/IBS/ GENERAL- /IBSI/ IS A JEWISH PSYOPS edition

>Op doesn't gives a shit anymore

>JF calling VEE out , again
youtube.com/watch?v=2y_V2pe9Wl4

Ghastly: (((the bi-racial ghost)))
>The white ethnostate will never work
>I hate alt righters
>I want them to race mix to end this shit
Tonkasaw: (((engine/redskin indian/firewater nigger)))
>Sup Forums posters are idiots for caring about race mixing
Failureisunstoppable: (((Cuban/Garbage pirate)))

Literally everyone in the stream earlier agreed with (((ghastly))) when he said a white ethnostate would not work in North America,
that he hopes more people racebreed and that will end racism, that nobody likes the alt-right,
and who bragged about both his parents being of another race.
Seems like literally none of the people on the Kumite earlier are /ourguys/ considering how hard they were signaling left.
Toncuck has people ITT working overtime defending the fact that he agreed with this other shitskin. One trail of tears was not enough, tonkuck,
I know you're reading this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/male brain/start/2017-7-1/end/2017-10-1/page/19/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian/start/2017-7-1/end/2017-8-1/page/2/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134955632/#q134962999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133915811/#q133918783
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134955632/#q134964731
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLhaKyQ3xg
youtube.com/watch?v=xGIZenM37UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anti-Alt-Right/label posts are leftypol shills.

what did he mean by this

Stop shilling your awful stream

We /bullydestiny/ thread now. Post ur fav pics that bully destiny and bully destiny in general.

I just made this one /mydudes/ how do y'all like it?

>shilling his stream

this is OP

Where's this aftershow tonka just mentioned?

>777
What did KeK mean by this

wow a fake /IBS/ thread designed to stop /IBS/

interesting

>99
what did he really mean by this?

RIP IN PEACE WE WILL NEVER FORGET

why even crypto fascist , we have legit fascists

/IBS/ just died out instantly after their "debaters" have been exposed as anti white, race mixing shillers.

it died when the streams ended, as it always does

nope.

Good question

Reminder this is Kraut.
Anti-SJW Libertarian first showed up in 2016, then stopped after the election, but next showed up when he got BTFO after the Rage thing
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/male brain/start/2017-7-1/end/2017-10-1/page/19/

>the thread dies after streams end
Fuck off newfag.

How do we get Jeff and Joachim to meet up?

if you stick around in these threads after the streams end then you're a certified generalfag retard
t. someone who sticks around in these threads after the streams end

nothing ever happens after the bloodsports ends and you know it
>but muh /bybs/
that shit is trash

by not shilling that god awful stream.

But what other oppertunities do they get to talk?

Rage stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian/start/2017-7-1/end/2017-8-1/page/2/
Centrism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134955632/#q134962999
German but hates Germans
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133915811/#q133918783
He's 1/8 jewish
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134955632/#q134964731
It's fucking Kraut.

can we all agree that, kumite streams are just a fast cash grabs? and we pro whites got scammed?

What is Destiny thinking at this party my dudes?

>What is Destiny thinking at this party my dudes?
about his past victories.

>he actually brought a superchat
Anybody that does this deserves to get scammed

>nothing ever happens after the bloodsports ends and you know it
Sounds like someone hasn't been around for awhile

>that shit is trash
I don't disagree with you. Hated that cringy shit.

he also has a own page where he sells "merchandise"

u cant get more jewish than this.

>he's still playing marketing games

I'm winning.

No clue. They can have private google hangouts if they really need to stroke their egos.

jf has yet to btfo lord vore. or has the stream started yet?

>promoting dead thread
fuck off fag

Kill yourself for posting that THOT.

But what's the point if we can't watch?

CANT

COMPETE

Why would you need to watch that? Its the same thing that's always debated and its the same result every time.

That's pretty gay, also i miss destiny

FUGG MY DUDES w-we're.... l-losing the battle! how do we continue from this? At this rate the Salt-Kikes will have established their ethnostate in a few years... Should we just give up in hopes they might let us in??

this honestly.

/IBS/ was getting boring anyway. i dont care anymore if some literal racemixed degenerates scam people via stream.

>Literal Thot
>Gloating to competing girl about how she's winning
>Is actually losing behind her own back
There is no competition, because it's a gimmick in the first place how slutty she is just to play up the cuckold memes so people feel better when she fails.

Fuck this kumite shit, let's talk about the who won in th Styx vs Fuentes debate m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLhaKyQ3xg
Personally I think Styx held back here, he could have buried Nick easily when Nick said "the difference is that Christianity is the truth" but instead he let that slide, still though at several parts Nick was btfo so hard he was having a near mental breakdown.

just let it die jim. no one cares anymore about /IBS/

SEETHING

Did you change your EU flag to a Gadsen?

Yes, 02 will be.

never used that flag. but we have to be real here now. after exposing the kumite stream ltierally everythign went to shit and ppl just quit this.

OH NO NO NO NO SHE WONT, STOP IT

tonight's /bybs/: youtube.com/watch?v=xGIZenM37UI

fuck off with that dirrhea, retarded shill

She'll probably be dead anyways in some quasi-heroic fashion after having some actual character development. Why bother, form what I hear the show is some Grade-A Trash only ironically liked by Sup Forums for the nostalgia and NTR-trolls.

My dudes how do we come back from this one??

Fuck off Kraut

That's vague as fuck

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Is JF /ourguy/?

