Kemono Friends

Tatsuki announced through twitter that he's stepping out of S2 production by Kadokawa's decision. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/13662289/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=kadokawa_PR&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahaha, oh wow
No more 3DCG, kemono friends is fucking finished. Dead franchise.

its over OVERRRRR

welp

More like KF is just getting started. 3DCG was a mistake.

As for the news itself, fucking PLEASE still be good.

>BD sales through the roof
>A mistake

So this it how it ends huh

Can somebody non-engrishize the tweet?

>Selling like hot cakes.
>release the director.
Nani?

He says he got fired.

It's dead without the director.
3DCG is nowhere as important as the vision of the director.

I knew I should've just gone straight to bed after brushing my teeth. Then I wouldn't have to deal with this.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Why the actual fuck would they do that?

As if we needed more proof that the industry is now at such casual normalfag level that anything that isn't fit for your average teen action fags' (other than fujoshit) is gonna get rejected by big compnaies.
That's why lolicon is dead, that's why everything nice will get killed too.

I'm seeing a lot of upset artists on twitter

114k retweets in 30 minutes

To make way for the series becoming a soulless cash cow. This is the future you chose.

Wow. It's another Kantaishit.

RIP

It's over. KF will never recover from this. ;_;

I guarantee you Kadokawa are going to keep making Kemono Friends. They just wanted a director they could easily control, instead of someone with a creative will of their own.

Oh, this is going to come in handy.

Because some after school project they spent pocket change on blew the fuck up into a huge deal, so they're getting rid of the small time guys and replacing them with people who are more buddy buddy with corporate and who will make a "safe" product.

Anything of value lost?

For what purpose? How exactly will Kadokawa fuck us over this time?

I told you retards.

Pavilion was already a sign of things to come.

It's over, kadokawa is finished.

Does this mean more Tesagure?

I enjoyed this show, but I'll also enjoy seeing it crash and burn.

Fuck Kadokawa.

Any reactions from the nips on 2ch and twitter?

Should anyone even bother with S2 at this point?

>New Game had a shit second season
>KF will have a shit second season
Fitting image.

So its not actually otakus killing the industry, but the companies themselves?

Outrage as you can imagine.

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/13662289/
>114k retweets already
They don't like it.
Though there are the occasional "because it was shit anime" posters.

Well it's been beautiful.

>How to kill your cash cow franchise in one single step

>more than 120k retweets already
Civil war, everyone

This shit is already trending worldwide on twitter.
Thousands of creators and industry people are completely stupefied at the decision to let him go, even some incredibly high profile guys weighted in.
If Kadokawa doesn't release a statement soon this might seriously hurt them in the future.

What if he banged one of the top Kadokawa's officials girlfriend/wife.

Only way this makes sense.

Kadokawa is fucking retarded. Why would they fire the sole person who made this franchise worth anything? Not sugoi, not tanoshii

Tatsuki said this:

This came all of a sudden, but I've been moved away from the Kemono Friends anime.
Basically Kadokawa corp thinks that this would work out better.

Sorry. I am disappointed as well.

Only AOTY of 2017 to the point that north korean missile crisis takes backseat to airing of ep12.

That's the case for the entertainment industry everywhere. The produce garbage, no one pays for it, and then they screech about how the consumers are to blame for "robbing" them of profits.

>everything works just like in my normalfag world
Please never post.

#FUCKADOKAWA

I really hope people boycott S2 now. I don't want Kadokawa to get away with this.

>Firing the guy who made the most popular anime in the season with a budget equivalent to a pair of socks

>Kancolle is dying, what do!
>Turn this new unexpected success into another cashcow fast!

Retards deserve a nuke.

He probably didn't want the series to get milked dry by making it a morning cartoon for little kids with everything that entails.

Holy fucking shit

Kadokawa made the right call. The director only got lucky, a small fry like him isn't what the series needs in the long run. If you're a true fan of this series you will agree.

>Kadokawa's decision
Fucking shit.

I'll never for the sake of my life understand how execs can be so fucking retarded

Here comes the reddit cringe

I TOLD YOU ABOUT BIG COMPANIES BRO
I TOLD YOU

Then he would've not directed the two ad shorts

The Ceruleans won

otaku will keep buying this shit no matter how garbage it is, or whos in charge.
One fucking scene of serval going SUGO~I is enough to make them empty their parents wallets on merch

Atleast thats what kadokawa thinks, lets hope this decision bites them in the ass for once

Some guy on 2chan posted this in regards to Kemono Friends S2.

