Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu esults Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Ibuki is a whole lot better than Sup Forums's favorite girl Horikita.

Waifu

Go away, Ryuuen. You're getting expelled together with her next volume.

why would anyone want Ryuuen's second hand condom?

>not liking cool hat girl

Horikita is an angel. How dare you compare a used goods, mindbroken tomboy to the perfection that is Suzune. Suzune is my waifu. Don't you dare badmouth her.

Cute punchbag, I agree with you Albert.

Anyone here who hates Horikita is a tool. You've got someone that legitimately wants to help the class but all fucks can say is how useless she is. It's like people here are disregarding what she has actually done.

Well at the end of the day all you fucks care about anyway are waifus.

what hat?

The best

but my favorite girl is Sakayanagi
She's just like me, Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
Also she has a heart condition that ruins her physical abilities

that's not Ibuki

But she is best girl

I'm afraid her heart condition will not allow her to survive any sexual activity so if you choose to waifu her you can forget about sex for the rest of your life. The most she'd be able to do with you would be kissing. Anything further would literally kill her via heart attack. Even then, I suspect a peck on the lips would be the most she'd be able to do without overexerting herself.

What did 100% do to her?

Absolutely nothing.
She herself would be at least 75% she wasn't so frail.

why is best girl getting expelled?

Finally we get to see 51% then nothing cauze s2 neverrrrr

Sudo please.

>How dare you compare a used goods
Horikita is used goods as well silly.

But Karuizawa is best girl.

Whorikita is low tier.

Karuizawa is literally soaked in men's cum tier. I bet the extreme bullying she received in middle school consisted of a heavy dose of rape as well. The only 'pure' girl in this series would be Sakayanagi only because her heart condition means any sort of sex would instantly kill her.

>tfw no season 2 because whorikita director sank the show with no survivors

>The only reason I'm watching this trainwreck is Sensei
>She hasn't been around since two or so episodes ago
Fuck

>Implying Sakura isn't pure

>artbook scans never

Artbook scans when

This. Hell, at this point I'm willing to suck cock for the artbook HQ scans someone please just upload them if you happen to have ordered the artbook.

>The only 'pure' girl in this series would be Sakayanagi only because her heart condition means any sort of sex would instantly kill her.
She got her heart condition because she got it on with MC at 100% 8 years ago.

She's already taken a bath in the cum of electric store salesman. That man wasn't her first. He just happened to fail. There were many who succeeded before him before there was any 50% man to protect her. She's just hiding it because she's afraid 50% man will reject her for being impure.

Sakura has very cute nipples.

Doesn't even look like her here.

I'm tempted to get it myself but I can't scan and it will take 1 week to get to me and by that time HQ scans will likely be out.

because she is now the enemy of 50% man

no one survives when they're the enemy of 50% man

I wish there was an eroge VN for this LN...

I wish the author and illustrator (both have made multiple VNs before) would have just made this a VN. It could still get adapted as anime (a lot of VNs get adapted) but then we could go and play each girl's routes. I'd especially look forward to a potential Kushida route. Taming a girl like her would be the ultimate VN experience.

I think it's quite likely one of the nips or chinks will upload it by the end of this week. It may be on one of the chinese websites and we'll have to look for it a bit but I wager it should be up. If it isn't, then some user will have to upload his copy if he ordered it.

55% when?

Jesus, this is like the lowest, most primitive form of info dump.

>The only 'pure' girl in this series would be Sakayanagi only because her heart condition means any sort of sex would instantly kill her.
do you think Sakayanagi would get a heart attack if someone kissed her?

It depends on the person. If it's someone she loves kissing her all of a sudden, I'm sure she'll have a heart attack. They'd have to let her know in advance that they're going to kiss her so she can prepare herself for it. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her. No sex and any sort of intimate physical contact needs to be told in advance so you don't end up with a heart attack on your hands.

But then it wouldn't have an ending

Imagine

> tomboy
is this suppose to be a bad thing ?

I'd manhandle her. She might get a heartattack halfway through, but it'd be worth it.

You can't just tell her that you're going to kiss her, that will give her doki doki for sure. You have to let her know in advance, that you're going to let he know in advance, that you're going to kiss her.

Moderate cute.

>Ryuuen's used goods better than 50%man's future waifu
Nah.

that's rich coming from the group who are - literally - ruining the anime and killing sales for waifu faggotry

You mean Sudo's.

