HAHAHAHAHA Based Hogg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag
therebel.media/fire-scott-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=JKQeL6mU6jw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those kids have 150 iqs

nick should have killed him first, assuming any of this fiction actually occurred.

David Hogg ®
Kosher Twitter User
Verified Victim of Gun Violence ™
Thanks, CNN.

What a fag.

The little faggot said he'd like to come on Alex Jones' show and embarrass him in person. Then Alex accepted the challenge, and Hogg started making excuses and kept talking shit.

this moron is just asking for a beatdown

And this kid is in his 20s?

The trump curse is going to hit this kid like a fucking freight train.

Cannot wait.

Snake oil is actually a very healthy. I don't get why its always used as a slanderous term.

John D. Rockefeller.

That little faggot with the earring and the make up
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he's a millionaire

same MSM fag that lived in california few months before the flordia shooting? sure.

Looks like he could use some super male vitality if you ask me

Snake oil? Costco sells the same shit.

Then the Jews destroy jones

>kid backed by MSM public relations experts says something witty

Alex is just a humble waterfilter salesman what in the fuck is this kids deal?

Hogg bullied Cruz into a rampage. Can you not see the truth?

WHY ISN"T IT WORKING THIS TIME!!!

Serious question, is this kid old enough to know what snake oil salesman is? It’s a fairly old phrase used by mostly boomers. Is it simply him picking it up from hearing his father or someone else or is he being coached by older people what to say and they naturally use phrases from their time?

this faggot cant even write a complete sentence

Stop giving this little faggot attention. That’s what he craves and that’s what the media desires; for this little homo to get the spotlight. Just ignore the wimp and move on. If you don’t give him and that 56% faced beaner dyke any presence then they will fade to nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

>is he being coached
of course he is being coached, he's allowing himself to be a puppet for fame and profit, he's an opportunistic cretin profiting off the deaths of kids

>assuming any of this fiction actually occurred.

This. It has "False Flag" written all over it. Cruz is just some patsy they chose. Pick the school's weirdo to pin everything on. No one would suspect a thing.

No photos or eyewitnesses put him at the scnee. Not one!

Mark Knopfler is one of the only Jews I actually give a shit about. Dude is a musical legend.

How old is this kid?

>masses
Confirmed communist scum.

I wonder how panicked the kid's handlers got when he said he'd like to go on Alex Jones' show.

Oh, so they must find Rick and Morty hilarious.

he got him pretty good with that brainforce burn not gonna lie

Oh that was always going to happen. After Anglin it was just a matter of time before anyone with a whiff of right on them was going to be null-personed.

>is he being coached
no he has an education

>you should listen to me
>i was in proximity to people who got shot

>muh education
supposedly he hasn't graduated
how does he have an education

The wrong people died that day. Curse you cruz for beig a retarded low iq mutt and nor killing people likw this'll

No, he must be destroyed. He will serve as a good example to anyone seeking to make political mileage out of dead school children whose bodies weren't even cold.

Massive side loss.
Get me to er plox

6 months later*

>is he being coached

I bet he has had better education by the time he hit 8th grade than most of Sup Forums all together

David Hogg's education:
>1 semester of speling and grammer
>1 semester of journalism club (transfer credits from California)
>1 semester of crisis drama club
>1 semester of AP gov class
>2 semesters of Holocaust class

How much Sezchuan sauce do you think they had to eat to get that smart?

you do know he ranted on redditt how much he hates that school and the SAT/ACT tests

at least 6

>graduated

Faggot Boy only goes on libtard shows that gives him scripted lines. The soy Foundation leader couldn't debate a paper bag on his own and knows Jones would have destroyed him.

David Hogg in 10 years

>he ranted on redditt how much he hates that school and the SAT/ACT tests
I hated high school too but it didn't mean I didn't do my work and try to learn
smart people hate being tested on arbitrary standards of success

It would be ridiculously easy to disappear someone through the prison system. That way you don't even have to produce a body, the "killer shot himself" thing requires at least one dead person. Reversely I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest to learn the government hired mercs to murder kids for political propaganda.

LOL

what snake oil are people talking about?

> WHY ISN"T IT WORKING THIS TIME!!!

The Goyim Know!

Most of the supplement industry gets their base product from the same companies that produce the powder and stuff that gets put inside the pills, it's all just re-packaged / re-branded by different companies. Jones does the same thing, and charges higher prices because he caters to a niche market of dumb conservative conspiracy theorists. The same exact thing is done to sell the same exact supplements to the opposite side of the political spectrum; ie new age liberals.

Jones IS a snake oil salesman by definition. Watch his videos and see the amount of time he pauses to shill his stupid fucking supplements, it's infuriating. Can't believe people are dumb enough to buy this garbage without doing the slightest amount of research. None of this shit does anything, there's a reason it's not regulated whatsoever; there's no evidence backing the efficacy of these "natural remedys" and the people that make these supplements are pretty much given free reign to claim they do whatever they want them to do, so long as it's not saying shit like it cures cancer or autism or whatever (which some companies claim their stuff actually does lel).

>kid
yeah his reddit posts gave himself away. he fucked up big time and is now going to fade to obscurity --

>tfw to intelligent too use two right IN EVERY FUCKING ASPECT

Destroy him by ignoring him. He will mean nothing to the media if you give him no attention. This is the absolute law of American media. The spotlight is the only thing that matters to American media, my friend. US media is the tumor to the tumor.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

U mad shills?

They met at a NAMBLA meeting 12 years ago

uh wtf is this?

>If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns
wait
so were they murdered, or did they hire crisis actors?

>wtf is this
OwO

both, kids were murdered not by Cruz and then they got these faggots to cry for gun control

Fuck these niggers. Long live AlexJones. WWIII is being faught with information. Traitors get the oven first.

yeah I mean any high school yearbook would prove you wrong
but what do I know

Be careful boy. CNN will never pay you as much as you could earn selling snake oil with Jones.

alleged shooter Nick Cruz was raped by Broward County Sheriff's deputies at least 9 separate times in the 2 years prior to the alleged shooting.
His pleas for help were ignored by Sheriff Scott Israel, Ignored by the FBI, he was expelled from school and told to keep his mouth shut.

therebel.media/fire-scott-israel

Wtf

>unlike Jones do my research
What research? This faggot thinks the NRA is somehow responsible for gun deaths in America and has provided zero evidence. Also, get some fucking self awareness, gun control is ideological snake oil. Banning weapons doesn't prevent murders dipshit. Look at the recent truck of peace incidents.

THEY CUT THE LINE OUT

I like how this kid is a 'high school senior' but I've seen spelling errors like he's struggling in 5th grade. Seriously. What a retard.

WTF are you talking about? Where the fuck did I say yearbook asshole? I never said they did not go to school there. Man you are one dumb fuck, go jerk-off the CNN cuckboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKQeL6mU6jw

crisis actors. paid by Podesta
Hogg's parent are Hillary Clinton loyalist FBI agents.

What? the faggots ruined the song, the saw way they ruin assholes.... mother fuckers...in their case fatherfuckers!!

I never knew what intelligence was until i met these keeds

Check out Michael Mosley's shows. A lot of what he examines back up what you're saying. I dearly loved the protein powder one.