What happened to this genocider getting wiped from the face of the 20 dollar bill?

what happened to this genocider getting wiped from the face of the 20 dollar bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/harriet-tubman-may-not-oust-andrew-jackson-from-the-usd20-bill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to keep all my 20s

lefties have a short attention span, and bureaucrats have a million tricks to bury "approved" projects.

How much 9/11 dust would you say is still in circulation?

it failed?
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/harriet-tubman-may-not-oust-andrew-jackson-from-the-usd20-bill.html

Trump is a real patriot, not some nig-nog piece of shit like obongo

I don't the $20 bill will be up for a revamp for a few more years.

people didnt wnant rosa parks on the 20. US bills are pretty much limited to the Founders and Presidents.
they could to a Rosa Parks dollar coin, like the presidential coins and Sacajawea dollars

This

Trump won.

harriet tubman lost the election. get over it.

Andrew Jackson would be disgusted that his face was on a "Federal" Reserve note. he made it his job as a politician to destroy federal banking

Andrew Jackson was one of the best presidents we have ever had. He understood the dangers of the federal reserve and would be detest the idea of having his likeness on their notes.
No one wants a sheboon on the twenty though, Tubman was only chosen because she was a black woman. She did nothing for this country to warrant being on a bill.

Shit-skin bux

Trump became President so now you cant use a fake controversy to cover the impending Russian nukes.

>No one wants a sheboon on the twenty though
This. The sheer amount of ink would be nasty.

because trump :-)

They decided instead to put Harriet Tubman on the EBT card.

We decided it would be a really bad idea to devalue all our 20's to being worth only $12.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a genocider.

LOL

He reincarnated into Trump, won the presidency, and prevented himself from being removed from the $20 bill. Truly a great man.

Trump, no seriously that's what happened.
They were trying to replace him with Tubman but Trump said no and rejected the offer.

Also this: Leftists are just focused on whatever is "trendy" right now (aka whatever narrative is being spoonfed/shilled by the media) and quickly forget about what they were shilling about before.
right now is gun control, but i guarantee you it'll be different next week, probably DACA considering it ends around next week.

That's where she belongs, and possibly Subway transit cards.

kek

*breaths*
AHHH HAHAHAHAH