Killing Haruhi

>killing Haruhi
>killing KanColle
>killing Kemono Friends

Just what they can't do?

>killing Strike Witches

you forgot this

They can't kill index apparently.

They did, but it revived as a Magic God.

>killing overrated shit
>killing waifufag shit
>killing furry 3DCG shit
Why are they supposed to be the bad guys again?

>Just what they can't do?
kill daiz

Yes. Destruction of revenue is a sin.

>>killing Kemono Friends
Thank God

How'd they kill those, exactly?

They didn't. Haruhi was dead anyway and Kancolle and Kemono Friends were just fads.

Killing Ed's dead mom back to life?

>Haruhi
Not really having KyoAni move aggressively and just animate the later volumes past Disappearance despite the author going dark
>KanColle
By not realizing that the core game itself is at the heart of the thing, as they neglect it while they go everywhere with spinoffs games and manga, and then making an absolutely dogshit anime out of it

Epic one Ruri everyone just had to know it was you doing it huh

with an axe, maybe?

>Haruhi
Telling Kyoani they wanted a Disappearance movie, then right in the middle of production saying, "Y'know, we'd actually like another TV anime series. Sorry if we threw off your schedule! ;)"

Maybe they can kill the Konami? It takes a monster to kill another monster.

Fuck Kadokawa
t. definitely not a Shueisha shill

Fuck of Kodansha

Can someone explain what they did to Strike Witches? Brave Witches was pretty good.

Wait until you actually see S3.

>Saving the same frame

I see you too are a man of culture

It was, but unfortunately, not many people seem to share that opinion.

Salutation, my honourable brothers-in-taste

Kill Servants

Well, the only people who still like Strike Witches are the people who love the horrible bullshit that was Season 1 and 2.

I remember reading posts saying Brave Witches ruined SW and had no character personality or interaction, and worse action sequences. These people are braindead.

Greetings.

You can't kill Konami, they will live forever in form of Pachinko and slot machines.

>Kill Servants
nope the did kill some servants

No, you piece of shit. S1 was a masterpiece, then even S2 was much much worse. Even if it hurts it was probably a one time thing.

Haruhi deserved to die

>I remember reading posts saying Brave Witches ruined SW and had no character personality or interaction, and worse action sequences. These people are braindead.
Am I in an alternate universe or some shit? Brave Witches dropped the ball in pretty much every aspect. Half the witches didn't even geta proper scene, because all the focus was on the shitty anime original and every fight scene had these ugly 3D models whenever they could squeeze them.

2 nukes was not enough.

What? It had better characters, less over-the-top archetype-driven trope-laden interactions, and much better fight composition. The 3D models weren't that great, but were passable.

I think I heard they fixed 'em in the BDs?

Bring Ed's mom back to life.

Let's get this shit started.
>kemonobronies

Based Kim finishing the job that burgers couldn't. I hope he's already setting his aims at the Kadokawa headquarters.

What? Is that sone revisionism?

They killed Milky Holmes too turning them into shitty idols

#kemonosuicide when?

>Killing Sora no Otoshimono
Is this company actually retarded

>It had better characters
You couldn't really tell by watching because most of them were barely even present
>less over-the-top archetype-driven trope-laden interactions
what
>much better fight composition
It really didn't. The fights look worse than in SW, even if we forget about the awful 3D models.
>The 3D models were passable
just no

W-what happened?

>Kancolle
Shit anime
>Haruhi
No s3
>Kemofure
No tatsuki

Is this actually why? This seems like a terrible decision, considering that the movie did so well.

I really don't know where people like you came from. All of a sudden in 2017, western anime fans have decided Strike Witches was good.

It's mystifying.

Fuck, it really is an alternate universe.

>Killing maou-sama

>no tatsuki
What the fuck man.

Are you new?

>All of a sudden in 2017, western anime fans have decided Strike Witches was good.
>All of a sudden
I was with you up to BW being underrated, but this is just dumb.

