I refuse to date guys who are into anime

I refuse to date guys who are into anime.

No, seriously.

All you are are either fat fucks or skinny meek faggots. You have no backbone, no impulsiveness about you, no desire to change yourselves, no aggressive or assertiveness and you think just because we like anime too we should suddenly fall into your arms. Can that stupid pipe-dream, we'll take a normal guy with a variety of interests (and yes, that may include sports - if he's athletic himself all the better) over a guy who is obsessive about anime any day of the week.

Personality wise you are either morose and lazy or 'intellectual' and pretentious. There is nothing down to earth about you whatsoever. The former likes to use his apathy as an excuse not to do anything and the latter likes to consistently harp on about philosophy, politics, psychology, history, science or whatever in the vain (and horribly obvious and subtleless) hope that we'll be impressed by his 'working knowledge' of such things. How about you gain a working knowledge of the female body first? What college you go to doesn't impress me at all, I'd be more impressed with a mechanic with a bit of masculinity than a meek, quiet little BOY who goes to an ivy league college, the elitism and fact your kind looks down upon people isn't helpful either.

Finally, yes I'm butthurt. I've lost a supposed 'friend' because he said my choice in partners (I don't do relationships at the moment, only 'mutually beneficial exchanges' shall we say) was 'awful' and went on a rant about it with the usual emo nonsense you'd expect from someone like that. What business is it of yours who I sleep with? Just because we share interests and are friends that is no reason for me to sleep with YOU.

/rant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D17T7syofwM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xi4JLywH_cA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alas!

fuk u got me................

The butthurt is real with this one.

you got me "monko", you got me

>You have no backbone, no impulsiveness about you, no desire to change yourselves, no aggressive or assertiveness
Right on my fucking soul

>Implying you're hot enough to make demands

>>You have no backbone, no impulsiveness about you, no desire to change yourselves, no aggressive or assertiveness
It's not that I don't want to change myself its just I have no will to.

>Attempting to copulate with 3DPD
Your freind has made a fatal mistake

lol i am in great shape can almost beat top score on PT test every time am a former loan shark who is trying to join milt so yah im assertive i broke your mold cunt. also i wold gag you with my cock and ruin your asshole but i would never take the risk of planting my seed into a ark hair blonde or redhead or gtfo your melato mixed race ass is only worthy of rape and death

Cringe.

>You are fat or not fat
>You are comfortable with yourself
women
not even going to finish reading, what a waste of ten seconds

Is this a copy pasta ?

stale pasta
dubs

It's a tragic tale. He deeply admires her unscrupulous tactics but to serve his own agenda he needed a string of trophy wives and Hillary doesn't exactly cut the mustard in the looks department. Now, after years of admiring her from afar, his most recent bid to dupe the American public has brought him in direct confrontation with her. The whole thing is a ruse to impress her with his willingness to say whatever it took to win, but because of the true feelings fueling his campaign he could never deliver the finishing blow on Hillary herself.

Ironically, as Hillary deftly spins every issue, Donald only falls more and more in love with her, and more and more he loses his resolve, which he knows will only lower him in her eyes. He's caught himself in a trap: if he destroys her, he can never be with her, but if he doesn't, she could never be with HIM. Hillary on the other hand gave up on winning Donald's heart long ago. Similarly to what he feels for her, she admires his self-serving agenda, but she's no trophy wife, so the cutthroat arena of American politics is all she has. The very reasons they fell for one another wewwaeqqqqqsqqqqsqsesqssqqsqqsqqqqdwe why they could never be together. So they will destroy one another, and relish the privilege of being destroyed by one another, with the despicable traits they admire most about one another.

I'm pretty sure this is already an anime, but if it isn't, I'd call it Boku no Poritikaru Ai.

And I refuse to date ugly western 3DPD girls, post nudes or get out.

I really hope everyone in this thread knows this is copy pasta and isn't replying seriously.

those bags under your eyes and that acne need to go hun

>All these people buying this bait

Nice one user

If only OP doesn't post this every fucking day he would bait a newfag or two

>the state of Sup Forums's mods

I wish people at least were a bit more creative with their bait these days.

How do I get rid of the bags under my eyes? I actually sleep quite a bit, but they still show up.

Sup Forums here, you can have ours

pls take ours

Reminder.

If it helps user, you'd be the MC of a harem series.

>Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=D17T7syofwM

Yeah but did you enjoy Boku no Pico?

kinomod, please smite this faggot.

don't forget all the generals

Umm sweetie, check this out.

I'm a pretty tolerant guy when it comes to almost everything in life. But there is one thing that just fills me with so much god damn rage and makes my blood boil and that is fucking anime.

I have never experienced anything that makes me this fucking mad. I hate everything associated with anime, including the people who fucking watch it.

My room mate sits on his ass and watches anime all fucking day and snaps his fingers to the beat of shitty japanese pop songs that are sung by a 10 year old girl. WHY DO THEY MAKE ALL THE FEMALE VOICES IN ANIME SOUND LIKE LITTLE GIRLS? FUCK. All the fucking songs are the same. The fans talk about how it's not just for kids and there are "badass" characters. I don't fucking buy it. I swear to god the NUMBER ONE criteria for my next room mate is that the do not watch anime in any way shape or form.

I know that this is probably a totally irrational hatred but it's true. I am 23 and anime wants me to act like a high school bully. Seriously. Fuck anime. Normal comic books are still cool.

I'm not your sweetie friend.

lose weight, stay hydrated, place an occasional damp, cold cloth over them for 15 minutes and let it sit, drink green tea, sleep well, surgery.

there's some meme answers, but those cover the most effective

The last time I complained about mods (in mod approved meta thread), I got banned for 3 days. Really makes you think about the current state of this board, doesn't it?

