Symphogear

>Heelies
>Yoyos

Its a good thing Shirabe is a girl or she might have drowned in pussy already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feSQXluAQTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think snagged her Kirika?

If only Commie's meme subs weren't ruining this season for me.

Chris > Kirika = Maria > Hibiki > Shirabe > Genjuurou > Literally everyone else >>>>>>>>> Tsubasa

>[Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 12 [C3CFBFAE].mkv.torrent

>Elfnein wouldn't even have been able to do her fucking job without Saint Germain's help

Godbikki was super disappointing

Trump will Make Symphogear Great Again

What do you expect for saturday's episode?

I'm not a big fan of Shirabe but her design, weapons and fighting style is top tier imo

When can we expect the songs coming with the first DVD?

did everyone drop this or what
why is it so dead

Too busy being astounded by Kadokawa's latest feat of stupidity.

The finale is next week and the last episode pretty much killed most of the hype.
There's no momentum anymore.

>the vessel for the divine power needs to be pure
>Bikki loses the power as soon as she hears Miku's voice
Really makes you think.

I thought you were talking about this before clicking the link.

heavenly ass jiggle, though

>Her body's breakdown starts at the crotch
Sure does plant those lilies.

~24 hours if someone is in Tokyo to rip them.
~36 if not.

>Trump killing the only good thing of this season.
No wonder everyone hate you guys.

>Alchemists
>good

>implying Cag didn't save the whole season

>Her body's breakdown starts at the crotch
just like women irl

Where is the full version of Gekisho Infinity and Senritsu Soronity? I thought it's coming out on 25th.

I feel you, SG

So basically, we wait.

>Cag and Prelati comes back
>Germain just dies

>why is it so dead
they tied up a bunch of promising story threads in a rather anti climatic way.
so there's not much to talk about with regards to the last episode, and we also don't know what will happen in the finale (apart from bikibirthday) since there are no more open story threads, so no real speculation either

Index S3, and spitting on Kadokawa's shallow grave.

>there are no more open story threads
There are a few, but none of them would really give us a fulfilling finale
>Adam still isn't technically dead
I don't even think he's worthy of X-Drive
>USA is trying to start WW3
Seems more like a S5 thing
>The godpower is still floating around
We've fought it three times already
>Bikki is "cursed"
Very vague

>The godpower is still floating around
It's starting to feel like a match of hot potato.

just put it into shirabe already

What was the point of the cocoon?

stalling for a bit

Animating this.

I wish I could dess

I hope they have a concert next episode so that Testament can played because the fact that the song hasn't played has me worried that they're going to to try to fit in one more climax and Hibiki's birthday is either going to be rushed or Zesshoshinai only.

PRAISE THE HIBILORD

Eva homage.

Trump killed those shitty alchemists, I love him now

>ugly generic slut titmonster with annoying twink voice

And yet the best thing in the whole season. AXZ was a mistake.

Handsome face

>Use it, and be cursed!
is it finally time for bikkizerker?

Praise the Silver Wrap

This dead hag is even more handsome

Top mom utilizing skills.

Never

No.

>japan already memeing about it
Sasuga.

The one thing it needed was an attack card.

I'm disappointed about how Elfnein has been reduced to plot device lab slave.
>guys, the enemy got us
>don't worry, Dr. Elfnein will fix it quick enough for us to be save but not quick enough to not get some pretend-drama
Meanwhile other important points like her research into memory to find out more about Carol, or the mere fact that Carol's remaining personality is dormant inside her, gone and forgotten.
She didn't deserve this.

She already used her research to beam Miku's gay thoughts into Hibiki's buttbrain. She's smart enough to know now isn't the time to be fooling around with her own selfish whims of finding Kyarururururu.

Yeah, she's only relevant when they need her to do shit.
Poor girl, take her with you to have fun for once, heartless bastards.

Tomosato took her out to shop for clothes once.

They took her to the beach that one time it's not her fault Topdad appeared shortly after that.

I mean the other girls. They occassionally praise her when she does good, but I want to see the gears go out with her, hell she should attend their school or something.
Give the poor ex-homunculus/alchemist mass-murderer some taste of an ordinary happy life for once.

