So fucking hyped

So fucking hyped.

I unironically enjoyed this

Who would've thought

is this the dubs thread?

Please don't talk about this. I just left Sup Forums for a bastion of elitism, I can't deal with more idiots.

Memes aside, how does this compare to any other anime? I tried giving The Reflection a chance but I haven’t touched any other ep aside from the 1st one. How does this compare to that?

This show is only worth watching for the memes in the dialogue and the poor voice acting only makes it betyer. If you expect solid art, direction, dramatic tension etc. you wont find it. There is a relativley interesting overarching subplot involving a minor character that was quite interesting though.

It could be.

I like it for the same reason I like Pain&Gain, it's a look into a fucking warped mind.

>Sup Forums liked it

CHECK EM

>Img
Kill yourself.

This shit was funny to watch with company though
the chat was a clusterfuck, best 9/11 ever.
But watch it alone for its own sake and it's pure shit.

U mad basement cuck? I shitpost on the GO

Because everyone outside Sup Forums didn't like it

I do plan on watching it. Honestly, just not alone. This kind of stuff you need to watch with a friend.

>I shitpost on the GO
Probably play Poke'mon GO like a faggot to.

>haha shitposting is funny xD lmao haha I deliberately lower the quality of discussion
Shit thread given, phoneposting is still cancer and meme culture was a mistake.

So from what I heard it's basically an anime of Jaden Smith's tweets that is entertaining but presumably not for the reasons the creators want them to be.

t. living in his mom basement

>not for the reasons the creators want them to be.
Everything up until that point is right

I'm positive it is a Birdemic situation where everyone but the director is in on the joke.

shitpost on the go in style like me with webms

>pink hair
Is this nigger gay?

he's just fashionably gender-fluid

How are my digits looking?

Numbers.

No they didn't, they hated it too. Sup Forums is awful enough, it doesn't need your help.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Yo I got the pizza farts. Maybe these dubs can help me.