Looks like somebody hasn't watched Madoka yet.

cool blog post you slag

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>white
>pimples
>black bags under eyes
>short messy hair
>anime shirt

Maybe it's a copiered pastaniro but it kinda hits right on the spot.... It fucking hurts.

Check my 90

Checked

>Implying anyone on here wants to date your ugly pizzaface anyways

That's the problem with this entire thread to be honest.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>newfags fall for old copypasta

>what is Madoka

It's basically the new and improved Evangelion. No homo.

You can't do anything right, can you Hiroshima?

I can't even consider dating guys who don't watch anime. They are too normal, boring and really simple guys.

I keep getting b& for posting the most tame ecchi shots from anime and they say it's NSFW.
Then when I try to talk about it on IRC they just don't care.
Kill all these prude mods I propose.
They're doing more harm then good so just can the lot of em.

But Madoka is full of homo.

Madoka is probably the best series I've ever seen and I've been watching anime since 1992. Really says a lot about Urobuchi.

Wait, how's that related to the pasta?

>white pasty girl
>butter face
>shit marks all over said butterface

and you want me to read this shit?

I know you probably won't, but maybe you should try watching Jojo's bizarre adventure, berserk or cowboy beeboop, theese are animes from the era where anime was actually not 12 year old little girls with huge boobs moaning around one guy. I'd really appreciate if you would watch 1-2 episodes from theese ones, because they might give you a different view on anime.

I doubt most guys who are into anime have a working knowledge of anything other than anime/videogames.

Umm... sir? You need to calm down.

put semen on them

I'm lanklet, but I'll try some of these other things. Maybe I should actually gain weight.

Word.

Nobody is falling for this shit. They're just having fun.

I refuse to date roasties

I don't give a shit girl, I have a girlfriend and she has better taste than you.

To be fair, only 1 pair is definitely homo, the other one is only arguably homo.

>calls people faggots in a clearly insulting, affectionate way, indicating a deep hatred of homosexuals who mind their own business
>call anime fans elitist and complains how they look down upon people

>being this hypocritical

>i'm just pretending to be a retard

Who's falling for this?

I fucking wish. Sup Forums is full normalfaggots from last year.

and they keep deleting precure threads for free.

>doesn't know how to use a meme

When all is said and done Kyoko Sakura is probably the cutest girl even though they didn't have enough time to fully develop her character but most people here don't like fully developed girls anyways.

Sakura Kiss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xi4JLywH_cA

Can confirm, I'm a normie newcomer. What did happen last year, though?

Why the fuck are people even replying to this instead of just reporting and ignoring? This is not fucking Sup Forums and you're just giving her (him) the attention she (he) wants.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>women

Don't worry, one will show up in time to delete a thread with active discussion because the OP is in an incorrect format.

Now that's something we can all agree on.

There's some poor self conscious teenage girl out there who's latched onto anime because she can't socialize due to shitty family/friends/will. Imagine being that person and going on the internet to shitpost over the weekend and finding a thread with your face for a lame meme and everyone in the thread is making fun of you.
Sucks to be you nerd girl.

>80 replies

come on guys get it together.

This is pretty regular for obvious copypasta b8, isn't it?

Trump and kekistan

>69

No shit; it's funny. The mods will delete it soon enough anyway.

Dubs

I met a girl like that at college, she was ok but definitely thought really highly of her self for studying business admin and looked down on me for studying Spanish.

she didn't know I had been dating her roommate for about a month or so, so imagine her surprise when she wakes up one morning to see me in my underwear (I'm a weeb, but a /fit/ one). She flipped out and her roommate came out, explained that we had been dating a while. Her mouth dropped to the floor when the girl I was dating told her I slept over so I could do the brakes on their cars.

never again did she badmouth me about others

you could also freeze the green tea bags and then place them on your eyes, supposedly helps with the pigment of the skin in that area.

buy some protein powder and mix it with your milk (if you drink any, or buy almond milk since it's better). Add that and 4 spoonfuls of peanut butter to your morning meal and you'll slowly but surely gain weight.

Since 2009
And I don't plan to stop

Excuse me, bitch, I've piped girls 10x hotter than you. I used to be a skinny white kid with terrible sense of style until I grew a pair. And considering your disgusting pimple face, I would recommend you stick with the other pimple faced motherfuckers in this thread and don't meddle with men leagues above you.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the rest of this post, he immediately stops reading here, and is overjoyed to find out that no one else read the rest of this post.

But, the next when, how the then count the other but the goes to and girl who only, when give the facial expression of huh. After the when of some look finding, he knows the truth and can only the not the so same-like do so much the when how. In truth, the stop and the never universe what. She is how the like so same much do like who tripped into MC's when the other, who too is so like to do so much same so.

Like ensure and the binomial denomination each the great and darkest dark of the lightest light, go order some McRonalds, Drama goes hand in hand with the devil of nature. Love ensues as they begin to continue tripping questions on each other but thoughts several more conquers of the west. Soon the find of the great is done and that's that.

how is this thread still not deleted? did constant posting succeed?

Have you automated the process or do you still do everything by hand?

WARNING! (((DO NOT OPEN))) THIS IMAGE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO TRADE YOUR WAIFU FOR THE ANIMU GIRL BEHIND THE SPOILER.

Good luck.

Checked

That's Sara Jessica Parker..

Oh please. The mods of Sup Forums are exactly the kinds of pretentious assfucks OP is tallking about. They reek of a sense of entitlement with their heads up their asses and think they're hotshots because they noderate a imageboard FOR FREE while being incompetent and inconsistent. I've had too many experiences with their shit moderation I can't count anymore.

If Hiro really wanted people to commit to buying passes, fix the inconsistent moderation first.

Can anyone discuss my thread instead?