What have you learnt about human nature during your time here at Sup Forums

What have you learnt about human nature during your time here at Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPP!

The low IQs will continue to blame others for their problems (DA JOOs, NIGGERS, fucking shitskins etc).

most of you asshats don't even qualify as human beings
the line between belief and ironic shitposting is blurrier than reagan's myopia
people without college education should not be allowed to vote

that's about it, the rest was all a waste of time

People always blame their problems on other people.

People here blame Jews for everything wrong in their life

>calvin klein underwear

turn off

>muh supreme intellect
>continues to blame DA EVIL CAPITALISSSS

I've learned that Jews are literal demons, not even being ironic
>Killed son of god
>Tried to destroy other religions
>Treats human as cattle
>No problems killing
>Child sacrifice rings
>Promotes degeneracy at every level
Jews are legitimately demons here to steal your souls.

That lots of people in general have inconsistent beliefs/political views and are willfully ignorant of those inconsistencies.

The same thread again. I learned OP is a fag and that Hitler did nothing wrong.

BASED.

This too.

When capitalism comes to an end, all the inferior males realize they wont be a ble to buy themselves a female to procreate with, so they chimp out and flip the chessboard over. Sup Forums is that chimpout. Trump is that Chimpout. Sup Forums is the inferior males.

This and that

Women have to much power. And all the men in positions of power cuck to the women cause because it will affect their personal sexual lives. We are so doomed.

A lot actually, human nature is garbage.

Humans are disgusting

Everything I already knew rehashed in a funny new way by autistic memelords. Thanks for the lulz and keks and whatever, its been a real hoot hanging out here.

learned that bums make me cums

>What have you learnt about human nature during your time here at Sup Forums
I've learned that some women
have big asses.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

People are shit. The end.

I've been trying to redpill myself and Everytime I take the political compass test I move further left

That we need a ww3

I've learned that Whites are being set up to die or fail. And we are headed that way. And there's probably too much degeneracy going on to stop it.

I prefer the blacked version myself

This.

No matter how bad women and their behavior get, there will always be white knights there to defend them and attempt to shame you into cleaning up their mess (marry).

I mean it would be fun without the nukes

I think it is a mistake to say that Sup Forums blames the Jews. It is more that we take a piece of degeneracy or anti-white lie, trace it down to its root cause, and are simultaneously surprised and unsurprised to find it is a Jew. It's actually disturbing to see something that almost nobody else can see: It makes you feel crazy.

We're all hilarious and magnificent, in our own individual unique way.

I'd still press the button that says "kill all living humans" in a heartbeat though.

I must BRAP

I love human nature and I empathize for people. In the same time, I want nuclear annihilation.

That we're living in the most interesting time in human history

That common sense isn't that common.

that at least 50% of the develop countries and at least 80% of the world gives absolutely zero fucks about learning more than is absolutely necessary for them to continue eating and fucking.

The same I've learned on Sup Forums.

>Whyte devil
>Jew Demon

The generalisation is a consequence of years of truth digging.
It's not that we blame the Jews for everything, it's that everyone behind everything happens to be a Jew, and that ain't no coincidence.

Some things are universal.

what if you are successful and still blame the jews for the decay of civilization?

fpbp

This.

BRAP

BRAP BRAP

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPHHHHHTTTT

Shills galore (you and others). There are other factors at play in the world other than oneself. People themselves do not control everything that happens to them or every condition or outcome affecting them in their lives. People themselves are responsible for some things and are not responsible for other things. Example, typical citizens are not responsible for the economic state of the country and the vaporization of the dollars value, or the mass immigration that it's occurring in western countries, both of which are having very negative effects on societies.

Nice try shill. Sup Forums is an establishment shill board. Kill yourself faggot.

extreme free speech is exhilarating and addictive

my post best post and nobody replies
typical

>blames everyone for his failure of a life
>attacks others for blaming everyone

Funny how we can provide actual evidence of Jews and niggers ruining the west yet you faggots cannot provide any evidence for your claims

sucks to be you

Didn't learn this from Sup Forums but Sup Forums has re-affirmed my hatred for niggers and jews.

way higher quality than stormfront too.

T. Another leftwing faggot projecting his inferiority

With an ass like that, just imagine how loud and bad her farts would stink!

>kill all living humans

as opposed to kill all dead humans?

>What have you learnt about human nature during your time here at Sup Forums

that's classified.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

Human nature is to want war while justifying it.

Man, calvin klein did well with this underwear set.

The average person is too stupid to take care of themself, they need to be controlled

when you allow the line between satire, irony, role playing, and truth to be blurred, you emerge with a free market place of ideas. you read something and have to decide yourself what the truth is, cause the person writing could be ironicly positing for all you know. that's the dream. thats why i love pol.

Who am I supposed to blame for the destruction of white hegemony? I certainly didn't do it

Braptards
Doo-doo-doo-dah-dee-ah-dah
Braptards
Braptards
Braptards
B-R-A-P
T-A-R-D
Braptards