White culture

>white culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fK5CLplRIno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well it's not like they're niggers or anything.

>'white american'
>white

in what universe do you think those are white? blind fucker.

Those aren't whites

>White

>politics
>the computer you're using
>the internet
>wifi

what's wrong with white culture?

>politics
literally retarded if you think whties invented politics, also jews, chinese, arabs and indians have had a hand in making the computer as well as the internet and WIFI

God, I miss all that emo shit. I never really knew what being an "emo" was all about, but I started straightening my hair and meeting up with emo bitches from Myspace from 2007 to 2009. They were all into these weird bands that I had never heard of before or since like the Aquabats and Streetlight Manifesto, but I pretended like I loved them and went to these awful bullshit concerts with them. They were extremely easy to mount up on, too. I remember the second season of Beauty and the Geek had just started and I was seeing these two girls and we'd watch that show together and by the end of that season, I had fucked both of them.

Ah, the nostalgia.....

RAWR! That means I love you in dinosaur xD!

you from jersey? sounds like a jersey thing haha

He's right though, you retard. Pic related is clearly a bunch of American mutts and another American, possibly a mutt as well, is saying they're not white.

well played, OP

You know you would

>EU

greeks invented politics, are they not white?

#fortheculture

love this one...

>shitneverhappened.jpg

Dumbass, German engineering got us there.

Nope, Texas.

Oh, it happened.

Didn't realize those German engineers were niggers & beaners spic boy

Who fucking cares

weird, streetlight manifesto is from Jersey and was really important in the music scene here in the early 2000's and the Aquabats were popular too.

Seriously, what a fucking retard.

You don't think at all.

Like I said in the post, I didn't and still don't know anything about those bands, I just pretended like I gave a shit because they were popular with the Myspace bitches.

Looking back, that was a really odd time for music. Before Myspace, everyone just listened to the Billboard Top 10 and whatever specific obscure shit they downloaded from p2p then Myspace hit and everyone was talking about all these songs and bands and singers I had never fucking heard of.

In my head, Fall Out Boy is still the hot new shit and they stopped being relevant years ago.

Streetlight is one where you either like it or not. The Aquabats have some funny songs about weird shit. youtube.com/watch?v=fK5CLplRIno

they're somalies now, actually.

all mexican

>white

Bump

las creaturas....