The problem is that Elf9 has the face of someone who recently tried to destroy the world so taking her places could be a bad idea.

>"we convinced the UN not to use nukes"
>"peace can be achieved... without nukes"
>"yes, because nukes are bad, they kill people and harm the environment and
>suddenly youtube.com/watch?v=feSQXluAQTw
I can't be the only one that laughed.

>She developed and mastered this technique wrapping Bikki's birthday gifts

I think in the AXZ prologue on AXZ website Hibiki said she went to beach and mountain with a new friend during summer vacation. Maybe that new friends is Elfnein.

Adam got trolled hard. I assume he has one more trick left since the finale is the next episode. Unless we get a surprise boss out of nowhere.

Even if Elfnein's alchemical knowledge is incomplete regular high school is probably a little below her.

That or he's had 2 days to get his strength back so he can start nuking the place again and it's a 6v1 puummeling. I wish St Germain had lived for it to be 7v1 and befriending

I thought this was the last episode.

Even if you're a genius you have to go to high school to learn "other" important things, it's not an uncommon trope.

It should have been. The nuke was a complete asspull.

The entire episode was a series of asspulls.

>Shitting on qt tomboy voiced by Nana Mizuki

I haven't been this triggered by Sup Forums in hours.

>complaining about asspulls in Symphogear which is run on asspulls

I wonder if its just a coincidence that Adam looks like he's related to Tsubassa.

Who did he use to work for anyways? He was apparently a prototype that was discarded for being 'too perfect' and I guess he went rogue.

What did his creators replace him with?

>What did his creators replace him with?
Humans?

>>don't worry, Dr. Elfnein will fix it quick

>Spoiler
The CM for episode 12 made that a joke. It started with Prelati doing pseudo-preview for the next episode and then Germain showed up saying that she's not interested in it because her role has ended. Then Cag said the next episode fake title "Next time: Kicking Adam's ass". Germain responded by immediately asking to be squeezed in into the next episode.

they went to the beach with her, didn't they?

she looks so determined

some user mentioned that the keywords explain that he's incapable of creating anything since he's just a construct himself, so he can't really come up with any plans and engineer the proper situations for them to work out. all he can do is use opportunities created by others

he mentioned that he was supposed to be a herald, so I assume he's one of the custodian's constructs

He's got to have been a custodian thing, nobody else fits the bill for making him. And he got thrown out because perfect =/= complete- as he is, he is a perfect example of the interface representative they had in mind when he was designed. The thing is is that is all he can be, he can't grow beyond that, which is why he's discarded.

>What did his creators replace him with?
Whatever Custodian fodder the geahs will fight in S5.

Adam - too perfect/strong/unstable to be just regular fodder, maybe even a risk of threat to the Custodians themselves so they discarded him
S5 Custodian's Noise-level fodder - still insanely strong for generic mooks, but much more obedient than Adam prototype would be

Hina Logi S2 when?

Wow, what a disappointment.

Wild Arms reference.

She learned from the best.

Tsubasa > Hibiki > Maria > Chris > DMJii

i just started like her, fuck this shit and what was the point to don't kill the other 2 alchemist than kill them after 5 sec again.

And people complain GX was bad yet praise this season.

>GXshitter opinions
Into the trash it goes.

Who's praising it? They were both bad.

That was something. Okay seriously Miku saved the day with the power of love not friendship can we they stop teasing at this point. This season was already doing fine in terms of sales then they announced the live tickets then it jumped massively. Can they honestly still be afraid of alienating the fans when it seems like star power brings in the most money?

So that our heroes aren't murderers!

I really hope Carol's personality re-surfaces. I mean Elf9 is uguu~ kawaii and all but Carol was delicious. I miss her sperging out about her 'Papa.'

Probably because this is the most useful thing she did all season or even ever

Carol was the best

>her sperging out about her 'Papa.'
Super turn off

But GX is bad. AXZ isnt a whole lot better, but its still better than GX. It's more like people are praising it compared to GX. Months from now, or when S5 airs, people will say that AXZ was subpar.

Same.
She also had a better sense of fashion and her braid was cute.

Did Cag invent the teleport vials? She seemed to be able to teleport anywhere she pleases with ease.

I WANT CAG BACK