Was he a LARP?

Was he a LARP?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119031792/#119032260
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.jewish/cykA2BarGxY
hauziz.com/location/565335f4f7434ac935df81e6
bookingdealsinc.com/contact-us.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vMz6bhXyNZc
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7lk4kp/remember_911_japanon_here_is_a_collage_with_some/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't even know who this refers to but yes, he was a larp. Anyone who claims to be an insider is a larp. Anyone who posts cryptic warnings and partial information about vague happenings is a larp. It's all a larp.

Ragnarok?

A japanese(?) guy, who claimed to be either a fed or ex-fed and posted a bunch if crypt pics.

I remember being in that thread. A lot of the images he posted were new to me, although some people claimed he'd merely taken some existing (if obscure) photographs and reduced them to black and white. But it was a gripping tale, true or not, and made me think about what happened...
...the detail about the doggo was funny though

japanon from last spring. but yea most certainly a larp. he was he one saying "don't come here after april 15th" or something like that

one of my favorites. The best was when another user showed up and started shit talking the Japanon like they were familiar with each other. Japnigger then proceeds to tell the jew that he was going to throw a dry cleaning bag over his head and punch holes in him with a soldering iron. i don't know why, but it is TOP KEK imo.

I think that was a different japanon.

that shit he posted though, about the pedo cult in india (i think)...spoopy as shit. There was a lot of oc / creepy shit in those threads. I think it was Auroville?????

Screenshots?

I analyzed the metadata from some of his pics and they seemed legit.

nip posts don't reverse img search except for some that lead straight back here.

Can i get a rundown?

A dude posted some cryptic pics - some of them with time stamps - in order to prove he had inside info about 9/11 being done by Israel.

In reference to the op picture i think it was used as a conditioning tool, he posted "info" about 9/11 and would always add this picture into every thread he posted in. I then saw this same picture posted in other threads sporadically usually accompanied by a suicidal message, eg the wolf image with the text "your life has no meaning or joy, kill yourself and wait for the next life"

I think this is one.

Another

More

Here's another

Here's another. I don't have them sorted out just in a general 9/11 folder. Maybe someone else has them organized.

If larp, best larp.

bump

This reads like someone top LARPing using the other's info. Not the same person and hysterical. Well poisoning?

www.hat

Bump. Good posts even if larp

Japanese user (maybe FBI user) who has been posting incriminating photos related to Mossad agents role in 9/11.

Take what you will
spit out the rest.
Reality is an acquired taste.

if it's a larp it's the most convincing larp i've ever read. the author seems like the psycho merc type and the dog story seems real - i want to believe this storyline is real

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119031792/#119032260

he had the goods

I remember this LARP... I liked it. kept calling the dog Chen or something? Talked about it killing some Mossad boys.

Comment was only specific to the 28 pages ranting. Reads like zionist drama fagging.

Yep, Auroville. Utopian hell

Chien, it's French for dog

He might've mixed truths in with LARP

i know who that is

Who is it? And didn't japanon claim to be close to some in Mossad?

that woman is vanunu's gf who took him down.

Why does that picture leave me so spooked, like it’s something evil?

its the grim, or death dog
you are supposed to see it before you die horribly

his personal fuck you to the jews. letting them know that they are all dead once we find out the truth

>Ill just leave this here.

Did some digging on her and this guy, here's what I found so far.
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.jewish/cykA2BarGxY (haven't read this in full yet, but it's interesting)
hauziz.com/location/565335f4f7434ac935df81e6
I think we should dig on this for a bit, could find something

Did you research about Daniel Lewin - a israeli commando aboard one of the planes?

yes. he was also a software engineer

did he wear a swatch "highjacker" model watch too?

I remember the picture but not the poster

Shit man, that's interesting. First time I've seen this.

Yes, and his main photo his watch is set at 11:11

There were some discussions in some foruns some years ago about the radio communication between the flight comissar and the flight control, talking about his seat in the plane as being one of the terrorists.

There's far more I can share if you want.

Oh I remember the grim from Harry Potter. Didn’t know it existed outside of that universe, as a common notion. What’s its relation to the Jew? I’m not going to die right now am I?