They couldn't kill YuYuYu despite trying.

>despite trying
What exactly would you call them trying? Besides the stupid non-canon phone game they seem to be doing a good job of letting the franchise grow in a direction that pleases both creators and the fanbase.

>>killing Kemono Friends
Based company.

That's exactly how I feel right now.

How so?

>what

The characters in Strike Witches are basically copy pastes of archetypes with no changes, and their interactions are the same. Like taking public domain assets and tossing them in your unity project.

Sup Forums always liked Strike Witches.

>How so?
I can't tell if you're just pretending or actually having some cognitive malfunction, but SW was extremely popular since it aired.

I still don't understand how and why E8 happened.
Yes, they saved time from writing script but the whole direction and scenery/chardis were totally different from ep to ep.

The 3 years long dry period between S1 and the current boom of content. The franchise had to spend a lot of time showing the fanbase wasn't dead and wasn't going to jump ship and got a completely different treatment than what series of similar success got.

>killing Haruhi
Huh? Haruhi is KyoAni.

Haruhi is Kadokawa's.

Haruhi's novels are Kadokawa

>Haruhi
Haruhi's own author killed Haruhi.

Hirano's private sex life killed Haruhi. I can still hear the screams in my head

t. Bassist

It was the other way around, I think. They were in the middle of producing S2 and were told to make Disappearance into a movie, which is why Endless 8 is like that.

Popularity doesn't make something good. I love SW but it's a shit show

No one likes Perrine.

They just had their yearly Perrine event in Japan

Best Korea showing us why they are best Korea.

>There's still a lot of stories I want to write (heh)
What did he mean by this?

Can you stop being memelords for 30 seconds and explain what happened to Strike Witches?

The argument was about the western opinion of the show, not its quality. I guess you're just dumb after all.

>Tatsuki gone
>Index 3 confirmed
>One Punch Man goes to JC Staff

What the fuck's going on today?

Someone used a Monkey's Paw for Index S3.

This is why you have to ask for a sandwich, for fucks sake.

>Removing the director, series organizer, scriptwriter, storyboarder, producer, OP storyboarder/producer, and art designer from your series
What's left?

>sacrificed KF to bring Index back
BASED KADOKAWA

BUT WHERE'S THE TARTAR SAUCE!

>sacrificed a record-breaking franchise to bring an overhyped franchise back
Here, I'll help you out.

And no one showed up?

>All of a sudden in 2017, western anime fans have decided Strike Witches was good.
You are fucking retarded. I never watched Strike or Brave Witches and even I know SW was better received and universally liked.

You have entire archive at your use for Sup Forums and the google if you want to find proper answers. And the previous replies from this very same thread.
But I'll give you the long story short, nothing is wrong financially or happened with the franchise, BW sold well for what it was produced for even if it did less than SW originally. Lots of people in Japan acknowledged the visual shortcomings of BW but they still lapped it up and merchandise sells well, so Kadokawa hasn't just yet managed to kill franchise in any way other than letting Silver Link produce a season that was really fucking meh, but as long nips aren't angry and keep buying things, it's fine for them.
The first user of the thread is basically just angry at personal level for Kadokawa not doing more of the same and milking it completely dry as they could've over the years. So stop falling to such simple baits that easily user. People really need to realize when to let some things rest gracefully, especially regarding old but successful things that had sequels already. But Hollywood and Japan is now doing heck of a ton reboots, remakes and sequels again to really old things sadly.
Toriyama continuing Dragonball is perfect example of the money making mentality being worst offender in the industry.

I thought there was some more sw content incoming next year as well.

There was anniversary announcement that something is being revealed later next year (maybe, nothing for sure in this industry), not when the actual thing if there's anything in the first place comes out. Pay attention to actual news not what some anons try to force with words.
Come on, you have the entire internet to use for. There's sw content coming out all the time in various forms regarding manga and novels anyways.

Little froggie is the best.

fag