Yuri stuff

What's the matter with /u/ popularity in the last 6-7 years? Pretty sure I've never seen so much pushy yuri fanservice in 00s anime or earlier not saying it like it's a bad thing or anything

Who's this slut?
Why is she flashing her panties to a man?

She's a Japanese female.

you see user. It turns out that dykes makes dicks go dokidoki and that sells.

Because yuri is objectively better than hetero

>objectively
Elaborate

there are no dicks involved

Are you so insecure about your sexuality you're afraid of dicks?

Marimite was in the 00s

I didn't say there wasn't any yuri fanservice at all in 00s, silly user.

How is not being attracted to dicks mean you're afraid of dicks?

If you're not attracted to dicks then what's your problem with males in anime?

People are starting to realise that girls make the coolest couples.
Now if they'd only cut out the balless male MCs entirely, that'd be great.

>girls make the coolest couples.
If you're a literal faggot

>he actually likes limp dick anime boys
Wtf is wrong with you?

Yuri is impotent, though.

Dunno but all these back to back flops are painful to look at

Yeah, no dicks = good

Not him but I never understood this
>I like yuri
>then you don't like male characters
It's like people think these are mutually exclusive concepts. The best yuri is when a male serves to add more emotional conflict, rather than just lesbo kissing time.
And there's other genres, too.

There were only 2 Yuri shows that were ever good.

Simoun
Maria-sama ga Miteru

Fight me.

>Maria-sama ga Miteru
Not even a yuri show.

Maybe if you're going by the typical neo-Sup Forums definition of yuri.

>Yuri (百合, "lily"), also known by the wasei-eigo construction Girls' Love (ガールズラブ gāruzu rabu), is a Japanese jargon term for content and a genre involving love between women in manga, anime, and related Japanese media. Yuri focuses on the sexual orientation or the romantic orientation aspects of the relationship

There's a whopping example of only one gay character in MariMite. Everyone else's straighter than a guitar string.

>the best yuri is when a male serves to add more emotional conflict
Yuri needs more supportive males, not antagonistic ones.

No sensible male would ever support a girl who's into another girl. It's quite literally a cuckoldry

It's not cuckoldry if there are no dicks involved.

This meme went so far people forget what cuckoldry actually means.

Pretty sure that stealing someone's potential love interest is a cuckoldry regardless of what's there between your legs

It's better than your gf with another boy at least

It's not.

Nah, it's just a bit of casual fun if it's two girls doing it.

Not him, but I think I would be way more enraged and depressed if my gf cheated with another girl, rather than a guy.

Why? Is it too much of a novel concept for your caveman brain to handle?

What does it matter? Cheating is cheating regardless of gender.

>The best yuri is when a male serves to add more emotional conflict
Best yuri is women who have never wanted to touch a penis in their life. Why would I want to watch a show about cute girl NTR?

You all know it's that a guy doesn't have to be sexually attracted to every girl he meets, right?

>I don't know what words mean: the user

If my gf ever cheated on me with another person, dude or girl, I wouldn't like it. But the difference would come where if it was with a girl, I would still be disappointed but eventually joke about it with lads about how my cock was so good that no other guy could live up to expectations, whilst if it was with another dude I would be enraged and probably try and murder the dude.

I dated a bisexual and when it was ending I hoped she'd turn gay so I could shikataganai it away and at least have happy lewd thoughts. She didn't.

Nah only girl cheating on guy with another guy matters.

That guy might be a homo then

This is why everyone hates /u/shitters. You really are a delusional bunch

>The best yuri is when a male serves to add more emotional conflict
After Netsuzou TRap do people still actually believe this?

If I wanted to watch lifelong lesbians make out I'd go outside and watch my neighbors.
No, I like development. Perhaps one hyper-dyke is tolerable, but two is just shitty and lazy. I like to see a perfectly straight, well adjusted young girl fall into the temptations of her sexy friends.
Your way drains literally all the fun out, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>I like to see a perfectly straight, well adjusted young girl fall into the temptations of her sexy friends
My elder sister was just like that

She's married to a guy and has kids now

>perfectly straight
>fall into the temptations of her sexy friends
does not compute

So you want to fuck your mom, disgustingly fat chicks, and all the old ladies you see in the park?

