Truly shocking.

Btw are there "plus size" male models

fat women don't want fat men
short women don't want short men
ugly women don't want ugly men
poor women don't want poor men
average looking women don't want average men
average income women don't want average income men

are you seeing a pattern here? Why do all women date up and all men date down?

kek retard

You gotta be in the top 10% to have a chance, lads

Because it's a buyer's market for women. Men are selling. Women are pursued and men pursue. Any female 5 can get a male 7 because he wants something easy

> cunts

Very good question

Of course they aren't. They think they are going to get a top 20% Chad while weighing 400 pounds and live happily ever after.

>tton
>2md
>2gf
>cf 2ll
You have to be super smart to understand this, if you don't get it you're a simpleton, the kind of simpleton that should stick to the easy stuff like 'mat, hat. rat, bat'.

>2md

I though it was just a noose

Not even fat, but I'm accepting that pic related is my future. Dating dynamics are too fucked up for a thin manlet like myself.

Obese women are the most loudmouthed and egregious Chad-chasers of all. FAT ROASTIE HOLOCAUST NAO.

That's normal. Fat blokes mostly still like skinny women. I'm the opposite, so it suits me fine. I don't want to get fat myself, but I would fuck OP's pic related all night.

who the fuck cares about what they think?
do you chubby chasers give them attention on purpose?
is this your fetish?

Why would anybody be attracted to diseased bodies? Maybe for shorttime fetish, but not for long.

>call women “plus size” but men overweight
pottery

That's fucking hilarious.

checked, traitors who live for jewsa and look down on mexicans that stay deserve it.

Well, really, have YOU ever seen a fat man and a fat women actually dating? Every chubby chaser I know is a skinny fuck, or is /fit/.

>calls fat women plus-sized
>calls fat men overweight

gets waste don such a retarded pic
these arent tho

"plus-sized" = "fat" ?

just say that then

>wasn't a chubby chaser
>begun lifting
>now i love fatties
why

Some people need killing.

Should've deported them to fucking Zimbabwe.

justt

juuuusttt

How cute...

to put it as fritz imperial did:
>dancing monkeys
childhood is looking up to celebrities, adulthood is knowing they are beneath you.

>falling for this shitty bait
Sad!

This cant be real

I don't really get why people get mad about nature. Women almost always want to date up and some men will fuck almost anything. It's just how the world is.

It's probably a normal distribution too, it's just that women granularize male uglyness more. Probably needs more categories below "least attractive", like "Hideous", "Blow the Rape Whistle", and "Not even if he's rich". Then you'd get a nice smooth distribution like with the women's looks.

DESU this can't surprise anyone, clearly men appreciate the female form more than viceversa, just like women appreciate male status more than men do (men typically don't give a shit about a woman's income, education, etc., provided she's hot and somewhat pleasant, and I'm not even sure about the latter part)

Apparently the maintenance of those things is a fucking nightmare, they're hell to clean.
When they become sufficiently automated to self-clean, I think we'll definitely see something of a sexual revolution 2.0, with vastly better mental health outcomes for less attractive men.

This is the exact kind of equality that I come to expect from the left. Keep it up, progressives.

>Google headline.
>Turns out it's actually real and there's a video of this dude bitching about it.

How the fuck? You could be literally the most handsome man on the planet and still be rated a 9/10. I hate women. No wonder they're so distraught. They're waiting on literal Greek Gods to come down and stuff their cunts.

It's bait, but I gotta say it's superb bait. Makes me rage every time I read it, impressive for a work of fiction.

Yeah, I don't own one. I think about it though. I have concerns over durability.

link plz

when I first saw this my sides left orbit.

I don't get this - even if the victim is racist (most people are, especially in this surreal case of a 3 year old), how does that affect sentencing? If you murder a racist, do you get a lighter sentence?What's the deduction for murdering adulterers? Communists? Manga aficionados? Gluttons?

Please explain, America.

Yeah, Cambodia is actually fairly nice and they are getting tons of investors there.

>Plus size women
>Overweight men
>Not plus sized men

How un progressive of them

Lots of fucked up people in the world tho, seriously

Are you the pathetic Mexicuck who donates all his money to this monkey camwhore?

Kek, this looks like a British school

I like his second F

The High Test meme isn't actually a meme.

this doesn't seem that bad desu
Seems like a reasonable topic to make light of, and it's rare that one sees it discussed
I mean this site is full of people that would rush to "Arbeit Mach Frei: The Musical, starring Donald Dachau and Mickey Mauschwitz", how can a musical about menopause trigger anyone?

This format has potential

high test makes you more attracted to thicc?
i'm gonna need a quick rd

pic related reminds me of the infographic on white actions:
>See Race --------------- Racist
>Don't see race --------- Neglects suffering of minorities, white privilege, racist
>Move into the neighbourhood --- Gentrification
>Move out of the neighbourhood --- White flight

whites can't win honestly.

>Fupa

Fucking gross user, have some self-respect.

further proof that vegans are adult babies and need to be exterminated in the 4th reich.

yes, they just look like an amateur rugby player
not ugly, groomed beard

>Btw are there "plus size" male models
No. Modern society doesn't afford men such unfettered egotism.

plus size woman is just fat
a plus size man can be strong fat like a football player, despite overweight also meaning this literally, overweight is how to call him fat fat

I think the good ones are very durable, it's just that the static and slightly sticky skin means that dust and skin particles stick to them, and obviously even with a detachable orifice they get filthy. Basically they become foul immediately. They're hard to dry too, so there's a chance of mould!
The next generation of these, once they've got verisimilitude down, will be improving their cleaning (and ultimately self-cleaning).
Still won't provide the warmth of companionship of a human tho

Well said. It's insane here.

That child is a disgusting bigot.

i know japobro, its pretty fucking bad :^(
I'd wish i were born black but then i'd be a dumb fuck and fuck living a life without genuine thought.

Building a computer isn't the same as inventing one.

fucking nigger probably can tell a toaster from a tomatoe.

The bar is on the floor

No shit Sherlock!

>You are jeopardising my well-being with your violent refusal to agree

Jesus fucking christ is it possible to devalue the word 'violence' any more than Americans have? Also, since when does disagreeing with someone endanger them? The only context I can imagine where that's the case is in a court of law, where the prosecution disagrees with the defendant, and the defendant is facing the death penalty. There's literally no other circumstances where this makes ANY FUCKING SENSE

FUCK

Yeah, I've seen video about how fuzz and other little bits of fabric and what not stick to them. I've heard using baby oil or powder helps. I'll definitely wait though.
>human contact
What is that?

this a get mad thread now?

>Install a hard drive
>Get praised for it

Keep on pretending we are all equal.