Just a reminder: niggers will do whatever it takes to destroy whites, especially white Afrikaners...

Just a reminder: niggers will do whatever it takes to destroy whites, especially white Afrikaners. They're apparently "horrible" people for trying to seek refuge in the US because of so called "muh racism", even though they're getting slaughtered by the hundreds and getting their lands taken away from them by the nigger majority. They want you dead. twitter.com/ztsamudzi/status/969590481368711168?s=21

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/06/twelve-prominent-jewish-anti-apartheid.html
archive.fo/yiP3L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most blacks in South Africa aren't native to South Africa.

just a reminder that the Democrats support this. It's gonna come to the US if they ever get the numbers

Can someone explain why I feel more sympathy to the Afrikaans than refugees from other countries? Like I usually think I'm impartial but I feel like we ought to help them out more than the Syrians or Libians. Am I a bad person because of that?

because one is a story about a group of people who are the only thing standing from their countries down fall, and facing genocide by the very people they feed
the other is freeloading backwoods luddites that blamed all its problems on the very people they're seeking to live with

Afrikaans are legitimately fleeing genocide, other refugees are leaving their country to spread Islam or because they’re too lazy to fix their own shit countries.

Its means you are neurotypical

And that makes sense. Like I feel like we should just help them because fuck race or whatever you know? They need help because their coutnry is on a downward spiral and we ought to do something for them.
I think liberal brainwashing techniques are working. I've only been in college for two years and I feel like I can't think straight.

Strange. Even though they shouldn't have came to Europe I can't blame the ones who were actually affected by the war. Also this shit was literally engineered to make them all flock up there and you can only blame European leaders and their Jewish puppets for it.

I do hope that the whites stay though. I hope they are centralizing and stocking up on everything. I can't wait to see videos of blacks getting their shit shoved in, it'll be as good as the upcoming footage from Hezbollah butt fucking Israel I'm the upcoming Lebanese war.

This is a South African problem. They can figure it out.

Because they actually are productive members of soceity and don't want to impliment Sharia or live on welfare?

Yeah clearly the western left is pushing the narrative that nothing is happening there and that the evil white people are just nazis as usual.
I tried to google in French if only one person ever talked about the white genocide. There was one, on jeuxvideo.com, the dreg of the French internet. The subject had been deleted by moderators, obviously, wouldn't want anyone on a french speaking website to dare break the state narrative.
It's funny how our fucking politicians keep crying about how we must wage war against Assad because muh chilluns, yet an actual genocide in Africa isn't even worth a word, as it is just white people getting killed, the usual business, nothing to see here.

Paybacks a bitch motherfucker

Deal with it bitch

The only blacks native to SA are the Khoisan. Bantus (the dark blacks) are invaders that made the Dutch and English look like angels.

Guns beat spear

Ooga booga

You don't want South African whites.

You cannot find a more cucked group of faggots. The second they land on your shores they will be sucking nigger dick and apologizing for apartheid.

What payback? South Africa was uninhabited when the Dutch got there faggot.

This reverse psychology isn't working

the noble savage, everyone

Ooga booga?

This is the future of niggers in SA.

More quality rekt posts for b

bump

bump for more South Africa

When did Bantus migrate there?

he's got a point, Trumptards love saying no to refugees that are brown, but just because they have the same bird shit skin color as them they want them in the usa

Remember anons: traitors die first.

>this meme again

brainlet doesnt know the whole continent of Africa is black mans land. Its like if a bum goes inside your home and starts living in your guest room saying "hey man this room was uninhabited when I came here"

white tears are awesome

Are you White? If so, you feel for your fellow kin.

There's been over a million refugees in this country. How many of them are shitskins? About well over 90%. Kys faggot

lol when liberal logic flips to not letting people seeking refuge in because of their skin color

Boers literally created a utopia in the south cape of Africa, have been there 400 years, and are now being genocided by a toxic combination of jew interference and black invaders from another part of Africa.

