Bokuben

Reminder that Nariyuki has a maid fetish and that Asumi Kominami is his girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lVHjb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump

then "what" do we call her?

/lll/

/cgl/

/trash/

/senpai/

/slut/

/jp/ is the only proper answer

/manhandle/

/imagine/

sensei doesn't have a board does she? why should sempai? titles work just as well.

The only real answer

I thought she was /his/.

We didn't come up with anything fancier for sensei.

/s4s/

If you noticed, she seems to be very good at history. So I'd say /his/. She's probably the sort who's incredible at memorization, but shit at the actual application.

I will call her Komi, also dumping or imgur when?

people tried with /asp/ and /adv/, but is way easier to just call her sensei

Komi.
Like the Otters that never learn that we are.

/h/ or /e/

I feel like that otter. I dont know why i still read this.

>Little girl dressing up as a maid
Sup Forums

/jp/ or Sup Forums

Isn't her desired field /med/? That /his/ moment is more like random general topics that could be in the college test, testing for every field with an single test, even if you don't need /chem/ to be good at IT.

>prostitute herself to goshujinsamas
/vip/

who knows, we barely know her

I still call her /asp/ though. It's about personal perception.

I love how cute and boss Rizu is.

>Sir?Call me Dad
Does he count towards the harem?

Read this chapter on a whim. Girl is absolutely adorable. Is this series worth reading? Concept seems fun, but you can never really tell with Jump series if they are consistent

It's a fun series, but there are quite a few chapters focused on a bad character.

Her intro chapter was even better

imgur.com/a/lVHjb

If you know Nisekoi then this basically more of that.

I already need the next ashumi chapter.

>isn't she adorable?!
>i like her!

yeah, i want to see their faces when her dad appear and she claim yuiga is her boyfriend again in their faces and he afirm it imagine if she pull some sort of reverse kurosawa.

Its a harem dude its shit.

I wouldn't say so. For starters, i don't want any of the girls to die yet nor do i want to punch the mc.

>Concept seems fun
The concept is thrown out of the window, like four chapters in.

/jp/

Both of those girls are cuter than Asumi, imo

It’s comfy, hop on while there’s not much to catch up on because while it’s not stellar a chapter a week is just the right dose.

Waiting on decent fanart of the series.

/lit/ despair is so enjoyable.

Despair in general is enjoyable user.

>welcome to the harem
>here, have your introduction udon

oh fug her reaching up to headpat mc is fucking cute

It's her hair. Those pigtails are kind of ugly.

>don't mind me, just sitting here being cute

Sure, but we also name the others after what they're good at, not what they're aspiring to be.

>ZR + garter belt
Holy fuck my dick never knew it needed this

Flatino.

just call her ronin if you can't remember the name, forcing a board is dumb

She's like Marika abit, except the extreme lovey-dovey shit at first. Also I think her role will be like /sci/ and she'll advice him on his relationship with the girls.

/cgl/

/cgl/ winner confirmed. Thanks to all who read it until now.

Rizu can be a bit boring, but I wouldn't call her bad.

senpai. Keep it simple.

>Rizu
>boring

Talking about Sup Forums here, the shitty forced love interest.

Reading it right now. Not too bad. What I basically expected from a shounen jump romance/harem comedy.

So far Rizu is best girl, but tits too big for my tastes. DFC now and forever.

>DFC now and forever.

He's cuter than the maids.

user, get your taste checked.

>Sup Forums is good compared to all the other girls that actually fit the theme of the manga
How can one man have such shit taste.

>DFC

The fetish of actual faggots and closet pedos.

One more vote for /cgl/.

Fuck. I actually like this new girl.

She's admittedly much better than how she could've been.

Asking here, too.
Anyone knows where I can get the untranslated digital raws? I need it for reasons.

I kind of still wish it was just /lit/ and /sci/ in the harem. When I read the first chapter I thought, "this is fun! And it's not twenty girls at once and the guy's not some bumbling idiot. This might actually be good."

Now there's five girls already. I like them all, Nariyuki is great, but I wish the author would show some restraint and stop adding to the harem soon.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the editors pushed for the other girls.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but not for the same reason as the other user. Uruka aside, sensei, /chem/ I know she's not part of the harem but still, and the new chick go a long way in playing into the themes of the story and the characters.

It might just all fall flat later, but each of them provides a different perspective on this whole college business from the main cast. I'm hoping they're not made to fit and thrown in, but were made to develop the main characters.

Or maybe he played it safe and didn't go for a big cast before getting to a safe place away from the axe, in case he needed to end it quickly. Now that he's safer he can add what he wanted from the start, maybe. I like every girl so i don't mind it either way desu.

>/sci/ is comparing their height

Speaking of /chem/, it's like the author just doesn't know what to do with her, isn't it? I thought she'd stick around, but now she's barely in the series, I'm not sure what place she occupies, if any in this plot.

The series has undergone some changes since the first few chapters, the editors definitely forced Uruka in.

I always love seeing how the character designs change from the earlier chapters.

Compared to Love Hina, /chem/ is Mutsumi or Keitarou's aunt. She supports Keitarou and the girls, but she isn't in the harem herself.