yfw you realize You're a white supremacist but after a DNA test you find out you're half Jewish

> yfw you realize You're a white supremacist but after a DNA test you find out you're half Jewish.

Follow your leader Nazis.
I'm against These sjws to But you are a horrible stain on the face of The counterculture. and let's be honest most of you are Jewish at some point in your genetic line.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay thanks for sharing

Plenty of half jews fought in the SS

>admitting you're a jew and thats why your against nazis
OP you are a faggot

Yeah I know But They were self-loathing Pathetic cunts. You shouldn't define Yourself by your race, money, car or anything "material" you are solely responsible or your accomplishments, not your race.

I am a Jew. But im also a Christian.

There's a guy that was the "ideal soldier" in the German army in WW2 that was half jewish. Look him up

Why did you stop being a White Nationalist after you realize you are half Jew? Did you go through some cognitive dissonance or something?

I was never a white nationalist I don't believe In Defining Myself by anything "material". Commodities, race, Job position etc...

>> yfw you realize You're a white supremacist but after a DNA test you find out you're half Jewish.
When did you type this then? I thought jews had high IQ, why are you typing retarded shit?

You just said you wanted all nazis to commit suicide because of your jewish blood.

Yfw means YOUR face when.
Not because of My Jewish blood But because of Their extreme pride in their ethnicity as if it actually matters.

Ah okay so you're just some J-Leftist that doesn't know how to use Sup Forums well and telling "ebil nazis wahh" that they might be Jewish or something
Cool now fuck off

BTW, this nigger (Somalian immigrant) shot 7 people and I bet you've never heard of him.

Your point? Just because he's black doesn't mean because he's a nigger he shot 7 people. Btw I'm a Mutualist.

He didn't shoot 7 people because he's a nigger he did it because he was evil.

Really jewish? Or you got shoved up some random nigger poc DNA ?

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Why do cats do that face? It's Bella expressive tho

Well my Grandfather is a rabbi sooooo....

And a faggot. We know.

> fascist flag.
And i'm the faggot?

>and let's be honest most of you are Jewish at some point in your genetic line

Riiiight.

Op, you’re a pure Jew who has come to subvert an anime message board of virgin autists.

Hence the pirate flag, you’ve come to steal, kill, and destroy, just as your father Satan would.

We’re no threat to you, why don’t you try lurking on /po/?

aspartame is one hell of a drug

I'm On here a lot my good I'm surprised you haven't seen me in other threads. I'm like the only mutualist poster on this bitch.
I actually strictly avoid aspartame I can see soy is doing you a whole lot of good.

Be the change you want to see in the word and gas yourself

>not realising nazism was about jewish supremacy

What a dumb goy

You're not even trying, kike,

Jew's low verbal IQ is showing in this thread.

> not realizing all fascism is a banker conspiracy.
Just because you haven't accomplished anything in life doesn't mean your race is superior.

does it bother you that an army of previously useful mischlings have changed allegiance?

oh

we have the highest Iq compared to other races tard.

who the fuck are you talking to?

>I was never a white nationalist I don't believe In Defining Myself by anything "material". Commodities, race, Job position etc...
LOL!

>I'm not real
>I can't be defined
Fucking hipster. It doesn't matter what you pose as. You're stuck with it. It's not a t-shirt you can take off. Nature is real

I never said I wasn't real tard I said I don't define myself My material shit.

I define myself by my personal actions and the Impact i've left on others.

Yea i am a half jew. My mother's family came to USA from Poland before Hitler did his blitzkreig... And now I have yellow fever and keep dating asian girls from all over east asia.. I might as well just kill myself.

>we have the highest Iq compared to other races tard.
NOPE.
That was invented by a feminist Jew professor at UC Santa Cruz. But she never proved it. And in comparison to say Mormons you have a lower IQ...

You're not a race. You're 1600yrs of anti-society faggots trying to larp as bible characters and inbreeding. That's why your relations are ugly and full of Neanderthal primitive skull-nose structure. You bred for fanaticism.

Scientology will be a bunch of freaks in 1000 years too so don't feel bad. Just WAKE THE FUCK UP! You're a product of Christian Rome.

Even the word "Judiasm" denotes Judea and Judah. You think you're the last tribe or your ancestors lived in Judea? Or is it more likely that you're from a bunch of crazy fucks pretending to be "chosen" in Christian Roman empires?

Common Sense.... learn it. Your LOW IQ IS SHOWING.......

Nah, Try making something that will last after you're dead. something that will be remembered and will leave an impact.

I never said Jews were the "chosen people" I just think your race doesn't mater.

Be like soros and sell out the filthy kikes to us

I don't like bankers tard.

>I define myself by my personal actions and the Impact i've left on others.
You will never escape biology

I didn't say that, of course, i have a physical body But the color of my skin doesn't matter. what you leave behind long after your dead matters.

>I never said Jews were the "chosen people" I just think your race doesn't mater.
You're not a race, you low IQ inbred kike. I just explained that to you in great detail. Race means 'sub-species' and you're not one. That takes tens of thousands of years.

LOW
READING
COMPREHENSION

Don't come here to fuck with Aryans. We're out of your league. Go argue with mixed normies or something

>the color of my skin
LOW
IQ
FANATIC
KOSHER
INBRED
JEWS

also, your lil pic doesn't apply to me cause I think whites should be the majority because of tard refugees and dindus.

I'm not white or a nationalist, well, besides being one for my own country, I just hate niggers.

Your not very clever are you? anyway, my race doesn't matter to me.

same.
You're really only prideful of your race because you haven't accomplished anything personally.