Please fucking help me

Ok guys so here’s my story. So I had really strong feelings for this cute little blonde girl. We were friends for a while and I eventually grew the balls to ask her out. She fucking rejected me and buried me in the friend zone. She started officially dating this guy that she had been fucking for a while. He’s a 250 pound mulatto mardshark piece of shit. The thing that bothers me is that I’m literally better than him in every single way; I’m better looking, I’m smarter, I’m taller, I’m wealthier, I treat her better, and I care about her more. He actually likes another girl and is pretty dating this girl for sex, whereas I geniunely liked her and I wanted to be in a healthy relationship where I would treat her right, that’s the part that hurts the most. So I went on Sup Forums a few weeks ago and explained this situation to try to get some help. I actually got some good advice and I started moving on and I was doing much better for a while. But I’m now worse than where I was before. I’ve begun to rethink my entire existence. I’ve realized that being redpilled has only made me infinitely more depressed. I don’t even think this world is worth living in anymore. I’ve tried to bluepill myself but it’s way too late, I’m fully brainwashed. I’ve become more and more racist and antisemitic to the point where it has become problematic. This girl fucking ruined me. Should I fucking end it all? Is there something I should do first? Or is this life truly worth living?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVmCwmC5-kQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=D9BQ-_33RGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ok guys so here’s my story. So I had really strong feelings for this cute little blonde girl.
stopped reading after that
nobody cares this isn't r9k

Man up faggot
Sage

>spending time on females

heartiste.wordpress.com/

/r9k/

give up on that piece of shit . she will turn to a 40 yearlold mongrol feminist anyway

She's obviously a roasty and isn't worth your time. She won't settle and have a family until she's in her thirties and ugly.

This....so much

Here's some
ice

Don't kill yourself OP. We need soldiers for the impending race war.

You just wasted 30 seconds of my life.

>I’m wealthier, I treat her better, and I care about her more
You are a fucking cuck nothing more. You need to treat her like she's worth nothing dumb faggot

Exactly.

>he uses the word problematic unironically
Get out

This.

Sorry op

this isn't r9k dude

but, this is just a thing that happens to literally everyone. It isn't a special event to fuck YOU and only you up. Females change at about age 14 or 15 and learn loads of horseshit social norms. she doesn't even know she made the wrong choice.
Also : Yeah shes probably hot or whatever but theres 3-4 billion women in the world (Think about it this way : to scroll through photos of every woman in the world, and spend 3 seconds on each, taking their features in, would take about 4,000 years.)
So yeah, I wouldn't worry too much . as for being racist, basically everyone is fucking racist just to different degrees. The liberal people who are "anti racists" are actually racist against whites ; they also have some "racism of low expectations" stuff going on, too.
I worked with a bunch of Indians for a while. Boy, they are racist. Especially against black Africans. But they mock whites too. As long as you don't retardedly disaplay your 'power level' in public, it isn't much of a problem to be honest.

As for social media, it's hard to resist raising to the bait on there, I just left social media. It's for women, children and homosexuals anyway. Straight men over 20 should NOT be on social media.

"the world isn't worth living in" Over some broad that nobody gives a shit about? Seriously dude. What would you rather have, $ 1 billion or this girl ? The billion, right ? You do sound sort of pathetic.
Apart from anything else there's a decent chance if you sever ties with her and act like you aren't interested, she might get interested in you. You have to learn to not invest too much feelings into it.
There is so , so much more to get worried about than some girl dude. Look at it from an objective, neutral, 3rd party point of view. Its sort of pathetic.

Whether you kys or not OP, the world keeps spinning. If you give up now, that's nature's way of saying "git gud fgt"

Spotted the OP. It's Elliot!
youtube.com/watch?v=TVmCwmC5-kQ

fuck off >>>/rk9/

godamn, what a cuck faggot.
do a flip - killing yourself over a roastie.

Is this your first attempt at having a full relationship, user? Because it sounds that way.

The solution is more experience. Once you've been round the block a few times this shit - while it still hurts -is easier to deal with. You learn how to deal with it.

The solution is to move on and find another girl. It will give you perspective.

>We were friends for a while and I eventually grew the balls to ask her out. She fucking rejected me and buried me in the friend zone. She started officially dating this guy that she had been fucking for a while
Bullshit, you let yourself get friendzoned. If you had just left her behind after she rejected you, this wouldn't be an issue. It takes two to tango. If she was fucking some other guy who was a piece of shit for "a while", what do you even want with her anyway? That's literally the biggest possible not to date someone, and you missed it like a chump.

If any of the shit you said about yourself being smarter, taller, wealthier, etc, is true, you can find other women. As long as you have conviction in your beliefs, and can actually defend them, they don't generally give a shit about racism. They fall behind people they perceive to be strong and aggressive, and rationalize other reasons for doing so after the fact.

If you want to kill yourself over a woman you don't deserve the rest of life anyway.

OP is super sensitive and is surprised that Blonde chic enjoys getting Blacked.

user, women are cunts. It is what they are, sexual liberation has made them this more so. You do not end it over a roastie. Stay strong. There is always hope so do NOT give up

tl;dr cuck feels entitled to a woman based on self described characteristics he himself finds superiorly desirable in a man

>I treat her better, and I care about her more.
I think I've found your problem.

Can you give us more details?

What type of suggestion are you searching for?

Have you tried being more "easy" and fun?
Sometime, even if you are better in every way but you dont make her feel good in your presence, she will run away. Try to be cool, dont bore her or try to impress her.
just be cool and fun to be around (obviously, that doesnt mean be a retard), a chill person but very deep in the inside.

That's what counts beside work on yourself first and dont be a complete neet

Never end it all because of a girl, cute little and blonde or not. You were fine before you met her, now carry on.

Ahmed's right: women don't want men to be caring or gentle. That's what their other girlfriends are for, and it's why you let yourself get friendzoned. You didn't offer her anything that she couldn't get from a friend.

Checked, Zheng Li.

Here's something OP can start his redpill on women-journey with:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=D9BQ-_33RGg

You can be a NEET. But still have some Source of Income if you know what i mean.

Can someone reformat this in greentext? Can't read it otherwise

>Ok guys so here’s my story. So I had really strong feelings for this cute little blonde girl. We were friends for a while and I eventually grew the balls to ask her out. She fucking rejected me and buried me in the friend zone

So let it go and move on, you ain't gonna be everyone's cup of tea.
You are getting off on your suffering, you can keep it up or let it go. Your choice.

Join the Atomic Waffen and Universal Order?