HAPPENING

rrstar.com/news/20180303/sheriffs-department-investigates-double-murder-suicide-at-home-of-rvc-professor-ps-ruckman-jr

I had this guy as a professor.

Ask me anything.

Why should I care?

Op do you suck alot of cocks???

Ladies and gentlemen,
Your typical burger responses

no, really, though. who cares? besides you?

Did he tickle your prostate?

this guy looks like a grade A raperisto

did he touch your no-no parts?

so what were his political leanings? did he piss off anybody? did he have any crackpot theories?

kind of reminds me of the rubio campaign guy that got killed by his overmedicated roommate. The roommate woke up and realizing he had shot the guy, didn't remember it at all. The surveillance cameras were also shut off when he shot him.

Suicides are shady.

What's "a lot" mean?

So what about him?
What are his political leanings?
Do you think he did it?

He didn't convey or do anything sexually with anyone that I know or me.

He never talked about his own political beliefs. He always tried to crush the liberals in my class or make the Trump supporters question themselves for their beliefs. He always tried to find flaws in each political beliefs. But if I were to guess, moderate conservative.

He was a complete dick. Made fun of everyone, especially those who asked stupid questions. He dicked me on participation points because I changed the volume on my cell before lecture started. He did not like it when people were on their phones. I got a B instead of A. Class was about us government.

Probably his wife had a terminal disease and didn't want to go through treatment, and he didn't want to live without her, so he took her life and his own. It's really very romantic.

They were divorced. I would lean towards the deppresive side, that he was unhappy.

And yes, he did it.

So he was a free thinker not following the regular leftist hysteria curriculum? Doesn't strike me as anyone worth killing. Theories?

He was doing the killing.
Regardless. I felt taking out his depression on others especially his students wasn't enough so decided disciplining his children with guns is fine until he killed them. Then he killed himself once he realized he fugged up. Idk tho.

And he made fun of both sides but he seemed to be more right wing so idk

Just another man pushed over the edge possibly by his ex-wife. It's still the most cowardly thing to kill your own children, you see it often though. It's the ultimate payback.

I mean they discovered the deaths because she was hounding for money...

Yeah. I wonder if he tried to make national news with this. Considering his credentials and previous works, it's a much bigger deal then some Tyrone killin people in da hood.

>they were divorced
well, at that age, i dont really blame him. what else was he going to do? move into a studio apartment and work at wal-mart? Poor guy. Women suck.

i can see you niggers ruined the "happening threads".
this is why we can't have nice things

Did you read the article at all? He was a professor at a community college and at a uni. He was doing well.

OP stop being a cuck.

Sure but ex-wives want more and more. I don't know the dynamics there, but he did kill the children and that has revenge written all over it.

Sounds like he used the blackpill as a suppository and offed his wife and himself int eh aftermath.

Women cause more problems then they are worth, yet you can't live without them. Rip