This isn't the same as religious muslim-variant-A killing religious muslim-variant-B.

If South Africa collapses it will destabilize all of Africa and send hundreds of millions of blacks into Europe.
This is the happening we've been waiting for.

Because they have things in common with you and you with them.

These people are out of control and need to be managed or exterminated. At the very least spayed.

>gibs me dat it mine now
Sub-Saharan Africans are animals. Animals aren't capable of owning lands, just capable of being invasive species.

I can't wait until the day whites finally seek refuge only to leave your fellow niggers behind into starvation and misery

So you shoot the bum. Castle Doctrine bitch.

you just described europeans

i dont get these niggers cheering for this. dont they know that the white people are going to band together and massacre people coming after them?

One is group of dumb violent parasites another is a group people who need help and won't leech off their host nation's.

For once I'd like to see these uppity nigs get what they're owed. I want them to roll onto white people's farms going OOGABOOGA WE TAKIN DIS, and then watch live on CNN as white farmers burst out of the bush and give them a lead enema.

Nothing really gets me high anymore except when this "HAHA WE WINNIN" groid mentality instantly flips into screaming baby victim-mode once confronted by a white person who won't budge.

Did the petition to get trump to accept these refugees do anything? Is there anything being to help these people?
They obviously need help and I'd help them if I could.

people like zoe should be stuffed into black bags, brutally beaten, shot in the stomach and then drowned with a slab of stone wrapped around the feet and arms broken in several pieces. all anti-whites and sjws should be purged.

No, they think Whites have become too weak to fight back.
It will make it all the more hilarious when Whitey finally snaps and kills everything in their path.

>getting jumped for saying a word

And they wonder why they are often hated and thought of as primitive?

whites use to lynch nigger for looking at a white woman.

you white dogs are no better

Why can't niggers throw a proper punch?

White women have value, unlike your disgusting nigger self. You will get yours someday.

not with jews on my side, weaponize my race against you.

It's a slog my man. Read books and remember reason.

>Afrikaners mass immigrate to the US
>liberals can't complain because South Africa is a shithole country

Rebuttal: Very, very few lynches were "because they waz black", most lynchings occurred because a person had been caught red handed committing a heinous crime, and nonblacks were lynched more than whites.

Part two: look at the black on black holocaust and utter debasement that goes on in Chicago and Detroit and Atlanta's mostly-black neighborhoods and tell me with a straight face you're more concerned about lynchings that happened over 100 years ago minimum.

weaponize nothing
you are niggers

Nah I feel the same. I hate seeing white people struggling or in pain, it’s just wrong

Are leftists even Americans at this point? Why can't we just call them racist communists and kick them out already?

just after/around the same time the dutch started settling.

>le 52% chink country doesnt think jews are weaponize blacks and chinks againts his country

good goy

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

They fight in groups so never learn how to fight properly

She's a sicko alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY

you are shit at baiting people

When black children are dying in Africa, white people rush to help them, when white children are dying in Africa, black people gloat about it.

Hopefully that includes agents of the Lügenpresse. Seriously, South Africans: If a war kicks off, aim for the cameras first.

Orcs don't have empathy. That's a human trait.

Too bad every other shithole didn't follow her ideals.

What was the reason? did they run to there naked or did whites bring them there?

i didn't know this was a "you rage you lose thread"

it actually happened like this dixie admitted
but thanks for the " you"

Wow! What a surprise! Especially these refugees educated productive and are like us and even speak fluent english! Plus they wont be demanding free phones free food free housing the free Shit army Obama encouraged to break the taxpaying americas back.

Lets just trade, send american shitskins that dindu nufing all their lives along with Al Franken and Oprah, etc..., and bring in real based african whites that are being Genocided in their own country and land and rights taken from them.

join your fellow niggers

If you're white, it's because you are recognizing that you are part of a larger family. You have a tribe, one that you care for and that cares for you. It's natural and healthy.

bird shit skins mad

Translation
>OGGAA BOGGA fuk whytpepo let them brothas kill em honkeys
When. It comes to non-white immigrants,let them flood in,they be suffering yo!
But when it's white immigrants they completely flip they're act

Fuck off we're full. Send those white niggers some place else.