I'm unironically fine with hiring a new director, but I'm not fine with completely removing the guy who is responsible for the success. Not like this.

The series might become even better though, and still it's unfair.

>I guarantee you Kadokawa are going to keep making Kemono Friends. They just wanted a director they could easily control, instead of someone with a creative will of their own.
Kadokawa is the definition of a souless corporation. There are many good people working for it, but the leaders are clearly incapable of understanding what makes a good show.

Kemono only succeeded because of the director. This is basically franchise murder. What a crazy and heartless company.

Only logical explanation is them changing the whole thing to 2D

fuck this faggot

I dont get it

It wasn't the company who was in the wrong there, just so you know.

t. shill

Shorts to get more $ is nothing like making S2 a piece of crap.

>otaku will keep buying this shit no matter how garbage it is, or whos in charge.
No they won't
Look at the outrage. Removing Tatsuki is basically saying that S2 won't be anything like S1. This shit will backfire on Kadokawa terribly.

I think Kadokawa will realize that they are repeating the mistake with KanColle with this move, only that they will come to see it way too late, and they will pat themselves on the back with just how much they've made in S1 and sweep their foible under the rug.

You must be one of the newer fellas.

Enjoy your boatsluts 2.0 trash you retard.

Explain to me the thought process of a kadokawa executive

I cannot imagine what kind of business sense this makes

weew
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=kadokawa_PR&src=typd

Only logical explanation is them wanting to turn it into generic cashcow and him disagreeing.

Nothing stops them from making 2D animated spin-off.

>true fan of this series
Sorry, but you really aren't even trolling hard at it.

Nexon drove Yoshizaki Mine's whole idea and storyboard to the ground with the mobage being so shitty, and the other manga based on the premise were utterly dull and uninteresting.

If it weren't for this anime, then this franchise would just be a forgotten write-off for Kadokawa.

>Oh shit this is making money
>GOTTA RUN IT INTO THE GROUND
>Better hire a yes man so I can have full control of it and all the money go to me
>What do mean people liked it because of this Tat-whatever guy? That's stupid, those retarded otaku won't notice

Good move Kadokawa good move

Really nice impression.

If I believed Kadokawa was competent enough to have crisis management shills already ready to handle the fallout even on whito piggu social media I would have mistaken this for the real deal.

First they ruin out boats. Now they come for our Friends. I say enough. It's time to act.

RIP

This series is already brain dead, I don't know why people are surprised it's going full cash cow and replacing staff to pump out this garbage the way they see fit.

WHY

explain? As much as i understand, Lauren had her own quirks, but ultimately she was crossed off for not conforming the norm.

No, the logical explanation is that Kadokawa are just that fucking stupid. It's not really hard to imagine that a bunch of money-grubbing suits would have no idea how important Tatsuki is to the series and the fanbase.

since when do otaku invest in the stock market?

what did they even do with KanColle?

60+ retards out of touch with everything.

>Kadokawa fires the one person responsible for transforming 10000 yen into one of the biggest cashcows they've ever had
>Announced Index S3 right afterwards

Just what are they thinking?

The ones that I feel the worst about would be the rookie VAs and the animators who have worked on S1 Kemono Friends. They won't be able to really make this success grow if this is how Kadokawa chooses to conduct itself.

They will end up having to seek success elsewhere.

>Explain to me the thought process of a kadokawa executive
>I cannot imagine what kind of business sense this makes
Mind-bogging isn't it? If you created a massively successful franchise basically single-handedly, you would think you would get some kind of honeymoon period rather than getting fired.

I didn't follow the boatslut anime, did they change directors in that as well?

>tweet is 45 minutes old
>already this explosive outrage
Kadokawa has poked a sleeping bear, they will regret this in a few days

the smart one

Yeah I don't think this is a good idea.

This show got popular via word of mouth and dedication from the makers. Fans are more attached to this than what Kadokawa is churning out. Pretty sure they are not expecting this reception.

Any big name animators in the industry speaking up right now about this?

>I'm gonna say mean words online