Owanimonogatari

what the hell am I watching? is this another t2fy kind of shows or something? whats this girl problem? i am on episode 7 now and I dont know where the hell are they going with all this stuff, how the fuck do you forget your entire childhood wth

Watch Ore Monogatari and katanagatari to catch yourself up.

I downloaded season 1 and 2 of this show because I was bored, do I need to watch these 2 shows before watching season 2?

>Being this much of a brainlet to not pick up the hints

He forgot because he didn't realize what was going on. It was just another normal thing to him that didn't leave that much of an impression.

Araragi is still a dick for not realizing tho.

yes

Did you legitimately start with Owari?
And you watched 7 whole episodes without figuring out that you're over 60 episodes in to the Monogatari series?

Yes you have watch Ore and Katana first.

I want to believe this is bait, because the alternative is way worse

yeah, i did not know it was part of a large series, i just downloaded lots of seasons of random anime because i was going to be without internet for a while

Bake>Nise>NekoKuro>S2>Hana(optional)>Tsuki>Owari 1>Kizu(or watch the films before owari to get a better understanding)>Koyomi(yes, its a webseries that leads up to owari2)>Owari2

Go watch the release order first.

Holy shit fucking kill yourself for being this new and go watch Ore and Kata.

okay but how great was that scene where hanekawa and ougi keep giving him hint after hint though

>how the fuck do you forget your entire childhood wth
He didn't. That's the entire point.

>t2fy
>wth
>not even knowing fucking monogatari
For the love of god hang yourself and never come back.

which one do I watch first?

Ore it starts off slow but it pays off really well katana

This might be controversial, but I'd actually reccomend watching umi first.

what the hell is umi? what did i get myself into? do i just download

>ore monogatari
>katanagatari
>Owanimonogatari
>Owanimonogatari seson 2

and watch them in that order or what?

Umi Monogatari is a season that was aired later but happens chronologically before the other shows in the series. Some people say you should stick with broadcast order, but I would strongly reccomend watching it chronologically.

Yes, yes, you got it right

fuck, thats a lot of episodes, already downloaded the other two series, is the first one about a guy named Gouda Takeo? Did I download the right anime?

i just downloaded the owanimonotagari because I remember being threads every day with a girl dropping rulers and pencils from her skirt and that was the name of the anime, fuck

could you tell me the order user i downloaded all series and movies i need the order chronologically

OP, I have bad news for you

here's the list

OP is legitimately a complete retard. Why did you even start watching anything that literally translates to Final Story and never bother to do some research about the title before going into it?

>t2fy
sorry for the newfaggotry, what is this?

here wtf, i hope everything is on nya, I am watching ore monegatari now

Ore Monogatari and Katanagatari are unrelated shows. Don't let these fucking weirdos get your head twisted.

Look up Bakemonogatari on wikipedia, and it'll give you a list of everything actually in the monogatari series.

>I am watching ore monegatari now
I like you.

Have a well-deserved (you)

I take it if you are are just bait trolling but if you are a legit ignorant, I have a bad news for you.

Ore Monogatari is unrelated, but it's not bad for watching anyway.

I really like this one anyways, I already found a torrent in Nya, this is the one I should watch, right?

>Bakemonogatari~Nisemonogatari~Nekomonogatari~Monogatari S2~Hanamonogatari~Tsukimonogatari

Yes. Airing order seems to be the most accepted.

>mfw they actually managed to convince a newfag to watch oremonogatari

> how the fuck do you forget your entire childhood wth
Based Araragi. Best MC ever.

I have been here for a long time user, just not in this board, also thanks for the anime, I am really enjoying it.

misspell, i tried to type toodeep2you

>mfw newfaggots came to rescue him

I mean it is not like Ore Monogatari is bad.

It's a little too long. Would've been a great series had it been 12/13 eps

Lost

Who let Miyako become an emo?

I thought it was good enough. I can't remember any of it really dragging on beyond what it should have.

same ones that led Yuno to become a devil