Incredible how fucking stupid these fucks refuse to see this desperate problem and will vote for anything as long as its anti White!!!!?!!!

Wait til we are pushed to the edge, and i tell you, it is close, and they wont know what hit them and it wont be pretty.

I'm talking about the 13-15% of the population that commits over 60% of the crime in the states.

>Nice

>Be us@
>Fight Israel's wars in the middle East
>Destroy functional countries and Leave a power vacuum for radical Islamists
>Yeah those shitholes are too lazy to fix themselves
Burgers

They are farmers and in entering the country they will work farms and give back to the country so I don't mind.

Its a shithole now, wait til they all leave and we will see civilization and I Q at its finest!!!
Back to sticks and twine to make fire.

u think this is good thing? when we are gone if we do fade away, do really think ((they)) are going to treat you like KANGZ and not idk totally enslave your people like u were once b4. if u think ur gonna be living like a KANG then ur a bigger fool then i realized. ironically if whites had there ethonostate and blacks did too i dont see why we cant get along with our separate nations but ur going to kill ur allies in favor of a parasite that will treat ur people like KANGZ OF SLAVE LABOUR bc if u dont stop this shit with us u will be nothing but a slave. i hope u change ur mind

Our propaganda is working... to everyone who is pushing this, godspeed and good work brothers

The reactions blacks and others give to this sensitive subject is a massive awakening on how these people feel about whites - including us, and a foreshadow of what we havein store.

>kicks out white farms
>mass starvation
>with whites gone local complains "we dont steal anymore. there's nothing left to steal"

it's SAs turn now

Soulless niggers
Their heresy has been noted

How in the flying fuck am I already blocked from seeing this nigger
I do not know it.

>and are now being genocided by a toxic combination of jew interference

I thought this was a meme... a conspiracy theory.. the truth is scarier than I could have imagined. All that shit about jewish marxism... it's true

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/06/twelve-prominent-jewish-anti-apartheid.html

archive.fo/yiP3L

I'm on board!

In the meantime send Seal Teams and special forces to protect the families until they are evacuated! I would love to see this and do a pay per view of the men landing and setting up and picking off jungle fever chimp outs!

the us would unironically invade and kill the whites

I know you are, but what am I

The most beautiful girl I ever met at Arizona State was a white South African. I will always support them.

>Go read some James Baldwin and STOP THIS because if you had real concern for Jewish communities, I reckon you’d bother to understand how anti-blackness & antisemitism are bound up together within white supremacy and colonial Christian hegemony.

This is a pol parody account right?

>Just a reminder: niggers will do whatever it takes to destroy whites,

Good. Now whites can abandon Christianity and their bullshit Christian "leaders" and fight back. It's very simple: annihilate every non-white in SA. Also hang every white leftist, coalburner, and traitor in your ranks including ANY white SA elite who refuse to help. The blacks are subhumans. This shit will be easy.

You're a bad person for thinking you're a bad person for that.

So what you're saying is the white race couldn't deal with 12 people? Sounds like the problem is less about Jews, and more about white men being stupid, lazy, cowards who refuse to address problems effectively and with finality.

The numbers game isn't on their side and the niggers now have AK's, need to go about your plan a bit more than that.

>weaponizing dumb animals
>niggermon hurt themselves in their confusion

We collectively see you as stupid children

The San people are extremely discriminated against by the Zulu yet they are really the only ones with a claim to the land even though they lived their in tiny numbers.

Most black people came to Safrica to live their under apartheid because apartheid Safrica was better than anywhere else in africa for black people.

Except that leftists are devil worshippers. Which means they're the real white supremacists.