WW3 is coming

Which side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqHHGLD_Ndk
goodreads.com/book/show/34946804-in-the-jaws-of-the-dragon
trosspublishing.co.nz/publication/in-the-jaws-of-the-dragon
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/23/cia-worked-china-intelligence-against-russia/
nytimes.com/1993/10/12/world/israel-selling-china-military-technology-cia-chief-asserts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather just kill myself than deal with the pressure

The east. Fuck the jews!

vaporized

America of course you euro fairy

Saudi will switch sides when one starts losing.

Russia and China should be different factions desu.

Even the US and Europe is drifting apart now.

How are we "Influenced" yet Fiji who receives arms and infrastructure from Russia and China considered "Important" for the West.

This map smacks me of someone with minimal understanding of the world outside their own region.

>Unironically thinking latin america will fight in WW3.

you even had a chinese spy in your parliament mate

The United States. May God shed his grace on us all when the time comes
youtube.com/watch?v=FqHHGLD_Ndk

Serbia to east

I'd prefer to stay Neutral, despite probably not happening. We aren't in Nato either.

South America would remain neutral

>A Chinese MP means the entire country will bend over.

Fuck off m8 seriously. Our entire defence policy is built around where Australia goes we go.

WW3 better kick off, Id love nothing more than to see 95% of westerners wiped off the face of the earth. This disgusting shit-hole needs a hard reset.

>Russia and China on the same side
um sweetie no

India would end up joining the west if only to fight China. India and China pretty much hate each other.

America. Trump won't fuck around, he'll nuke all of them while they just talk about it.

India will be the new Romania, switching sides whenever it is expedient.

So (((Capitalists) and Globalists vs Communists and Niggers. Either way I lose.

TUAREG FORCES!!
I don't know who they are but they seem quite safe in the middle of nowhere.

Neutral apparently
Our military only knows how to survive in the rainforest and stop colombian drug dealers anyways
We would be useless

>Crimea shown as Russian on that map
I will not recognise the illegal seizure of sovereign territory with armed force and I will not participate in its recognition by others.

We will instigate both sides, encouraging them to nuke each other. God willing USA Russia China and Europe will forever disappear from Earth under nuclear hellfire. Amen.

Australia is blue ?
Uh... won't all the chinks that make up half the country be kind of upset by this ??
I though everyone knew we were China's little bitch now. You need to learn to read the mood, OP.

Paint Serbia red you little faggot, and paint everyone around us blue, LET'S DO THIS.

i might defect to red desu
i'll use the chaos to subtly go around and rape and murder all the girls who rejected me and then kill all their chad boyfriends

yes

Why are you teaming up with commies boludo?

your entire government is compromised and you're being colonized by chinks

ya'll niggas can fight in slums too, could be useful in all the shithole fronts

Interesting. Shithole countries are mostly against The West but love migrating there.

isnt Serbia Russia's bitch tho?

The war would basically be between North Europeans and Jews.

The other groups don't bother so much.

I'd switch to the chinks since they pretty much own all our land anyways

Your mother is a bitch, you little jew shit.

Just like niggers whine and bitch about racism and say "all white people are rayciss" yet they chase them and move into whenever whites live.

imagine a world without red??

You are retarded.

((()))

Brazilian army is quiet okay.

It's true unfortunately
goodreads.com/book/show/34946804-in-the-jaws-of-the-dragon

trosspublishing.co.nz/publication/in-the-jaws-of-the-dragon

That's not nice.

Taureg Forces.

At least I'm on the same side as Australia.

If shit starts going down I'll be glad to have those cunts in our corner.

well at least you still have australia or some o f those random islands around

Britain and Portugal are on the blue side, so blue side would win. But seriously the western countries need to fixed themself first

Faggot

You forgot the top left

Its almost certainly impossible that the US will side with the EU at this point.

and taiwan

I side with the Gods.

had to give em a fighting chance you know

>Nuclear Holocaust
>India still not a superpower
Stay mad.

Fucking annoying. Neighborhoods have to be left behind and others gentrified every 20 years now. Headache for real estate.

Romania will be on the winning side, as always!

I'll go with who ever is pushing anti-degeneracy which is currently Russia and China. Guess I better buy Rosetta Stone and get learning.

The gods want the wicked destroyed, but they stay their hand waiting for them to become fully ripe.

>canada
>important

The big surprise is when the US sides with China to take on everyone else.

Exactly.

China controls Russia

Who cares about red. Its niggers and spics that are the real problem

god damned amerimutts are dumbasses. China and Russia are literally allies in officially signed declarations, they have joint military exercises every year
you fucking retard

New re-arranged map

I'm all for selling out the CIA shill state known as Australia to China

very, very unlikely

No alliance here makes any sense

More like Russia providing support to China and US over the overs.

Whoever opposes israel

>larger GDP than russia

Yes we are important go fuck yourself. The only thing people hate more than their enemy is a self hating enemy.

as a Virginian, any side but the US

there is no significant different between Canada and Russia GDP compare to the top 5 GDPs. A bigger difference comparing the top 3 GDPs and EU should be disqualified as its a combined GDP and will likely fail in next ten years

that and if you consider canada an appendage of wartime USA then they instantly become bigger than russia

Gallows for traitors

"Hoo Boy" label might be the funniest meme I've seen in years.

have you any idea how much quicker we southerners would take the gallows than another moment in your fucking wasteland?

Stupid faction maps. It should be R1a Masterace against R1b and whatever zipperheads are

muh nigga

Russia/China/NK

Prove it, better yet why don't you "rise again" like you're always threatening you faggot cucks. You wont

You're too busy getting cucked while niggers take selfies with the demolished monuments of your heroes

Well that makes it easier, but frankly you do not speak for all southerns. Virginia is complately cucked by Bureaucratic cucks that commute to DC and Langley.

I personally find faggotry disgusting

Oh really? Because they just took the tarps off the monuments in Cville, James Fields is gonna get off, And guess what...we'll be back again this year!

This virginian is a city shill that doesn't get that Virgina in the modern age only connection to the south of the civil war are both being democrats a hood away from being KKK.

You pussy yankees are why the niggers are free in the first place.
>free them but don't put them back where you found them
>give them rights
Fucking yankees.

kek

idiot, the bear and the dragon have never coexisted. keep your friends close.
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/23/cia-worked-china-intelligence-against-russia/

If you don't live in Hampton Roads you have no idea what it means to fight for the right to be a white Virginian

You're okay faggot

because communism works, just look at your country mi pana

you because we know who owns the CIA and China...

nytimes.com/1993/10/12/world/israel-selling-china-military-technology-cia-chief-asserts.html

>confirmed democrat secretly KKK

how many mecha-emus you want us to send you? or ya want the Spoider Legion instead?

>confirmed retard with no ideology

The KKK doesn't exist you fucking abomination

This is an easy fix away. Cut funding, and the carpetbagging federal cucks have to move and sell their expensive northern Virginia homes.

Brazil's. Then i might not be nuked

If the east takes japan I’ll gladly defect from the west. Think I’d get along better in a Russia-China-Japan state that over here.

"I'm on the right side"

I like it. Scatter those asshats to the wind.