Sudo will hook up with Kushida after he gets rejected by Horikita.

Horikita will hook up with Sudo after she gets rejec- oh wait, she doesn't even like 50% romantically.

>Implying Kushida would stoop so low as to date someone like Sudo.

Sudo has no chance with a girl like Kushida. She's far more likely to date an alpha like Ryuuen than a literal delinquent with a bleak future like Sudo. If he's desperate, there's always Sakura. She seems impressionable enough that if he white knights her better than 50% she might switch affections to him instead.

>I have seen and read less than 20 harem rom-com
I bet you said the same thing about Yukino and Hachiman.

Ryuen betrayed Kushida who will plan to discard. She'll have nobody else to be with aside from a dispirited Sudo who will take pity on Kushida.

>>I have seen and read less than 20 harem rom-com
Welp, it's this Horikitafag again.

Enjoy your shitshow of a thread.

Literally who and nice shit argument.

>playing dumb

Only you're dumb enough to bring up other unrelated series as an argument to support your delusions in this one.

>seen/read less than X # meme to point out the obvious
>unrelated
Someone is feeling butthurt and paranoid. I bet you're a Yuifag.

Who cares about the heart thing anyway? You could literally carry her around the house with one arm while beating yourself off with the other.
Imagine cradling her tiny, soft form like a kitten while slowly stroking your literally dangerous cock.

>it's a meme!
>b-but it's obvious anyway
>implying it's not totally unrelated
>implying I care about Yahari

Keep being obious.

Butthurt as fuck.It's like you're an Amifag or Kuronekofag and get told how dumb you are who have seen/read than 10 anime.

>still bringing up totally unrelated series that only focused on comedy and romance

Keep showing how dumb you are. Common sense isn't butthurt.

>Ryuen betrayed Kushida who will plan to discard.

They're still working together as of the latest volume. Ryuen betrayed Kushida but she's fine with it and by the end they plan on targeting Karuizawa together. It's likely that she gets expelled along with him next volume. Even if not, there's no way Sudo can score with her. She seems like the type to be into alphas like Ryuen.

>implying Youkoso Jitsuryoku isn't another harem rom-com in disguise either
Keep telling yourself that bro. Don't let the door slam your ass on the way out now.

Of course he is still using her since she has some value. But he will use her as scapegoat. No doubt about that.

How are you better when you are obviously the Kushidafag who trolls and shitposts with delusional Sudo shipping for the purpose of bait?

Youjitsu is even less of a harem rom-com than a series like Index. Only dumb shipperfags believe in anything that isn't an open and unresolved end when it comes to romance. Those shipperfags (like you) will be the first ones to forget about this series after the anime ends to jump onto another seasonal waiful shipper fest while the actual fans like the rest of us will still come and discuss about it when new LNs come out.

>less than 20 harem rom-com
Wew I had no idea that this series was a comedy.

secondary here, are the lns getting translated at a decentrate

This series is comparable to Yahari and Boku wa Tomodachi, not Index. But keep telling yourself that to delude yourself.

Are you a moron? This series has a lot of generic comedy tropes common in harem and/or rom-com.

Nope. Current translation is at Chapter 3 of Volume 2 and it hasn't been updated in nearly 2 months now.

Common sense says Sudo has zero chance with Horikita, but MC and the main girl as endgame pairing has a reasonable chance, although not for certain. So why do you always ship Sudo with Horikita?

>So why do you always ship Sudo with Horikita?
To bait Horikitafags obviously. Honestly this shit would stop if they didn't get triggered and just ignored them.

How does 50%man spoil Horikita's schemes to class C? He sends them anonymous tips for points or something?

Then you know that they aren't the problem. Baiting and literally shit-posting is the problem.

>make her orgasm
>she dies from heart condition
>keep going with her dead body

They're both the problem. Sudoshitposters shouldn't be baiting in the first place but If Horikitafags didn't respond to them then the baiting would stop.

But the paranoid Sudoposter was the one who's triggered.

You aren't being fair or reasonable. The baiting has been happening since the early start of the season for no apparent reason. Back then it was ignored or simply called out as bait, but that didn't stop Sudoposters, much less that one Kushidafag. Some people are getting trolled seriously by it so it came to a point where ignoring it does more harm than good.

