Friedrich Nietzsche

What are your thoughts on him and his theories on race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr0zjQ2vGuI&t=1350s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nietzsche was correct about Kant and the Vatican. Nietzsche was making Fake News before it was Fake News. He paid the price the same as Galileo.

BECOME THE HIGHER MAN!

AND HERALD THE COMING OF THE OVERMAN!
>da fuck history
sigh

I hate nu/pol/

He respected horses.

From my reading he didnt say much on race
All I recall from him is a reference to the yellows and the blacks being preachers of death who should kill themselves.
In the genealogy of morality that is

Seriously? Of everything he wrote about you take away the couple of throwaway lines about race?

He saw Poles as the master race and Germans in second while he detested the English for some reason.

Also why did he love the Jews so much?

>Some reason

All reason.

He didn't, he liked Zoroastrianism.

He's the most misread and misquoted philosopher of all time, and thus he is the most misunderstood. I am never comfortable having a conversation about him because most people haven't read him and know very little beyond what pop culture has told them, and many people who have read him have not studied him and so often have misread him because of the preconceptions they've come to due to the pop-culture understanding of him.

"I understand you"

A faggot who only got laid once.

Rip in piece horso :(

This.

I don't understand him at all. I've read beyond good and evil, the gay science, the Antichrist, all terribly boring stuff. (And I actually like Kant) he just seems really vague("aphoristic"), contradictory, overly emotional, and kinda reminiscent of Jack Kerouac desu. His books seem unfocused. How am I misreading him? Am I misreading him?

dude was spot on when he said judeo chrstianity was basically a complaint that has held back humanity for 2000 years. the priests are the biggest haters, they hate everything. arise you miserable faggots. watch 5 mins of CNN and then listen to five mins of this and you can see the connection. youtube.com/watch?v=yr0zjQ2vGuI&t=1350s

Anderson Cooper is the high priest of our time. always a complaint. Neitzsche was way ahead.

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Read that in a comic book.

The Wikipedia page says he lost his mind and had to be cared for in his last years.

>not detesting the English

Greatest philosopher ever. On the genealogy of morals as we speak.

how does it feel knowing he saw your kind as subhuman?

Shills are really scared by this guy.

>Also why did he love the Jews so much?
YOU JUST GOT Sup Forums'd

He isn’t perfect, no one is. Even Plato is questionable. But as for predicting the future of the west no one even touches him. And his stance on philosophy is like taking a hammer to it, to see if there is any weight to it. The slave-master mortality is a beautiful but devastating view on the r/k selection theory before it was even thought of it.
The Overman needs to become a reality.

His books are unfocused because he would write while he walked around whatever town he was staying in at the time. He would walk and think, then sit and write for a few minutes and then continue. Its best not to think of his work as traditional essays but more a loosely connected set of ideas. It's much easier to understand his work if you can read German as well, there are many phrases and words (the best example being ubermensch) which do not translate well and often lead to misinterpretations, there are also a lot of emotive phrases used that describe more subtle feelings than the english translations put across we can lead to much of his work seeming melodramatic.

Nietzche also believed that when we read books we were never going to fully understand what the author meant, and that it was the duty of authors rather to plant the seeds of ideas which are extended upon in the minds of those who read, he thought that when people read his books that certain things would leap out at them and they'd be able to relate to and understand those things and they would expand upon them in their own way in their own minds as it relates to their personalities and lives, they would develop their own ideas instead of just trying to copy whatever he believed, so when you read him sometimes its best to just pick up his books and read them for a few pages at a time and then sit and reflect on them, if you read it like this then you begin to understand yourself & your own values better as well as his and its a much more enjoyable experience.

Since he does not write and think in a traditional way such as Kant for instance, you cannot read him in a traditional way. Hopefully some of this advice helps.

which can lead* not we