>I like to see a perfectly straight, well adjusted young girl fall into the temptations of her sexy friends.
Well that's backwards from how I interpreted it. Women stealing women from men is cool. I don't want an established relationship to be interrupted by the appearance of tempting cock.

Oh, user, let's not take it to the extremes.
Although yes, I would fuck my mom.

>Women stealing women from men is cool
In what way is it cool?

Because it makes my dick hard and that's actually all I care about

Part of the reason why I like yuri so much is because most male MCs are retarded. I don't care for self inserting or relatable MCs to the average beta otaku Nip.

When you just have girls in manga/anime, you don't have to worry about any of that crap.

It never goes beyond silly fanservice though, we never get an actual romance show while yaoi faggots get one pretty much every fucking season

>because most male MCs are retarded
Instead, we get a bunch of retarded girls. Really makes you think, right?

Have you seen the men in anime? Why in the world would you want them to get the girl? I mean I'm not saying I want to get NTRed personally.

Retarded girls are funny. Retarded boys are not.

>Why in the world would you want them to get the girl?
Let's just say it is male solidaroty of a sort

Read Netsuzou Trap then, dude is not supportive at first but he turns around when the main girl comes out of the closet

That's because he himself is gay as fuck

Someone post the /fit/ post where a lesbian cucked him.

I don't want to feel solidarity with a fucking degenerate self-insert character. Do you think people should succeed even if they do literally everything wrong? I don't want to live my life that way.

>Do you think people should succeed even if they do literally everything wrong?
In anime? Yes, why not.

Wait he's gay? What? That's news to me

I can understand this view. I myself have come to detest the average male anime lead because of who they're designed to appeal to.

I fully understand why some dudes have just said fuck it, and stick to watching anime with all girl casts. I think that I'm close to doing the same.

>Read Netsuzou Trap

Not a chance.

I was in that thread. God, that was a blast

What compelling writing. Fucking dropped.
Not him, but am I sexist or is Japan stupid? It seems like 20% of female characters and 80% of male characters piss me off, it's very disproportionate.

>is Japan stupid?
Basically, this.

Got you covered.

>hurr it's not a cuckoldry if a dude had his gf stolen from him by another girl durr

>There's a whopping example of only one gay character in MariMite. Everyone else's straighter than a guitar string.
Get out. You have to have watched the show to be in this thread.

This is on some occasions better than sad panda.

>You have to have watched the show to be in this thread
Have you? It seems not. Get out.

Nah man, never seen the show tell me all about it.

I haven't watched it but I'm still here.

What now, cunt?

You need to leave as well. I make the rules. Don't question them.

Literally this. It's really sad when I see virgin bland males with other girls. Feels like I'm looking IRL.

>actually being stupid enough to call someone you're trying to fuck a dyke that hasn't been fucked right
This is hilarious on both sides. Humanity is truly wonderful. I feel a little bad for the prick even though the bitch is a complete fucking sociopath.
I've never had a relationship end in a fucked up way, but now that I've been laid before, I'm okay with being alone over the possibility of discovering someone I like is either a piece of shit or stupid enough to be manipulated by a piece of shit.

This is a good reminder that being fit doesn't cure you of the beta.

kobayashi has all fanservice

yuri loli
shota
adult yuri

I guess they didn't know how effective it was 6-7 years ago. The key seems to be casual and ambiguous fanservice - the kind of yuri bait that you can both deny and defend with reasonable argument. Between ardent yurifags and radically yuri-phobic people there is a whole mass of people with no convictions, that may like yuri, but at least they won't get offended if it doesn't get anywhere in the end. Looks like this massive audience is the target of modern yuri bait. They probably realized it only after many unsuccessful attempts at selling purely yuri anime, but now it's apparent that yurifags alone aren't enough to turn a profit.

>I've never met a college girl before