Why not asian immigrants?

when compared to whites

>asians have a higher IQ
>are better educated
>earn more money
>start more businesses
>commit less crime

this is why countries with asian immigrants like canada and australia are the best countries in the west.

Done.

Already getting chinked up pretty hard via universities. It's time to hit the brakes on that one.

I like the ones that come herw with plastic surgery

Because we passed the immigration act of 1965. Made our policy focus on unskilled labor from the 3rd world so that means
>fewer educated Japanese women
>more jamal/pedro who didn't have high school

This, don't become the next Chinese colony like Australia has.

Lack of innovation, the only way China has caught America is by copying intellectual property

Whe have lots of Hmong in Wisconsin. The females are smart and can be pretty hot. The males can be smart and industrious but often slide into gang banging.

only japanese and koreans are ok. chinese and other hmong/thai/nigger tier asians can get fucked. there are more chinese in LA and NYC than ever before and they are taking over, buying all the real estate, and jacking up rental rates to push whites out, so they can move in more chinese. and they are succeeding.

Remember what we fight for

i have seen this same situation in minnesota (i do not live there but have friends). hmongs are shitskins and all want to fuck blonde white girls, but are rejected. so to compensate, they pretend to be ghetto thug badasses and dress like niggers, get bad tattooes, and 'dude weed' to try and look cool. they're not. they're just literally worthless shitty people.

i want all non whites banned, even asian girls that seem to love fucking white men, we need to start fixing our fucking race rather than other races.

>they are succeeding!
>they are inferior niggers!

noice, based jap

All the Filipinos in Alaska are like this too

Another race mixing cuck.

I'd like to have a word with you, son.

you already let in more asians then whites, mostly from india and bangladesh though, no high quality asians from say japan or south korea really want to even go to the shithole of the usa, whites are less then 5% of usa's immigrant structure...

Twice is better

>my family is poor
>I better replace them with richer people
>that will make my family rich
Do you see the flaw? If you replace them they aren't your family.

China would be alright if they didn't have the meme that they were going to beat the west and take revenge for the Opium War. Because they're not.

We don't call indian subcontinent people "asians" in the US.

yeah so now paise the raise act and you will get the best of both worlds, constant illegal immigrants which btw you will never be able to stop cause your nation is cucked and run by israel, and you get all the educated poos you can which btw their children usually end up having shitty ass low iq's...usa is fucked

no more aliens in Europe!
When I go visit my (eastern European) home country, I don't expect so see a single black skin in site. I can still see some in the big city every so often, and react appropriate by turning by head and saying "look, a nigger!".

/this. Leave other nations alone and stop turning them into multicultural shitholes.

japs and koreans don't fucking want to move to the usa...the only people moving to the usa are 3rd world shitskins these days

There are like 10X more asians than whites in the world. You let in all the asians then your societies become asian. I know asian pussy is mad tight bro. But you gotta tame the wild white woman beast.

the mutt brain does not understand that he is all about civic nationalism and he hates whites like the jew commands him to, whites are less then 5% of immigrants to the usa

would you say major German cities are comparative to Toronto?

>pee peek a peek a boo
>pee peek a peek a boo
>흐흥이 난 여우
>그그런 나라구
>pee peek a peek a boo

Urgh.

Take ours, please. I fucking beg you.

same here

elf ears

Do you know how they fuck up the wage and shit?

If you mean "immigrant nests full of degeneracy, loss of culture and crime":

Yes.

I agree OP. I could never get laid with white chicks (just look at my body). But after I started going after asian chicks, I'm a regular chad.

I prefer the ones who wear those winter hats with ears on them. The one possible upshot has been that the chinks brought chinky fashion sense.

These ears?

Canadian here.

The Chinese invasion will be reversed, and their assets will be taken from them. I don't care if it starts WW3, fuck these chinks.

Also, white girls forever

No, wither hats, not just ears. Nigger.

