Dragon Ball Super manga

Why couldn't we get this animated for the anime instead of what we got. This would have been way more exciting.

I really hope the manga will get adapted one day, although it seems unlikely that it will happen

no it wouldnt its better that the anime has the canon while the manga has its own version of events

both version have the gods sparring and only one shows every god but both also show beerus as the strongest

>but both also show beerus as the strongest
How is this shown in the anime?

I remember there being a comment about a universe having a GoD more powerful than Beerus and a ningen in said universe more powerful than the GoD.

>it seems unlikely

The nips prefer the mangas handling of events to the anime so it's actually pretty likely. Toriyama jerks Toyo off as his successor anyway so eventually he is going to gain the upper hand when it comes to the 'real' events of Super.

>This would have been way more exciting.
No. And thanks to this we got two versions. There is a GoD battle in the anime oo even though it's 3.

It's not going to happen man. Toriyama doesn't have a favorite, he simply said to enjoy both mediums.

>The manga is better than the anime

NEW@11 WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WOODBEEDEE FUCKING BEEDOOO

Why is the poorly animated anime with shit tier art and naruto tier technique / development inferior to the manga, guys? Cant figure it out for shit

>Give me money on both end

ftfy

This is Toriyama's comment on Dragon Evolution

As the creator, as far as the scenario and characterization are concerned, I get a feeling of “Whaa?”, but the director, everyone in the cast, and the crew on-set are ultra high-caliber.

Maybe it’s correct for both me and all the fans to appreciate this as a “new Dragon Ball” in a separate dimension.

With the power on-set, perhaps it will even have become a great masterpiece!

I am greatly anticipating it!!

Why couldn't the anime have presented Goku as the timely savior who prevented the wiping out of several universes because of a god's whim as good as the manga?

>calling yourself onii-chan

if you doubt that the manga isn't getting animated after FUCKING DB KAI you are seriously an idiot. I for one think that we will never stop seeing Dragon Ball related stuff ever

it did in the Anime too. just not sooo face front,

The manga is so superior in story line that it is a little upsetting.

ZENO LOOKS LIKE HE WILL BITE YOUR DICK

I'm new to the manga, but is it me or is the updating way too slow?

Because that's retarded.

It comes out monthly I believe

>hurrdurr Beerus can solo all GoDs

The manga is objectively garbage.

Are you saying that the manga is better? Because it's not.

>Beerus can solo all GoDs
>all he did was dodge
faggot

>yellow, red and blue haired Super Saiyans
>they're all black and white

Mangafags BTFO

>tfw you will never be your own onii-chan

It is objectively better in literally all aspects except color. It's so much better than the anime has to incorporate aspects of the manga into itself like SSG even though it makes no sense anymore in the anime.

Yeah i 'd take my reused scene anime all day everyday. Also, where else could i get my edgy ass literally stabbed myself to get A SCYTHE OF HATRED THAT CUT DIMENSION technique

>reading the manga when the anime comes out first

How autistic do you have to be?

>watching anime when the manga/light novels come out first

How autistic do you have to be?

If DBS manga and anime were races, manga would be white and anime would be black. And you would be the retarded SJW saying they're equal (or even that black is better) despite the obvious differences.

leave it to a Toeifag to shit up an innocent thread.

>the anime is faster, colored, bigger, and more girls love it

I was about to shit on your metaphor but it works

>t is objectively better in literally all aspects except color
You are retarded.
>It's so much better than the anime has to incorporate aspects of the manga into itself like SSG
I dind't know SSG dind't exist in the anime. And there is nothing with incorporating elements as you said. In the end it's also Dragon Ball.

I hope the rules are different in the manga, like allowing killing and limiting the participants to three or five so we won't get shits like Tien and Krillin. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Frieza are good.

>Yeah i 'd take my reused scene anime all day everyday.
Funny coming from a Toyopedro who keeps tracing and repeats the same scenes from battle choreography. New techniques after fusions or power ups are not anything new in Dragon Ball. The manga is simply boring and it's more like a string of info dumps delivered badly. In the end it ends up being even more confusing.

>I dind't know SSG dind't exist in the anime. And there is nothing with incorporating elements as you said. In the end it's also Dragon Ball.

are you underage? This will save us both trouble. I am completely lost in what you are trying to convey.

No SSG did not exist in the anime until recently against Dyspo and it has disappeared again. In fact one of the main complaints against the manga was the use of SSG saying that Toyataro was doing the transformations wrong. It's amazing how there are suddenly no more complaints about SSG existing and being a different transformation than Blue.

It's because Toyataro and/or Toriyama is far more competent on the storyline and consistency. That's just one aspect. I also like the fact they are making the Gods Of Destruction participate in a tournament of the strongest fighters. It bewildered me that their lives are on the line and they are the strongest fighters in that universe but they werent allowed to participate. It defeats the purpose of wanting to both see a good fight and giving them a chance at victory.

>Beerus is the strongest GoD
>Goku is the strongest mortal
>Zeno created the ToP for shits and giggles and was going to do it regardless of Goku reminding him that Universes exist because Goku is buddha superman christ despite the fact that Goku took a time machine to the future and blatantly saw that Zeno didn't destroy anything one chapter ago

Yeah, great writing Toyotaco. Absolutely brilliant. It really reminds me of Dragon Ball Multiverse, all we need is bra killing clone uub and super mecha-hitler.

Zeno was going to destroy all the 8 lowest universes without ToP or anything. He actually forgot the ToP deal. And Future Zeno actually destroyed the trunks timeline. Did you even read the manga?

make this as a movie

doesn't make most of those of those god designs any better

Where the fuck does Lava Goku rank?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA