my incurable illness is slowly killing me, leaving me in great pain on a frequent basis.

A diet and exercise plan isn't going to fix anything for me.

To any Brazilian Anons
Do a non-shithole country.

I keep failing to exercise. I really wanna have a healthy body and bang the hottest girls. I wish there is a way for me to exercise consistently.

This.

Doing God's work...Good job Op.

>I've been thinking of suicide by cop,
Christ, don't do this. You will cause an immense world of hurt to the cop that will have to kill you.

If you're going to kill yourself (which I hope you don't) at least do it in a way that will cause less harm and damage to innocent third parties.

But suicide by cop or by train/bus is one of the most selfish things one can do. Don't bring ordinary people just doing their job into your personal trauma.

being in seering pain every waking moment makes it reel hard to not want to kill myself. its been 7 years like this. clinging on to life is stupid when it sucks so much. but if this is how fucked it is, why would it get better with death? god dammit all

If you want to lose weight, I can suggest doing the keto diet, it works wonders, look into it (just eliminate all carbs)
And for exercise, for me it helps to set a specific amount of reps of lifts/push-ups etc and just focus on completing that for the day by a specific time. It's hard but just think of the prize if you know what I mean

>I keep failing to exercise
Stop being a bitch
> I wish there is a way for me to exercise consistently.
Stop making excuses. If you want something, You have to go get it.

Pro tip: Just start with two to three mile hikes during the weekends. You can build yourself up from there

>have you done that?
Yes, but not at a church. There are great wholesome women out there, you just have to become great yourself.

Kill yourself, I never thought I would tell someone that unironically.
People on here actually feel depression and are mentally fragile and you try to use that weak period to trick them into a lie.
Mortal Sin, my ass.
You shouldn't kill yourself because everyone around you will feel the pain because you decided to take a quick way out of a depression instead of fighting it and subjugating the world to your wishes.

Killing yourself because you've 'dishonoured' yourself or because you've failed in a task is tantamount to desertion of duty. All men have an obligation to god and their fellow men to spend their lives in service and killing yourself to avoid having to make amends and improving oneself is scummy.

Never deny yourself the opportunity of redemption. Never kill yourself.

t-thanks user

I unironically would rather go to Iraq as a Bisexual Jew, than Brazil.

I hate women too much to contribute to society.

Thank you for this thread.

I have been suicidal for a long time. It is an irrational impulse. Things are going great in my life in general. And yet I can't escape this voice in my head telling me to do it. Sometimes its a whisper, sometimes its shouting so loud I can hardly take it. I haven't done it yet because I know it would devestate my fanily, I think of them. Also my dog, he is very loyal I can't stand the thought of him waiting for me to come home for the rest ofhis life .

It is hard though. I try to be the best person I can be. I just don't know why it has to be this way. It makes me feel weak. Its hard to explain but it feels like never being able to scratch and itch. An impulse not fulfilled over and over until it drives you crazy.

Do it
Do it
Do it

Thank you for the encouragement. Hang in there everyone.

What if i'm not into Christianity?

How handicapped?
This is the future, everyone can have kids if they have dollars.
What disease?

Diet and exercise will move mountains but retards never believe it because they have heard it all they time but never done it.

Ok coach.

>Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now, take what's left and live it properly. What doesn't transmit light creates its own darkness.

I would like to echo what the anons are saying about going to church and finding a good wholesome women there.

Find God, first. Then find happiness, in your heart. Then find a woman. Then see what God has set for you. Life is good.

>morticles

To any suicidal anons: don't listen to this faggot OP.