I wish the Holocaust took place in Asia. It would have been successful (the Chinese have had a strong military for thousands of years), and the best races (Asian and white) could be preserved. Later, there would be another Final Solution, this time targeted at Whites, which would take place after the Asians outnumber the Whites.

>dubs
Tellin me stuff I already know. The question is when does it end

it never ends white genocide only accelerates!

No, countries like Canada and Australia are among the best in the world because they are or at least were Western countries. Asians are the best immigrants, but they lack the innovative spark and are nothing more than high IQ worker bees. They're great at jobs which require a lot of knowledge and technical skills but they're not good at coming up with new shit.

This is true and applies to a lot of people on Sup Forums. Literal nigger behavior.

>the pic
fucking awful. It just doesn't fir into my head how a European country can be "multiculti".
Where I'm originally from it's shit but at least we're still openly patriotic and pretty "xenophobic"

Also, they vote left. At least in the US, that is. They also voted heavily for remain in the UK
How do they vote in Canada and Australia?

CHINKS FUCK OFF.

because they are replacing us in our own countries you fucking retard

because they are replacing us in our own countries you fucking retard also saying canada is one of the best countries in the world just shows you know nothing about what you are talking about canada is doomed very soon

This is a meme chart. More shit has gone on in China than Iceland objectively.

they vote right in Canada

Asians are whiter than americans

Fucking rednecks are like niggas compared with regular japs and chinos

gook women are hideous

I wonder, did you know that micheal Jackson Enjoyed WarS? I wouldn't despise Asian immigrants as much as I do if they would only speak English

And yet they still vote almost as bad as niggers.

>this is hideous
okay user

That's nice. Are there any kind of stats that show how they normally vote?

It depends. The average jap does have a higher iq than rednecks but iq isn't everything. The west has been dominant for 3 centuries now (although China could get ahead soon).

well its because they are all plastic you stupid leaf

>4 1/2ft

>not good at coming up with new shit
Very true now, but the chinks invented a lot of shit before the Roman Empire, then the whites started to catch up. Asians, Whites, and mestizos would have a very important relationship in a utopia, with Whites being at the top and coming up with new technologies, running big corporations and governments. Asians and lesser whites do technical jobs and get paid at a middle class level. Mestizos get all the shithole jobs like assembly lines (basically what the Chinese lower class do now) and work in military. The niggers are useless since they have shit IQs and can be wiped out.

why are you inviting a separate people in? they are fine in their own countries.

You're a chink after all. No wonder you'd find them attractive.

>They vote right
there is no right wing in Canada. I guarantee that if we have a true right wing party the Asians would not vote for it. They don't buy into Marxism hook line and sinker like brown immigrants, but they are racially aware and will look out for their own interests. They're not on our side although they are perhaps the only other people who deserve some respect. Just because I respect someone doesn't mean I want to share my porch with them though.

why import anyone, you can literally make your own people by scratch for free

>implying western celebrities don't have plastic surgery
wew lad

squinty eyes are cute

I mean, for Canada. I'm already aware they vote left in the US.

kys gook

>I found ugly people
Work on your cherrypicking. Pic related is every white person

Youre a white girl. Actually kys. You are the peoblem with the world.

you do realize that is what most gooks look like before the heavy plastic surgery's

t. Closet homosexual

White nationalists will say shes hot.

>gook lover
>anime poster

I'm not feeding you. Get heart disease you fat fuck.

you are fueling my hatred for leafs

No one here is fat lul.
This is what stacys C O P E looks like.

>tfw no asian gf

smelly hairy roundeye nigger

>hates anime
>on an anime website

Because they have an entire continent to themselves, why come here?

based twiceposter

Because it is against the plan.

Get off my board you nasty white cunt. Ffs.

Twice is the ultimate redpill

>this is why countries with asian immigrants like canada and australia are the best countries in the west.

Any place that is full of Asians is not Canadian anymore.

>you will never be a japanese high schooler