Not really. Horikita would have kicked her ass if she wasn't sick and distracted.

>This series is comparable to Yahari and Boku wa Tomodachi
Nope. This doesn't even have a tenth of comedy or romance as those series. Only the characters are slightly similar, and that's not a reason to compare them. This is similiar to Index in that both series are all about keikakus with some fanservice here and there and zero romantic progression.

Sudo has more development with Horikita than Horikita has with the MC.

>says the triggered Horikitafag

Those two were pure bait.
That one was triggered.

>The baiting has been happening since the early start of the season for no apparent reason. Back then it was ignored or simply called out as bait.
Generally these types of shows always have shitposters that like to post crack shippings and when episode 3 aired showing that Sudo was developing a crush on Horikita these posters decided to ship the two.

It wasn't taken that seriously at first, however a couple of weeks later, a ton of LN spoilers came out which said things like Horikita and MC have no interest in each other romantically and that Horikita has had the most development with Sudo. This was when Horikitafags started to get triggered and Sudoshitposters took advantage of this and have done so to this very day. Hence why:
>Some people are getting trolled seriously by it

>denial
>more bait
Sudoposter, everyone.

>Getting so upset about user's projections

It's true though.

Sudo x Horikita isn't crack.

Nope. Index is shounen with harem elements and usually has heroine of the volume routine. Yahari and Boku wa Tomodachi are rom-com harem that were about keikakus and friendship, but later showed its true colors. Youkoso Jitsuryoku will follow suit.

>Those two were pure bait.
>That one was triggered.
Glad you agreed.

I'm more interested to see how 50% man will finally take down Class C for good. I think getting Ryuuen expelled will do the trick. But the mystery is getting him expelled in the first place? It's not easy getting a student expelled unless you can implicate him in a serious crime. Ryuuen is fairly smart himself so he likely won't be failing any exams so that option's out. The only remaining option is to implicate him in a crime or bribe the teachers to expel him (unlikely as that might cost a lot of points). I think Kushida might be the key to doing it. She's the weak link here. If she fucks up somehow, MC can use that to implicate Ryuuen in whatever scheme she's cooking up and get them both expelled.

>Index is shounen with harem elements and usually has heroine of the volume routine.
Youjitsu doesn't even have the harem elements since only 2 girls are romantically interested in the MC. Yahari and Haganai were ordinary everyday harems centered around one male MC and a group of girls, Youjitsu has futuristic and battle elements and an overarching plot that focuses on a large cast of characters. So yeah.

Dumbest rationalization for an on-going series. First it was one and then two. Guess what? There will be more girls who will take a romantic interest in 50%man. Watch and read more harem rom-com.

同じく画集のカバーイラストですが、こちらはでっかく一面によう実ヒロインたちが集合した特製B2タペストリー!

Stating facts isn't a rationalization. I can only talk about what the series has revealed so far. You saying X or Y will happen because those other series did too doesn't mean anything, especially when those series had nothing else going for them while this has a solid overarching plot and a plethora of characters to develop and flesh out without ever touching a very unlikely romantic subplot that doesn't even fit with the rest of the themes and motifs of the series. Are you even trying?

Stop teasing us, please someone give us the HQ scans.

Stating an obvious harem rom-com isn't harem rom-com because only two girls like MC so far isn't a fact, it's literally being retarded and ignorant. The sooner you accept reality, the better you'll deal with it.

Who else /heart defect/ here? Would wife.

Where's the harem? Where's the com related to the rom? Start talking about tangible things first you dumb nigger.

Do not embarrass yourself any further.

It's like asking this when you've only read a few volumes of Toradora, Oreimo, Yahari, etc. Literally watch and read more anime and LN, newfag..

He doesn't. MC was a person Horikita relied on before Sudo became one, and rocky progression of growing suspicion contributes to development as well. Regardless, you are still shipping like a delusional shipper. No matter what a side character who isn't even MC's bro character has 0% of chance ending up with the main girl.

In any fanbase, it's always the anti-fans aka those types of shitposters that are the problem. As I recall, Sudo trolling occurred before as one troll was trying to make it happen using a manga panel taken out of context prior to ep.3. The little shitstorm that happened around week 3-4 because of a translated line and more development implication gave those shitposters more fuel and ammo reason to bait. It was cringe worthy enough that some fans couldn't ignored, but it wasn't the reason they started in the first place.