Kemono Friends

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-25/kemono-friends-director-tatsuki-no-longer-working-on-the-anime/.121827
twitter.com/frog_kun/status/912325635502047232
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off kemonobrony.

HAHAHAHA
Get fucked.

The rage it's real

Damage control team reporting in.

Imagine being so butthurt because a series you dislike becomes successful that you force a comparison between it and MLP just so you can have a reason to hate it.

Make different thread

Press I to thank the dark Lord for this graceful bounty, itadakimasu.

What now?

I can't believe Tatsuki is fucking dead.

You are the only being butthurt here bro, stop posting this shit every thread

I don't feel angry or upset. I wasn't fan of KF in the first place. It was just a nice anime during winter season.

Stay on one thread please. Stop spamming

Reminder to not feed the trolls.

They will eventually leave this thread and realize that no one will remember their favorite anime and that the glorious nips will never even fight for it.

Kemonobronies BTFO

S
Meme show

What happened?

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-25/kemono-friends-director-tatsuki-no-longer-working-on-the-anime/.121827

Post YFW we will never, ever know the truth about the Sandstar, the Ceruleans, and what happened to the humans.

Oh you will. It just won't be the TRUE version of it.

Well fuck, I knew it was going to happen eventually. Expect these threads to become even more full of cancer now.

Who the shit will direct S2 now?

No sane director will want his name associated with this shitstorm.

Yamakan

It already is full of cancer with all of this shitposting.

I doubt there will be a single director.

S

Anno.

What I like about this drama is that those who pretend to know shit about the industry are easily giving themselves away with how they post.

You guys keep talking about Season 2 like it's still going to happen. Who's to say that Kemono Friends doesn't just keep riding the success of the first season with these live music shows and TV commercials?

Japan, Korea, and the rest of global weebs

As a boatfag I'm outraged at this, because it means they also have no intention to do something that's not pure trash out of a potential new season.

How much you want to bet Crunchyroll isn't going to report this in their news because they own the rights to KF?

What the fuck happened?

>You guys keep talking about Season 2 like it's still going to happen.
Because S2 was confirmed.
But since Kadokawa is retarded or hates money, it won't happen anymore.

Tatsuki removed from the production of season 2.

Tatsuki was kicked from S2

Even if Kadokawa does offer him his job back, I hope he tells them to shove it up their asses.

wow Sup Forums sure ride fast.

>the 4th rebuild movie will actually be a crossover and will present the proper end of Evangelion and the backstory of Kemono Friends at the same time

KF starts off as cashgrab game that isn't popular. The original game it was based on is basically dead in the water by the time the anime rolls around.

Director takes over the anime and makes it into a huge fucking hit that is guaranteed to make billions. He's the only reason it became anything big.

They randomly fired the director that made it famous.

Fans explode

Imaishi

>make hugely successful series that sells a boatload, loved by everyone
>hey let's fire the director and screw ourselves
Are japanese businessmen the dumbest on the planet?

twitter.com/frog_kun/status/912325635502047232
>Watari: "Wow. To think that a real-life company could coolly do something more horrifying than anything I wrote in Girlish Number."

OHHHHH

Hey guys, remember me?

Kadokawa civil war when? I can only hope the jap fans are sperging out to then.

Just what you'd expect from the master

I honestly don't see the outrage, who's to say they get a rookie director and pull the "ooh the production is charming that's why it's good" thing the Kemonotards had been harping on about.

Stage 3

I, for one, welcome our new Kosho overlords.

WW bringing the wwww

Yes.
Hello, friend.

Somebody call Kim.
Best Korea need to launch the nuke at Japan right fucking now.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What happend?

Well, they hired some no name fuck to direct Kancolle anime.

They are that retarded.

see

Can't they just get another director or something?

I've also never watch KF so what's this anime about anyway?

>a whole new generation of anons are learning about how corporate bullshit destroys industry talent

I wish you didn't have to learn like this

Probably this will be Tatsuki's new project. I wonder if he will be able to make a hit like KF on his own again.

