How do we stop the Chinks Sup Forums ?

The chincks stop themselves through infighting and internecine intrigue

Send Pajeets like you back to India. Nuke India. Tell them they can have it if they all fuck off.

we've got to make europe the wonderful industrial shithole that it was decades ago

trade embargo

>industrial shithole
you mean back when people had jobs and some families even became rich in the matter of less than 1 generation ?

what a shithole time that was

why would you want to stop the master race?

Have sex with their women. It's all fair game in 2018 anyway.

Asian men are pathetic enough to roleplay as white females on anime image boards, or post interracial on Sup Forums to piss off mouthbreathers, just for 3 seconds of indirect satisfaction over the white man.

We don’t. They are the master race.

I don't want them in my land.

It’s for the best desu.

quickly, before it's too late

It would be easy but I doubt anyone who can give the order has the balls.

What's wrong with them?

>them

We own you, leaf

Its too late, we are already here.

t. chinks

China OWNS your greedy white ass!!!

TOJO WAS RIGHT.

From experience, Artillery works fantastically.
>Hill 355 was held by the 3rd US Infantry Division, who linked up with the Canadian's Royal 22nd Regiment on the Americans' western flank.[13] On November 22 the 64th Chinese Army (around 40,000 men) lowered a decisive artillery barrage.[clarification needed] Over the course of two days, the Americans were pushed back from Hill 355 by elements of the Chinese 190th and 191st Divisions.

>The 3rd US Infantry Division tried to recapture the hill, but without any success, and the Chinese had moved to the nearby Hill 227, practically surrounding the Canadian forces.[14] To relieve pressure, Lieutenant Colonel J.A. Dextraze, commanding officer of the 2nd Battalion Royal 22nd Regiment, brought up an elite scout and sniper team led by Léo Major. Armed with Stenguns, Major and his 18 men silently crept up Hill 355. At a signal, Major's men opened fire, panicking the Chinese who were trying to understand why the firing was coming from the center of their troops instead of from the outside. By 12:45 am, they had retaken the hill.

>However, an hour later, two Chinese divisions (the 190th and the 191st, totaling around 14,000 men) counter-attacked. Major was ordered to retreat, but refused and found scant cover for his men. He held the enemy off throughout the night, though they were so close to him that Major's own mortar bombs were practically falling on him. The commander of the mortar platoon, Captain Charly Forbes, later wrote that Major was "an audacious man ... not satisfied with the proximity of my barrage and asks to bring it closer...In effect my barrage falls so close that I hear my bombs explode when he speaks to me on the radio."[15]