Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Delayed ch. 19 dump, hope the 2 anons that follow this are here for some discussion.

Is Maru, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

And that's the last page, hope you enjoyed it. Maru best boy.

thanks op

No problem friend, see you next week

Read it a day or two ago but thanks for the dump user. Reading the chapters so far feels like its either maru's gonna get fucked hard with this death flags of sort or he is the master snitch.Must have been an experience to the mc to see his titties of dream but getting reminded of his school bombing deeds. Good to see him kinda snapped out of it at the end of this chapter, doubt it would be the last one he broke down.

I'm just waiting for Isami to show up, it was fairly obvious that he was the one that was affected the most by this whole affair and he just kinda disappeared. I'm pretty sure he's gonna play a big part later in the story.

Or he was the one that ratted them out then sudoku'd out of guilt.

The other dude that left and never appeared so far seem to be the one with no fucks given but it would be something to see if he is actually depressed and a lot more paranoid than mc.

Don't forget that at the end of volume 2 we saw a silhouette of someone trying to suicide himself at the playground the gang used to hang out at. We still don't know who that was and whether or not he's still alive.

>silhouette of someone trying to suicide himself
Fuck, I dont remember any of that.So far we didnt see the school management of that one teacher that was always on paisen's case mentioning anything about any student suicide.Maybe the gang gonna take a break from going to soapland and go meet Isami or do Isami related stuff.

It's not like anyone's been to school after Paisen got busted. I don't think Isami wants anything to do with our boys.

Pretty cool panel seeing mangaka drew it mid suicide.Man, I cant wait to see the next chapter, the shit got real situations were pretty cool so far.

This series gives a lot of the same vibes as Ciguatera and Humizu.

Yo OP can you give me a quick rundown on this manga's plot?

Are there subs for the live-action beyond ep5? I'm on ep2 and so far its good

Read it fag

Read it, the main point of the series is to surprise the reader when its real plot unveils itself, the first chapters are there to fool you.

I want to watch it but I don't wanna spoil the manga for myself. Is it any good?

then read the manga, its not like there's much to read. Live action is good so far, there are some additions and minor changes but its pretty great and i'd say the actors were a hit

Hai hai

I am reading the manga but the live-action is going to go past the TL's eventually.

LOL Everyone was praying that that was Maru but know. We're stuck with this annoying shit.

I didn't, I always liked mushroom head

I wanna read this but the TL is so fucking slow.

What do you mean, the guy releases a chapter once a week consistently.