I wish him the best of luck on his way to shit all over Kadokawa

I am wracking my brains trying to come up with a business oriented reason as to why they would fire him, and I am coming with none. Somebody explain a possible reason why this was an option.

I wish it didn't happen to an anime this wonderful.

Damn son.

What new meme of the month will replace KF?

A Keikaku is happening.

They hate money.

Just imagine Tatsuki being unconstrained by a high concept like he was with KF. He'll be free to just let his imagination roam.

Did we really want him to spend his career fleshing out the world of animal girls in Japari Park when he could have been giving us something truly novel?

He's sleeping and dreaming of killing everyone right now. Just wait until he wakes up in a few hours.

This is WORSE than Kojima.

Why do you try to give your opinion when you are completely ignorant in the matter?=

Executives are just THAT out of touch with their subject matter. The person who made this decision probably hasn't even seen the show.

I am not questioning that this can happen in less predictable scenarios that simply snowball out of proportion, but I fail to see how anybody could have thought this decision, which would have been made public eventually, would not incite the rage it did. But maybe the meme about nobody there understanding what made KF popular in the first place is true.

Literally for what purpose

Japs tend to make horrible decisions like making a metal gear without Kojima and trying to sell it like a zombie game

Kojima at least fucked up a bunch, Tatsuki literally did nothing wrong.

How much do you lead a faceless suit?

welcome to Zompari Park

Did Tatsuki change his twitter profile picture? Wasn't Kaban smiling in the past?

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THOSE ANIMU EXECUTIVE TATSUKI
I TOLD YOU BRO

What happened in girlis numbah?

The guys at Konami are probably laughing their asses off right now.

Yeah Kojima was a hack fraud, but he was OUR hack fraud.
Tatsuki was just a god.

ZUN was right. I hate the anime industry now.

Did they give a reason? Might be a situation where he wanted a bigger budget or something and the execs weren't happy (which wouldn't make sense since KF was a smash hit and naturally they should up the production).

Maybe it was creative differences or some BS. Maybe they wanted to put on a new director and KF is a pretty out-there property for a rookie to experiment with.

Some guys at Kadokawa and/or Nexon don't like being proven wrong, and are trying to get rid of Tatsuki.

Soon they will be proven to be wrong even harder.

Oh owls, wisest of Friends, how can we save Japari Park from the evil hands of Cerulean-Kadokawa?

>This property you have explodes
>"Oh shit, we need to get on this. Abuse the shit out of it and make money on it. Run it into the ground"
>"Get this fuckass dierector out of here, get all these people out of the project, fuck these people. Put our guy in there instead. Lets get someone in here who can churn out the most white-washed generic shit we can get out of it in order to cash in on this shit"
>"Kids only liked this shit show for the name brand, not for the story/characters or anything. We don't need this director or actors, we only need the name brand."

This actually made me wanna watch his show.

Holy shit. That's some burn

I wonder how long he'll go without changing it.

Maybe he demanded 90% of the profits and refused to work otherwise. Sillier things have happened.

LALALALALALA
LALALALA
WELCOME TO YOUKOSO JAPARI PARK

Kojima just wanted more freedom than Konami was willing to give him, if he ends up succeeding alone then it'll prove them wrong.

Is it entirely clear whether he quit or was fired?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arson

Is this just how anime produxtion is like now? Tomino made it big and he wasn't just booted off like this, but rather given chances to make his work mega big, even when he himself wanted it to stop.

Are execs these days actually sub 90 IQ retarded?

A mass exodus, we all leave Japari Park.

Maybe if all the production staff and the seiyuus show up Episode 12 style and release their wild sides

Watari is a fucking hack but this is a pretty good line.

And press T for tanoshii.

His tweet was basically along the lines of "this is has been really sudden, but I've been informed that I won't be with the project going into season two, I'm really crushed."
Paraphrased.