BLOPHORD PLORMPH!!!!

he cANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrmp

Donadolph

FUGUMPLE GROOPMH

TWO SCOOPS????

Hey, Dahnald!

Be a pal and pass me two scoops, will you?

GET YOUR ORANGE HANDS OFF THOSE PRECIOUS SCOOPS PLUMBTH!!

kek

Blumpf de flumpf de glumpfidoo
rumpf a plumpf a yumpf!

jumpf a xumpf wumpf a fumpf
grumpfy drumpfy doo!

humpf a brumpf de lumpf, rumpf a pumpfy poo!

>tue(2!!) scubes

looks like beat up beef curtains desu

>PEACH
>MINT

GRUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

LMFAO! Ur SOOO clueless + hopelessly blinded ur by bias u claim doesnt exist!
Here are some much needed FACTS for u + everyone to endulge in during this new era of "LIES + PROPAGANDA ruling the day"-
1) Late night ratings for Colbert/Kimmel/Seth Meyers/Trevor Noah
are.
⬆⬆THRU THE ROOF(Record Breaking #'s). FYI- this isn't a biptoduct of lame, boring + repetitive jokes. Quite the contrary my friend!!

2) The aforementioned late nite hosts have played + will continue to play a CRUCIAL + VITAL role in keeping America from becoming a Dictatorship ran by an incompetent, illiterate, narcissistic BUFFOON!

3) The mainstream "CORPERATE" media has FAILED the American people for YEARS with FOX partisan HACKERY + BS LIES + Racist conspiracy FEAR mongering leading the way!
3a) CNN + MSNBC has failed miserably (due to corperate interests) to push back against + expose the RACIST-driven FOX Propaganda Network which has lead to distrust + utter confusion by the American people on who to trust while 90% of our elected officials line their own pockets with legal bribes as the middle class disappears into the abyss. FYI- Trumps cabinet of Wall street CROOKS has sped that process up with that GENIUS reverse Robin Hood tax bill!.

4) Now Searching for UNBIAS news outlets speaking TRUTH to Power! AKA- the 1ST AMENDMENT! These late-nite hosts have filled that void and by combining REAL journalism with Satire!

5) We ALL (the American people) owe a major debt of gratitude to these host for their relentless pursuit of the TRUTH driven by FACTS while exposing the rampid CORRUPTION in the White House rt now!

6) Without these late nite talk shows + the MANY real life issues affecting MILLIONS of Americans RIGHT NOW, we would be a country of misinformed + misdirected anger, blaming the Immigrants + the POOR + all the minorities for ALL our problems! When in REALITY, its RICH SCUMBAGS like Trump ripping off the hard working Americans causing all our pain + sufferiing!!

That ones my favorite scoop meme

Sorry mate, you only snagged 2 this time, greedy bastard...

>THATS ENOUGH DRUMPF
>THATS FUCKING ENOUGH
>PUT DOWN THE FUCKING ICE CREAM SCOOPER IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

>screaming meat

KERNAL KLUMPFT!!!!11!

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLUMMMMMMPPPH

Friend of John Podesta.

DDRRRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPFFFFHHHHGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

derailing

Blorphh