Can someone post a rebuttal to this?

Can someone post a rebuttal to this?

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/21/17028930/gun-violence-us-statistics-charts

Also, looking for that picture of the fighter plane knocking on someone's home door.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/21/17028930/gun-violence-us-statistics-charts
ktla.com/2018/03/02/pasadena-police-officer-accused-of-illegally-selling-more-than-100-firearms-arrested-on-federal-charges/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One rebuttal I had: this chart struck me as misleading. Only 3x more likely to involve guns? When you normalize (divide) by total number of guns per person, it actually looks like having more guns reduces this metric.

Am I wrong?

The number of murders has been declining sharply for the past 25 years as concealed weapons permits and gun ownership rates have skyrocketed. This is common sense to anyone who isn't a brainwashed libtard.

As far as gun murder rates go, yeah, the US has a high gun murder rate because we have guns. And countries with cars have high vehicular homicide and accident rates. And countries with bath tubs have high bath tub drowning rates. But I can't defend my house against violent niggers, who libtards love so much, with a bath tub.

>all that shit, by you

USA to other country comparison = stupid and you already know the reason why

It really activates those almonds.

/thread

Almost all violent gun crime in America is nigger gang warfare and niggers killing each other over drugs and women. If Vox really cared about reducing crime they'd support repatriating niggers back to Africa.

Lmao I'll have to save that image but unfortunately won't be able to show it to my dear mother.

Can someone break down the ~10K/year gun deaths into e.g. black-on-black gang violence and other similar activities then?

Sure. I believe I can do it in just two images.
First, from CNN. Gun deaths per million in high income countries. The number for the US is 66 per million.

Gun homicides 66 per million*
Suicides are irrelevant.

This book

Image 2. Gun homicides by race. 22 per million for whites, 186 per million for blacks.

Notice that 22 per million is lower than Finland's, Austria's, and France's gun homicide rates, despite 48% of civilian owned firearms being owned by Americans.

The US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

What the fuck is it with fucking Canadians and their fucking holier than thou stance against guns?

Fuck off to fucking England asshole if you don't want fucking guns.

All these fucking Canadian with anti guns threads, I put liberal pieces of shit like you in their place whenever I can... I never mince my wok you fucking Trudeau fart sniffer.

You can't change the facts, maybe Niggers Dads should do there fucking jobs and raise there kids. yet Niggers, in the City's aren't helping the Suburban ones much which is were most of the Problem is.

Cherry picked dataset and misleading metric for violent crime.

>when they never address the real issue with gun violence like niggers, spics, and over medicated victims of bullying
vox should be the last place you should look to for news or opinions

>America has a unique gun violence problem
yes but every one else have a knife problem and 3 to 10 times the crime

>The problem is guns, not mental illness
it's niggers/spics for every day gun violence and bullies/over medication in the case of school shootings. none of which are being addressed

>The research shows that gun control works
see #1+2 it just translate to more violence with a different weapon

statements 4 and 5 are just more bias retardation

>vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/21/17028930/gun-violence-us-statistics-charts

"gun violence" doesn't tell all actual violence

Wow, look at all those white countries with their low gun deaths.
Hmm.

ktla.com/2018/03/02/pasadena-police-officer-accused-of-illegally-selling-more-than-100-firearms-arrested-on-federal-charges/

muh gun statiistics

>Also, looking for that picture of the fighter plane knocking on someone's home door.

i wonder what else we have more of compared to those listed nations hmmmmm i can't quite put my nigger i mean finger on it

>comparing Hondurans to the Swiss
So this is the power of American education...

Show us where you keep the guns my fellow citizen.

comparing "gun violence" instead of all actual violence

I bet you were home schooled by your idiot parents

>article lists other causes of violence and crime
>doesn't mention race
really activates my almonds

About half our non suicide gun death is caused by niggers. Being only 15% of the population, that means they commit crime at about 8 times the rate of everyone else.

industrial = white
Are there no industries in Mexico and Brazil?

#1 The vox niggers use misleading stats -- for example showing that US murder by gun rate is higher than some European countries. Well no shit, there's no guns in those countries. How about using a general homicide rate, and also get other countries into the comparison (like Mexico or Brazil) and you'll see the US is not as horrible as it seems

#2 Vox's solution #1 is to do buybacks like Australian, something that is laughable as anyone who has witnessed a Detroit gun buyback sees that all it fetches are rusty 22LRs, broken guns, or messed up 80% lowers. Also Australia's was a mandatory confiscation -- good luck with that here.

#3 Vox's #2 solution is to ban all semi-autos. Good luck with that, it will never happen unless they want a civil war.

#4 Vox's implied solution #3 is to rescind the 2nd amendment. See my above point.

For a bitch ass writer who claims to have real solutions, he might as well have come out and said "assume a spherical cow".

Conservatives usually reframe; gun homicides are done by criminals, and the liberal's solution is to disarm lawful citizens who want to protect themselves.