So I just was this show the question it's always the same haha. Valavala just first time valavala...

So I just was this show the question it's always the same haha. Valavala just first time valavala. Insert "I don't umder stand" haha what a great LAIN referents. Ha Ha that's a referents to SERIAL EXPERIENTS LAIN I watched that show I UNTASTUD.

I GOTTA GIVE IT REPOSE:
[Reply]
Regret you honest man.

OH WOW IT S A INSIDE JOOOKE WOW! IM IT TOO

[Reply]
Elopes you hold a deer.

A HA HA HA WOW IT'S LAIN IT'S THE SHOW It'S REALLY SERIAL EXPERIEMNTS LAIN. ME TOO ME TOO.

[Reply]
Wilt anischer in and near.

W O A H. IT'S THE THE REAL OPENING. IT'S THE REAL THING. WOW.

I don't figure it out. Explain the point of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yO4myLCfN-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At one point I thought you were just a crazy person. Then I read Lucky's Speech from Waiting for Godot and now I wonder if you are actually a secret artistic genius. What mysteries does your shitpost hold?

Do you love me?

I don't get it.

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

>So I just was this show

>tfw when you will never connect to the Wired and use it to recover the lost ancient treatises of Chryssipus or Musonius Rufus

NiGHTS began 211 it's 95 at fault of the Great Satan Company, 3 annually before the NiGHTS began it's Seriel Experients to Lain. You can explicate the discretience?

go to bed, Touko

close this world
open the next

lain is back!

She's so beautiful

"My Lain always leads to a strike" I've always heard this growing up which is why I decided to give this show a chance. I've heard the phrase somewhere before but I can't remember exactly where I heard it so it's kinda mysterious which ironically enough Lain turned out to be for a person like me. I don't remember much about this series anymore other than I think serial experiments Lain kinda fucked her friend over in a way. In a way I can relate to Lain which is why I think most people sympathize with her.

>And you don't seem to understand
LITERALLY THIS. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ACTING ALL SMUG WHEN THEY ARE FUCKING LAME.

FUCK YOU LAINFAGS

lets all love lain

My bad. I meant synthesize with her.

>Lain is a nerd

Nice meme geek squad but when's the last time you had guys hit on you in the club? I'll wait.

Lain is more of a metrosexual hippie from the future with a slight hipster aura. I'm wouldn't call her a nerd by any means.

>I am falling
>I am fading
>I am drowning
>Help me to breathe
>I am hurting
>I have lost it all
>I am losing
>Help me to breathe

I don't get it? I always got the impression she was happy around her gadgets.

The more you have the happier you are. Isn't that how technology works?

Lain was really ahead of its time. This series captured the joy of modern technology before it was really even that big of a deal.

You know that feeling where you're camping alone because you thought it would be fun as a kid and new and it rains at night and you start thinking about your death and how alone you are in the world and it bothers you at first but you sort of become numb to it over the patter of the rain? That's kind of how I felt watching Lain but I sort of enjoyed it in a way even as an edgy teenager.

In a way being a edgy teenager is prime time for Lain. I most likely would have written it off as some Japanese Nightmare Before Christmas gothic lolita story if i watched it in modern times. Most likely wouldn't have made it past episode one which is the sad thing.

The body is sort of like a computer anyways. You have your brain which runs everything and as you get older you develops software/hardware problems or maybe you just have them from the start and computers usually just want to connect with other computers although that's not always the case. I think that's what Lain was about. She was realizing the similarities between humans and her machines and "the wired" and she was lost along the way.

I guess what I'm tying to say is Lain was finding out their was no god so she became one in her own decaying mind which is why her sister was glitching. Nothing was actually wrong with her sister. Lain was just dysfunctional.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yO4myLCfN-Y

Listen to the lyrics carefully.

Surrounded by friends and yet it came down to that. It just shows it can happen to anybody. We're all thinking about it in the back of our heads all the time.

>You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks
>being this new
Crazy lainposter has been at this for years.

This is a new one filesnames and attitude is different

The OP filename at least (autistic.jpg) dates back to 2015.

There is another one that dumps epic gifs that everyone has and treats lain threads like a photodump thread

I enjoy your posts laintism-dono. Thank you for helping bring a smile to people in this dark times,

sounds like you took a little too much accela, friend

This wired thread again, veja du.

>he didn't get the joke

this