So it's all a LARP and you're a fucking retard, thanks for clearing that up

>groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.jewish/cykA2BarGxY

told you niggers

This can't be a larp, those posts I linked are from 2004. Either this larp has been going on for over 14 years, or this shit is a smoking gun of something.
Found this too: bookingdealsinc.com/contact-us.html

no

>smoking gun
lmaooooooo @ ur delusion

black wolf will destroy israel.

I remeber Cheyenne dude. You left out the thread theme fucking shit man.
youtube.com/watch?v=vMz6bhXyNZc

I wanted to believe that shit when it was live. Serious effort was put in to make OC content. Plus user just made sense. I have no doubt the jews were involved. Easy to believe an honorable jap would tell the truth.

>Israeli commando known to be capable to bench more than 240 lbs
>Apparently an extremely smart guy
>One shotted by scrawny, barely trained arab

The fact the official version states he was downed without even injuring one of the terrorists e suspicious enough.

Your shilling has been duly noted also.

Afaik that dog is from Goethe's Faust; I's Mephistopholes in the form of that dog in that one scene ...

Addendum : mephisto is basically satan and the dog is satan in Faust in scene xy...
Thats why.

If I remember correctly, he wasn't Japanese, just in Japan. Didn't he suggest he was French?

And if it isn't a smoking gun, it's still very fishy.
Completely discrediting something like this makes me feel as if you're a shill

hes never been in japan, its his proxy

The Yakuza user is a LARP.

nope, his info is checking out.

yeah true point. I can't remember exactly. I remember people saying the Japanese agent part was bullshit, and he was actually some Euro agent using Japan as cover.

Uncanny valley

Hollywood celebrities have twins all the time due to the significance of Boaz and Jachin which 9/11 was a ritual alluding to. The astrologic symbol Gemini may have a connection to this. 2011 is when the Tohuku Earthquake occurred in Japan on March 11. This is why the user probably used a Japanese proxy and included the untrue Yakuza tidbit. Fukushima may have meltdown due to an Israeli Stuxnet virus and they used the tsunami as an excuse. Jews really do fear the Samurai.

This is a death cult that will sway events and narratives to get whatever they want even if it's the apocalypse.

Jesus fucking Christ, it sounds insane, but there's no other way of explaining this

Solomon is who they they consider the ideal man. God punished him for falling out of grace. The cult revolves around his occult practices and those of Babylon.

>may have meltdown due to an Israeli Stuxnet virus and they used the tsunami as an excuse
Correct. I was around for the original threads. They did it to them after Japan didn't back Israel's play and instead supported Iran having their own nuclear reactor technology.

Child sacrifice is a major component of this cult. The drawing is from Fiona Barnett who could be dead as no one has heard from her since September. She experienced horrific abuse by this cult.

The All Seeing Eye actually symbolizes sodomy with the eye being an butthole and the triangle being an anus.

Devil horns symbolize cuckholdry in Spain and Italy. It also is to ward off the evil eye.

>A black dog is a spectral or demonic entity found primarily in the folklore of the British Isles. The black dog is essentially a nocturnal apparition, some of them shapeshifters, and are often said to be associated with the Devil or described as a ghost or hellhound. Its appearance was regarded as a portent of death. It is generally supposed to be larger than a normal dog and often has large glowing eyes.[1] It is sometimes associated with electrical storms (such as Black Shuck's appearance at Bungay, Suffolk)[2] and also with crossroads, places of execution and ancient pathways.[1][3][4]

>The origins of the black dog are difficult to discern. It is uncertain whether the creature originated in the Celtic or Germanic elements of British culture. Throughout European mythology, dogs have been associated with death. Examples of this are the Cŵn Annwn (Welsh),[5] Garmr (Norse)[6] and Cerberus (Greek),[7] all of whom were in some way guardians of the Underworld. This association seems to be due to the scavenging habits of dogs.[8] It is possible that the black dog is a survival of these beliefs.

black spot, black dog, black sun.....

Purple for a reason.

whos got info on this shit???????????????

its been deleted

Kazakhstan and Ukraine are two key countries of the Solomon cult.

did you check the archive

The Jews want us divided more than ever.

ALL HIS SHITS LEGIT

FOLLOW THE TRAIL

JAPANON IS THE REAL

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7lk4kp/remember_911_japanon_here_is_a_collage_with_some/

Almonds activated. Saved.

JAPANON, get in here we need you. I can tell by your knowledge of electronics that you are the real fucking deal.

Astana, Kazakhstan

These are good. I had forgotten about most of this. Thanks