02 kissing Ichigo when. Hiro a shit

>tonight's shilling
Pathetic

+++ NEW SHILLFREE THREAD +++

+++ NEW SHILLFREE THREAD +++

Fuck off shill. Go spam that shit on reddit

>Aquafag finally embraces best girl and /ibs/ mascot
Took you long enough Antonio

+++ NEW SHILLFREE OP +++

+++ /BYBS/ EDITION +++

+++ NEW SHILLFREE OP +++

No way my dude, Destiny is /ourguy/ but at the moment he's concocting a master plan to defeat the Salt-Kikes. Just you wait dawg, he's just playing 5D chess right now

Still a better love story than 02/Hiro.

this is the trol lthread

Antonio?

No.

Ignore the shill attempt

literally 5 threads open about /IBS/

Carlos?

Because OP is a faggot, trannyniggershillfaggot

Do you want to set up a debate?

+++ NEW MEMEFLAGFREE OP +++

+++ /BYBS/ EDITION +++

+++ NEW MEMEFLAGFREE OP +++

reminder to report his thread.

>Wants to debate after Aqua is a forgotten memory of /ibs/
I thought you were worried about your pronunciation?

>I thought you were worried about your pronunciation?
Nah, lets do it next week

About what? You already lost on the Aqua Question

About the waifu stuff? I though you were on for that

But we already won that, you don't even post Aqua anymore

lol maybe eventually YOUR thread will 404 :3

>we
We?
>you don't even post Aqua anymore
I don't want to post aqua anymore because of reasons, but I didn't admit defeat

I'm tired of this half dinosaur mutt appearing in all boards.

>We?
Us /darlings/
>I don't want to post aqua anymore because of reasons, but I didn't admit defeat
Nigger you called her too mainstream you hipster fuck despite konosuba being normie as fuck, don't you lie to me
>Refuse to fight the battle
>I-I haven't lost
Niggers have been fighting the Rei Vs Asuka war for over 20 years, step up senpai

Honestly it's not that good in a lot of ways but does shine in others.

It has great action and animation sequences and the mecha are interesting in how organic they appear. It's good with the use of color and the character design in visually flushing out the fictional world the protagonists live in.

Unfortunately all the design and detail they put into it is only skin deep. They never show any depth to the world making it feel very shallow. They are relying on unoriginal cliché drama to keep the viewers attention and beyond the characters interpersonal problems making them all look like dipshits you get maybe a few battles in a hollow but pretty looking environment.

It's like TTGL and EVA but they really flushed out the world the characters inhabited and fought in while still making the characters themselves feel real. For all their flaws the shows had clear and relatable motive for the characters actions which made them feel compelling. I would say Darling in the FRANXX is trying to be this but not doing very well.

>Nigger you called her too mainstream you hipster fuck despite konosuba being normie as fuck, don't you lie to me
She is still my waifu, I don't want her to turn into a Momiji, that's fucking cancer
>konosuba being normie as fuck
That's like your opinion, man
>Niggers have been fighting the Rei Vs Asuka war for over 20 years, step up senpai
I don't care about a bunch of faggots who can't grow up from their childhood bullshit

>Uttering TTGL and EVA in the same sentence as a comparison of quality

You're free to disagree but that isn't an argument.

I still don't get why people keep referencing the Richard Spencer sargon debate. It was a dumpster fire; Spencer focused on insulting as rgon and sargon almost drunkenly swelled on the issue of what is white.

There probably is a point in there about the rationale of havi g an ethno state that requires a government authoritarian enough to impose genetic testing on its citizens but still.

I think my General point is that sargon needs to understand collectives exist out of mutual interest. If you value you family based off their relatik ship to you genetically there isn't really a reason you wouldn't value the society and genetic group you relatively belong to as at it's core it represents people of the closest to a shared experience as you can get .

I don't think things should solely be done for the collective and I figure sargon if he wasn't being retarded could delve into that but at this point the fucking skeptics and "centrists" are so absorbed with not being considered alt right they have become a pseudo version of sjws with accepted points of view and limited targets allowed ( feminists or alt right , look how rationally centrist I am )

>She is still my waifu
>I don't care about a bunch of faggots who can't grow up from their childhood bullshit

>Admitting you will abandon your waifu when she's no longer trendy
Even Jeff is loyal to his garbage dumpster waifu from a garbage dumpster show
Don't dodge the question Estabon, why now?

Yes it is, it's like comparing fucking Kiba to TTGL

(checked)
>Admitting you will abandon your waifu when she's no longer trendy
I didn't admit that, but you have to be able to move on as the time goes on, being tied to nostalgia is stupid
>why now?
your waifu doesn't seem to stick with people and the thread will switch to different waifus as the time go on.
If we keep waiting it wouldn't make sense
Also what's Estabon?

>Yes it is, it's like comparing fucking Kiba to TTGL

Except Kiba wasn't by Gainax like EVA and TTGL were while studio TRIGGER is mostly ex Gainax employees. It's completely acceptable to judge and rank works made by the same studio against each other.

I prefer sustenance over something being shiny and pretty, and it plays way too hard into completely dumpster-tier drama. I tend to look into shows a fair amount and from what I gather it the only hope the show has in the "story" and "character development" realm is a vague hope that it will stop being trash by the end. Of which is pretty bad expectations to set for anything.

Jeff as in what, mothers basement or said ilk? That faggot would like something just because normie anime viewers hated it, and vice-versa. Which brings me onto the point that I cant imagine this particular Thot being liked by anyone but masochists that are desperate for any kind of action, or contrarians.

>I prefer sustenance over something being shiny and pretty

Yeah I agree. All the character drama is pretty unoriginal and story feels like it was never really hashed out in terms of the direction it wants to go.

There's a lot of interesting aspects of the show that are never explored and probably wont be. It's not bad but the story takes itself too seriously with all the drama in a setting that leaves it unconvincing. It does the fight scenes really well but they almost seem sprinkled in there to make up for other short comings.